It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Los Angeles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muffet
To Ironman:

Contrails evaporate quickly. And planes on destinations do not make circles, nor do they make X patterns or basket weave patterns in the sky.

They don't make X patterns or criss-cross huh? Look at this picture from the FAA taken in 2006 of the radar picture over the United States. This is when air travel was still DOWN something like 10% after 9/11.

Every one of those yellow dots is an airplane flying over the US. This was a TYPICAL DAY over the United States, I believe it was taken about 2pm EST. Please tell me how they're NOT going to make X patterns or criss-cross, or how some of them are NOT going to be put into holding patterns and circle.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Nice post mate

Seems that ironman doesnt believe that planes can actually cross the paths of other aircraft. Maybe he thinks they all fly in the same direction

Its incredible that the image was taken when the air traffic was reduced

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muffet

Really, they don't make Xs or circles? You've never heard of holding patterns? On top of that, with the number of aircraft in the sky, there is no way that they can avoid crossing each other. They would have to cross very often.

Sorry, but they aren't trying to kill you.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If I remember correctly it's actually HIGHER than it was on 9/11 now. And with the A380 entering service we're going to see the same number of planes (or more) with a LOT more people flying now. I really wanted to find a more recent picture than 2006, to show how bad it is now, but that was all I could find. That's bad enough, you can't even see the borders of the US on the screen.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yeah, its is incredible. What I find amazing is that chemtrail believers claim that chemtrails have been seen only for the last decade or so. Check this link out, in contradicts their alleged time frame and supports ours

contrailscience.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah I remember reading about B-17 and B-24 pilots in WWII joking about how they changed the weather over Europe on their missions. They would have to fly hundreds of miles out of their way to get back to their bases after hitting Germany because their own contrails were still there and visibility was so bad they couldn't see anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Yeah, its is incredible. What I find amazing is that chemtrail believers claim that chemtrails have been seen only for the last decade or so. Check this link out, in contradicts their alleged time frame and supports ours
contrailscience.com...

I like how the contrailers seem to be the best air traffic controllers in the world because they sure seem to be able to tell you exactly what's over your head at any given moment without actually being there. Simply amazing fellows, you must be psychic weathermen. let's give the self-vindicated a hand...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh I don't know, it could have SOMETHING to do with the fact that many of us that don't believe in chemtrails have worked in the airline industry, or around aircraft, or have studied how they operate for years, or even decades.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Oh I don't know, it could have SOMETHING to do with the fact that many of us that don't believe in chemtrails have worked in the airline industry, or around aircraft, or have studied how they operate for years, or even decades.

So because of that you know exactly what is going in the skies above any given person at any time? Because honestly that is what I see 9 out of ten times on here be it UFO's, chemtrails, etc. Something doesn't sound like what the so called "experts" say it is, so obviously the observer is wrong. Despite the fact they where the ones who where present at the event not the "expert".

I see assumption after assumption because I don't punch a time card at the air force, delta airlines, or am a "weather man" I cannot comprehend the physics of what's going on in the air. Let a lone be able to look in the sky and say "hey, there's a new flight pattern going on in the sky over my home that I have been living in for years. Wow that's new...but the guy I don't know on ATS from another part of the world tells me it's not there, so I must be mistaking."

If we are going to start posturing like that on here, I guess since I am a graphic artist I will start to negate anything anyone says about images in general unless they do the same type of image work I do. Sound fair? Sounds more like a game of egos to me. I know most sightings are bs, but honestly I have no idea why some people even come to this site if they are such hardcore skeptics that believe solely in a happy Einstein-relativity bubble, or say stuff like "only sites that count as references have .gov or .edu at the end" at a conspiracy website...

Don't get my wrong, the input/info you share is informative & valuable. However it appears having an "open mind" is more of a romantic ideal to many here then the rule.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
don't know if it's spraying or not, but there was an unusual sight over my head last Thursday to contrail u-turns over the neighborhood:
Eastern most:

West:

This roughly where they appeared relative to my position:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsJustWeird

Im sorry to be so harsh but.....Your an idiot. What conclusive evidence do you have to that ridiculous reply? there IS enough evidence, there are enough stories NOW circulation local news stations around the globe, about these things and every person who has attained samples , including myself (after forming on my truck windshield, contained (give or take ) BArium, Aluminum, Titanium, and a mix batch of pig and human blood cells without a cell wall , WHICh has more of an ability to attach to our white blood cells, thus deteriorating out immune system...attach the strange 'RARE' pneumonia strains that were huge last year....again including my self, And youve got an airborn vehicle. Do your research before you blab your opinions friend. Does anyone else in the LOs Angeles area have any samples f this stuff? I had a private group come to my house and flip over my stuff, take my sample which was refrigerated...and basically threaten my life. Folks This aint no joke, and if no one is going to get Erin Brockovich on this issue then I will.....IF ANYONE HAS ANY samples drop me an email and lets do something about this-
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Errr. I know you made the diagram to better illustrate how everything was oriented. But the diagram makes it more confusing?

These look like very ordinary contrails though. What tells you these are chemtrails and not contrails? Other than they are in the sky and look like something left by an aircraft?

-ChriS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join