It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy helped by ''angels'' in murder attempt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The article here:
abcnews.go.com...

I wonder who the ''angels'' that helped him were...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Soulshock]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That's such a sad yet sweet story. Tragic that the little boy lost his mother and was also hurt but his account is interesting. However, why automatically assume it was an alien? Don't get me wrong- I don't discount the existence of 'aliens' but why do you automatically assume this angel was really an alien?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I havent assumed anything yet...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Although you'll probably find more people out there saying "aliens" are demons, there are just as many people who will say that some are "light beings" though those who do, will also say that there are "less than benign" "aliens" out there too -- as well as those who are somewhere in between. So in this regard, it's no different than what humanity is like where we have the "good" and the "bad"... where most are somewhere in between on that continuum at any given time.

From a religious point of view, most will say that there are Angels and many will say that they've had encounters with them. Most of those believers in a religion will say that there are demons too. But most non-denominational evangelistic Christians focus mainly on demons.. not much is said about angels and most are discouraged from thinking that they intervene into our lives (that only happens to people in the Bible -- and that's where it stays) -- any "good" intervention, in their view, is from Jesus.

As for my own opinion on what happened to this boy, I believe that he was helped by a spiritual intelligence of one sort or another... we will never know much more than this, but there are many stories of "Angel" rescues and this may very well be one of them!

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
I havent assumed anything yet...

Don't be offended- I'm just asking you a question. You put "angels" in quotes in your title and original post and also placed your thread in the "Aliens/UFO" forum before it was moved into the Paranormal forum.

You are obviously thinking there might be more to the story than it seemed so I wanted to ask what your thoughts were. Relax.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The initial link given in the OP is a little misleading, as it is actually the second page of the article.

Here is the more in-depth first page of the article.

Spirits influencing people to do evil and those who are there to help or guide, is a situation that has been occurring for time immemorial. There are good and bad people on the Other Side just as there are good and bad people on This Side.

When rapists and murderers claim that their acts of sadism were only in response to the voices in their head, those voices, contrary to the twisted conclusions of Freudian psychology, are not created by part of the brain, but are actually the telepathic messages, received clairaudiently, from spiritually retarded souls on the Other Side.

We all get negative thoughts and feelings channeled into us from the lower discarnate elements. Those of us who are not morally principled enough or emotionally strong enough succumb to becoming agents of evil for those in the Spirit who find pleasure in furthering abusive acts against one or more innocents.

What most of us in bodies are not aware of is the fate of those on the Other Side who do this. As Near Death Experience research has found, no on truly ever gets away with anything. The cruel retrogress away from The Light, which means they get weaker in energy and their consciousness eventually shrinks to hellish dimensions that entail constant emotional torment and frustration.

This is the "gnashing of the teeth" alluded to in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
im relaxed... thanks

to me it was obvious what happened to that boy, what the angels were.

everything good that has happened to people who didnt uderstand what it was have been described throughout the history as ''angels'' or ''god'' or if the experience was bad as demons
simply because thats all they know as an explanation at that time.

seems to me in this case that the boy didnt feel pain and was helped by a higher entity, a common case, what isnt common is that he says something helped him! this is something you didnt hear everyday coming from a child.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think there are Messengers ... most call them Angels but I like how The Urantia Book goes into spiritual 'administrative' levels and so on... some sections of that book clicks with me based on my own work in ITC.

But for the sake of simplicity, I will call such beings Angels or light beings. They DO exist and I'm told they reside on levels higher than human discarnates.

I've also been getting messages via my ITC contacts that there ARE DEMONS... that's what they call them. But I'm told by those who belong to the Spiritualist Church that those (spirits) who are calling them demons are doing so based on their religious belief system that they had while still living here on our physical plane. Spiritualists will say that there are only "ignorant" low level discarnates -- no DEMONS. I personally disagree with this point of view. I think there are low level discarnates as well as trickster type spiritual entities that are called various names depending on ones religious beliefs and cultural background. The Muslims call them Jinn, the Christians call them Demons and so on... But nevertheless, those across the veil are calling low level human discarnate DEMONS too. This is the information that I've been getting from my spiritual contacts. I have many EVP recordings where one of my contacts will mention the word DEMON or say something like "that was a demon (talking)" (meaning that a demon had said something in my recording session) and they even call some of those who are still living on our plane demons too... so go figure. For example, they will say that so and so is a demon even though that person is still here on our plane! One would think they would say, "that person is evil" .. but they don't... they will say specifically that "that person is a demon". So does this mean that there are demons living here in the physical on our plane? I wonder -- very difficult to interpret due to semantic confusions on the various meanings of what a demon is.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well that account made me smile today.

