It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah incident just another piece of the puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Intelligence chief blames militant's death on Hezbollah or Syria

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. intelligence chief said Sunday that internal Hezbollah groups or Syria may be to blame for the killing of a Hezbollah commander that has led the FBI to put domestic terror squads on alert in the United States.

US again on terror alert
Conveniently we continue to see more and more reports on Hezbollah as a few weeks ago I was just asking "Did we forget about Hezbollah?
So who is to blame here? How about this one...Hezbollah killed Hezbollah? I guess the war on terror has reached a new level. I wonder how our guys are going to figure this one out. IMO, they already know. Part of the big puzzle and another piece has just been placed. We could very well be seeing the events leading to a Middle Eastern nuclear war with good old Israel in the center of it.
I think those that believe the stories of the Bible would say this is the beginning of the end.

Oh yeah, can't wait to start seeing those threat levels on the news tickers again!

Where have terror threat levels gone?

[edit on 2/17/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
not nuclear war...just war. israel's new security economy needs war to keep it going. so they will find a way to blow something up...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I do my best to be skeptical about almost everything. Particularly when it comes to the bluster that leaders on all sides of this issue espouse. However, I ran across this link. from J-post (not sure as to the bias of this paper). This particular comment I found disturbing.

In a letter of condolences following last week's assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh, Jafari said: "I am convinced that with every passing day Hizbullah's might is increasing and in the near future, we will witness the disappearance of this cancerous growth Israel by means of the Hizbullah fighters' radiation [therapy]."

Ummm... radiation therapy? That just makes the conspiracy theorist in me go WHAT? Sounds like Iran is all but admitting that they are passing nukes to Hezbullah, no?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by observer

Thanks for the link observer. I agree. That is why Iran recently stopped talks with the US on tightening security on the Middle East.

new topics

top topics

join