It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity - If Fake, Then Why All The Occurances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The debate over wheter or not Christianity is real or not has plagued us for sometime now.

Now, let me add some fuel to the fire ahah. If Christianity is not real, then why have there been many occurances and experiances relating to Christianity in one way or another, when it shouldnt be real?

For example, the Stigmatas, the devil in the fires of the WTC on 9/11, Jesus caught in pictures, and even Mary is imprinted on toast!!

I know i dont have any sources, and i will try to add some when i can, but you guys get the gist of it. If Christianity is not real, then why have things that are related to it been happening thorughout time?

Comments, agruments, experiances?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Pretty much everything except stigmata is explained hte same way as the fact that everywhere you look on Mars, there's a human face looking back at you - because our brains naturally take random shapes and specks and positions, run thrm through our heads, and associate it with a similar "real" pattern. This is evident in both the Windex-streak Mary AND the constellations.

With the stigmata, I would guess self-inflicted. YOu notice htye don't ever appear on nonbelievers or members of other religions or something. It's always a Christian believer - and always one that even Christians tend to go "Woah dude, take a breath!" towards.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Christianity is very real , the number of almost 2 billion followers is proof enough.
The right question would be , is christianity based on facts or is it just an interpretation of writings from humans by humans.
After all if christianity is "real" why wouldn't hinduism be or asatru/vor sidh/vor tru or african animism in all it's forms.
Is the christian hell real ? I have no clue , but according to some christians , thats where i will end up for not being one of them , see some of you down there

new topics

join