Even though it is tragic, it still has a lovely message about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi Palasheea,

That is interesting.

You might want to also get a confirmation on the traditional seven plane paradigm that is found in many metaphysical schools of thought. The idea is that spiritually indifferent or evil people ascend only to the first or second plane, that common spirits gravitate to the third plane, that those of basic spirituality ascend to a point in the Mid Realms (the fourth and fifth planes), and that the saintly types ascend to a point in the Higher Realms (the sixth and seven planes).

My spiritual mediumship through the years has confirmed all this to me.

I also learned that there really are no demons in the Judeo-Christian sense of meaning. Rather, there are spiritually retarded people on the Other Side who often combine their soul energies temporarily in The Light in order to appear to someone in the flesh to be one powerful demonic figure. So there is a certain degree of deception that takes place.

Anyone who is truly evil cannot ascend very far into The Light, as in reality there is no "dark side of the force." So you have only primitive souls who combine their energies with others of like mind so they can have more energy to abuse one or more innocents for pleasure. This constituting a short lived pleasure for them before karma kicks in and they lower themselves to the first plane of existence.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So in your view, there are no such things and non-human spiritual entities called demons or jinn or whatever? (oh... I see. So you are saying that you do not believe that such beings exist)

I think there are such beings and I'm basing this on my own form of mediumship. But tend to go along with how the Muslims define what a Jinn is as far as the general nature of such beings... that they are tricksters. I'm entertaining the notion that such beings can morph into shapes and forms like into greys for example and that they may responsible for those bizarre "alien" abductions. (should add that my contacts call "greys", demons).

But I agree with you that low level human discarnates can be tricksters too.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

It's my experience that there are. It's also my experience that you cannot categorize them as "good" or "evil". More like selfish or altruistic... But they're like us, with goals, opinions, situations, and the whole nine yards.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That's how the Muslims define Jinn.

There's a whole range of them going from good to less than good... just like we humans are.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi Palasheea,

That is interesting.

You might want to also get a confirmation on the traditional seven plane paradigm that is found in many metaphysical schools of thought. The idea is that spiritually indifferent or evil people ascend only to the first or second plane, that common spirits gravitate to the third plane, that those of basic spirituality ascend to a point in the Mid Realms (the fourth and fifth planes), and that the saintly types ascend to a point in the Higher Realms (the sixth and seven planes).

Whenever I ask where they are, my contacts say they are in Heaven. When I ask how many levels are there in heaven... I ALWAYS get the number 7 back as an answer for that.

My contacts say that they are living in a city. But sometimes they tell me what they're up to. Like last night, they were on a beach somewhere. And when I asked them what the name of the body of water the beach was on, they said it's called ETERNITY -- that's what they called the body of water...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interesting thread and some interesting and fascinating posts from Palasheea and Paul_Richard. Thank you ! Stars for both

I've recounted this experience in previous ATS threads, but a re-post here may elicit answers or explanations from Palasheea and Paul_Richard.

Twenty years and more ago, I was very reluctantly coerced into assisting at what was described as an exoricism.

I knew basically nothing about exorcism, apart from a hurried reading of 'Hostage to the Devil' (I think) by a Malachi Martin. Knew nothing about Malachi Martin either, apart from the description of him on the dust-cover: ' Exorcist for the Vatican !' or something along those lines.

The book scared me. It warned that those who failed to adhere scrupulously to the Roman Catholic exorcism ritual would severely endanger not only themselves, but all involved. The book went on to cite Roman Catholic priests who had faithfully followed the RC exorcism ritual .. yet even so, their minds and physical health had suffered to great degree and rendered them prey to that from which they'd striven to deliver others who were, according to the book, 'possessed').

That was the total of my knowledge about exorcism/exorcists. I was given no preparation at all other than the self-described exorcist's assurances that he and his group conducted exorcisms frequently, on old buildings, certain blocks of vacant land which had once contained old buildings, and individuals, etc. I continued to voice my concerns and stated I did not feel, given my history (an assortment of often disturbing paranormal experiences since childhood) that I was suitable to attend. I was frightened, I said. I didn't like it. Didn't want to be involved. Had children who depended on me. Exorcisms sounded very dark to me, I said. I avoided such darkness. Wore white a lot .. always kept the doors and windows open to let in the sun. I preferred to focus on God ... the Light, I said. I wasn't attracted to this 'dark stuff' .. didn't want to participate.

