It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoIntelPro Union (CoIntelProfessionals)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My name is DINSTAAR, and I am CoIntelPro.

I am concerned about the constant attacks me and my fellow CoIntelPro members are getting on ATS. As of today, I proclaim that all CIP members on ATS join the union so we can band together against the 'real' members of ATS. We are a professional group. We deserve a bit of respect.

These are our Sacred Pillars of Espionage.

1. Don't give up your identity unless asked to, or if you opt to.

2. We demand respect. We are not sheep, therefore when we are called 'Disinfo Agents' as a derogatory term, we must all in unison chant "Baaaaaa".

3. Don't let people throw around our program in vane. Example: ATSer1 says that this thread is CoIntelPro. Simply reply with something to the respect that we wouldn't waste our time with this thread seeing as how it is already in the toilet.

4. Wear proper identification

5. Stand together. Our unity will prevail over the treasonous masses on ATS.

This is a call for all CoIntelPro active on this site.

If you are CoIntelPro, simply state which agency you work for on this thread and we will do the proper background check to ensure no undisinfo agents infiltrate.

CoIntelProfessionals UNITE!!!! (for great justice)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am one of the members of the "masses" and I applaud your standing up and announcing yourself. If you really are CoIntelPro, I am sure you and all the other CiIntelPro do a great job of keeping an "all seeing eye" on the masses here at ATS. I, for one, have nothing to hide and have been more than an open book here on ATS. So keep up the good work you do so that you can earn your salary.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If you really are CoIntelPro, I am sure you and all the other C(o)IntelPro do a great job of keeping an "all seeing eye" on the masses here at ATS.

My job title is CoIntelProfessional. It's good to see people of the 'masses' wishing us well. We are contributing members of this online community just like everyone else. I hate to be constantly under attack.

You guys should be happy that we're here. If you guys weren't on to anything on ATS we would not have to be here. But then again, we could just be here to give you the impression that you're on to something.

It's good to see that your an open book Mr. Conley. If everyone on ATS was so, our job would be done.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I do what I can to keep an open mind, as I detest closed mindedness, both in myself and others.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am surprised no one wants to join. We have the best benefits.
Health Insurance
Dental
Auto (if you're driving the company car) LINK
You get to travel to third world countries and overthrow elected governments and install a pro-USA despot
Free Airline miles
30 days/year vacation
You get to carry a gun. LINK
Fridays is casual

It's really a good life.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

OH YA!!!

top topics

join