It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelia Joiner on C2C with George Knapp Tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Host George Knapp (email) welcomes author Jim Marrs for a discussion on UFO sightings in Texas, and secret meetings about ET disclosure.

First Hour: Alejandro Rojas and Angelia Joiner update the Stephenville UFO case.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Just bumping this up so all will see.

Updates..........

See link below for times in your area.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'll listen to George Knapp. This should be a fine show.

George Noory doesn't read the literature and asks questions completely unrelated to what is being discussed or asks questions that have already been answered and never disputes the guest, even though the guest is so obviously a BS artist.

At least I'm getting some sleep now instead of staying up till all hours listening to Art or even Hilly Rose.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I agree that Art Bell grills the guests more often that George Noory, but you have to realize they're two different hosts. I really enjoy listenting to both of them due to their differences, and I honestly miss hearing Art Bell on the weekends. Art Bell is better at getting to the bottom of controversial issues, but George Noory is better at making everyone feel welcome. There is nothing wrong with the differing styles, and individual characteristics, and that is why I have always enjoyed both Hosts.

This should be a particularly interesting show. I looked forward to hearing what all of these updates have to say. Have a good listen everyone

new topics

top topics

join