But he insisted my assistance was crucial, seeing that I knew the person to be exorcised. My 'help' was needed, I was told. It was time to put myself to the back and concentrate on helping this person. I was made to feel guilty, selfish and ignorant.

Two weeks before the scheduled exorcism ceremony, I was instructed by the exorcist to write down anything at all that I may feel was relevant to the person's condition.

I specifically chose a very sunny, pleasant afternoon, after work. I'd collected my children from school and made their afternoon tea, etc. Shooed them outside in the back-yard to play in the sun. Then I sat down with pencil and paper, determined to get this over with. I began to write about an experience which was relevant yet so ghastly that I had 'forgotten' it for many years. Had only remembered it as an adult, out of the blue one day. Yet it had occurred when I was only about 12 or so. It had been so powerful (I now believe) and so malign, that my mind had blocked it from me for the sake of my sanity, perhaps. I believe I must have fainted when the incident occurred.

In order to factually describe the incident to the exorcists, I made the mistake of 'going back' into the memory of it. Almost immediately, I was hit very powerfully by a massive and foul presence. It was very fast. I could feel it trying very powerfully to 'take me over'. No doubt in my mind about that, then or now. I knew I had very limited time in which to fight it. It began pushing me out of the chair .. or that's how it felt. I could feel myself being pushed sidewards. I grabbed the seat of the chair with both hands and braced myself .. tried to keep myself upright. At the time I was quite strong physically, and fit.

What scared me the most was that my children had come back into the house and were not far away, chatting and eating ice-cream bars. If the thing (and it felt very much like an amalgamation of 'things') succeeded in pushing me out of myself and taking me over .. then I knew I would look like 'me' and sound like 'me' .. but would not BE 'me'. My children would be at the mercy of this foul force and they (my children) would believe it to be me. This made me fight desperately: I could not let this collection of presences have my children while I was dispossessed and powerless to help them.

I was terrified my children would 'sense' that all was not right with me as I struggled to retain possession of myself against this overwhelming and foul enemy. If my children saw the fear and desperation on my face, they would become alarmed and would rush to me. If this occurred, I would lose the intense concentration I needed to stay 'within' myself. So I tried to close down the part of my mind that was connected to my children, to avoid them sensing something bad was happening. At the same time, I fought desperately for ownership of my body and mind.

I continued to be pushed sideways and continued to grip the seat of the chair with all my strength. It would have looked ridiculous and maybe terrifying to an observer. In desperation, I silently screamed out for help .. prayed in what must have been high-alert emergency code. And then, it ended. The thing/s were gone. The house went back to normal. I could hear my children again, still chattering away. 'It' had gone. Immediately I gathered the children and took them out into the sunshine.

The memory I'd 'gone back into' in order to better describe it for the exorcist had consisted of someone I'd known lifelong. Ordinary day, everything fine. I'd entered the room to find the person with their back to me, engaged in a mundane task. I'd gone closer for I had information they wanted .. ordinary stuff. They hadn't turned to greet me .. instead had remained with head tilted downwards, continuing the task, their hair obscuring their face.

I'd gone even closer, talking to them cheerfully. Then, when I was right next to them .. very close ... they'd suddenly turned their face right into mine ... but their face wasn't theirs. Instead, superimposed upon .. or perhaps leering out from within their face ... was a horrifying visage with huge leering mouth and huge dark eyes. It was demonic ... devouring. It knew very well the horrifying impact it had. It enjoyed it. The face was multi-dimensional .. 'came out of' the actual person's ordinary face. The demonic face was able to magnify it's size, or at least it 'came out' of the other person's face and was huge .. obliterated the other person's actual head .. then swung from side to side, still leering and glaring and devouring. It was a very powerful 'thing' .. made me feel tiny and powerless. It wanted me to know how powerful it was -- wanted me to see it. Enjoyed my shock and fear. Impossible to describe, so I won't go further.

Then I must have collapsed. Although I have always had an excellent memory, I had absolutely no recollection of the event from that age (approx. 12 years) until one night .. completely out of the blue .. I remembered it suddenly when I was 25 or 26. It immediately reduced me to terror, nausea and shock ... very similar to the actual event all those years earlier. Where had this memory come from? Had I dreamed it, or imagined it, or had it really happened ? I wasn't to learn the truth for another decade when again, out of the blue, another family member who as a rule never discussed this type of thing, recounted his own experience with the same entity ... and in relation to the same real-life individual. He didn't know of my similar experience. We swapped accounts .. he told me a bit .. I told him a bit. Then we sat there, staring at each other. We'd confirmed each other's experience. Both incidents had taken place in the same house, same time period .. within the same square metre of floor space, in fact.

