It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth-like planets raise prospects of extraterrestrial life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Earth-like planets raise prospects of extraterrestrial life

newsinfo.inquire r.net

BOSTON, Massachusetts -- Planets resembling Earth can be found orbiting many sun-like stars in our galaxy, increasing the prospects of finding extraterrestrial life on some of them, according to a study released Sunday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Countless findings and news similar with this one have been reported. Sometimes, it sounds like a broken record. In most cases, after reading the news, it will lead to dissapointment.

My question is, up to this very moment, is there really any conclusive proof that extraterrestrial life exists? After all the money & time spent?

Does the government really hide it from us?

newsinfo.inquire r.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

(Edited for grammar & spelling) SFT

[edit on 18-2-2008 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Another one:

'Hundreds of worlds' in Milky Way
"Our observations suggest that between 20% and 60% of Sun-like stars have evidence for the formation of rocky planets not unlike the processes we think led to planet Earth," he said.

"That is very exciting."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Extraterrestrial like exists without a doubt, in my opinion at least. I think it is selfish and ignorant for us to think that humans are the only intelligent, sentient beings in a universe so big we cannot possibly begin to imagine, let alone comprehend.

Whether they have flown here in saucers and stuck probes up our bottoms, and the government sees fit to hide that from us, well, that is a whole other matter.

new topics

join