Continued next post ...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sounds like his higher self that normally communicates through intuition took a more active role in guiding him

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Perhaps angels are aliens. Not from this world existing in a plane we cannot see would classify.
I had a surgical procedure two years ago. I woke up during anesthesia and spoke to the dr not in my voice. It called itself the watcher, and said if he proceeded in his method I would die. It told him how to proceed correctly and I bonked out. I think we all have watchers. It also said it would be 'severely sanctioned for manifesting itself'. I truly believed it saved my life that day. It also said the 'new watcher would have its hands full with me'. Conversation was attested by surgical team.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Cont ..
We never discussed it again. I could see he was sorry he'd mentioned it, because my account had confirmed his own. Like me, he had always wondered if he'd dreamt the experience .. imagined it ... or if it had been real. Now, we both knew it had been real. Yet it remained inexplicable . . the sort of thing that wasn't supposed to be able to happen. Unlike me, he had always remembered it, however. Poor thing . he had been only 9 years of age when it happened. And as I knew, at around that age, he'd become very nervous and had problems sleeping .. insisted 'things' were inside his pajamas, etc. and became hysterical about it. Later in life he'd been depressed, suicidal, had drunk a lot, etc.

Returning now to my written account of this for the exorcists. After the attack (when I 'went back into' the memory of the childhood event) I hurriedly completed the account and posted it to the exorcist. I phoned to say it was on its way. Told the exorcist that I'd been attacked by unseen entities which had tried to take possession of me and wanted nothing more to do with the exorcism. Again, he insisted my assistance was vital. I was too polite in those days. Would be a different story today.

On the appointed day, I arrived .. extremely tense. The exorcist regarded my fear with humour, basically .. paternalistic humour. Introduced me to the person who would assist him. This did not allay my fears and doubts .. the assistant (an older woman) looked as if she wearing the entire contents of a New Age shop. I began to seriously feel I'd made a huge mistake getting involved.

But too late .. led into darkened room lit only by candles. Bowls of salt and water around the perimeter of the room etc. Windows draped in dark cloths. I was seated on a chair, told to keep quiet and not interrupt. Then the exorcist and the woman adoped a dramatic pose. I waited for them to begin intoning the RC exorcism ritual as described in Malachi Martin's book.

But silence. Utter silence. They weren't saying anything. I'd been so afraid and apprehensive, but now .. I became calm and relaxed. It had become my opinon that like the complete idiot I often am .. I'd allowed myself to be dragged into a farce. Well, might as well see it through, I thought.

Didn't want to embarrass the exorcist and his garish assistant, so I closed my eyes. 'Don't know what these two are up to,' I thought, ' but me .. well, I'm just going to sit here and pray. And I did. Prayed and prayed. Then, I was presented (mentally) with a tableau which had enormous meaning to me. It explained and instructed me regarding some incidents which had been too painful to consider, before. How amazing.

Then, as the tableau spiralled upwards (very symbollically and meaningfully .. upwards to 'higher realms') and identical as far as I'm aware, to a double-helix .. a new image arrived. The new image was powerful. And here I am and can write about it, which is even more amazing to me, even after all these years. The new image was male. Swarthy complexion .. darkish. Imagine a photographic image of Satan, yet the photo is 'alive'. Every single feature of that face was immensely powerful. Face that was 'goatish' in dimensions, with wide brow and cheekbones .. then tapering to narrower at the jaw and chin. Huge hooked nose. Full mouth, very 'carved' in the way Johnny Depp's is carved and detailed. But far more sardonic, sexual and powerful than Depp's. The eyes were extremely dark but full of vitality, luminous.

The face looked at me. Praying all the while -- I looked at it. We looked at each other for quite some time. The face didn't try to frighten me. Perhaps it felt it didn't need to try to frighten anyone. It was immensely powerful and self-assured. Beyond description. Should add that at the time, I had no thoughts about it. No thoughts about anything. I was praying. So I didn't 'think' .. 'Ooooh .. there's Satan ! ". Didn't 'think' anything. Thought was suspended. I simply 'saw' the face as I prayed. Only afterwards did I realise what I may well have been shown.

I continued to pray. I didn't think of anything other than my prayers. Just talking to God .. asking protection for myself and the others there.

Then I heard the exorcist's face tell everyone: 'It's over'. So I opened my eyes. Room seemed smaller. The exorcist and the New Age woman were standing with their arms outstretched in a sort of 'crucifixion' posture. They looked exhausted, pale, clammy.

Afterwards, I asked the exorcist why he hadn't spoken the RC exorcism, because I hadn't heard it.

He replied that he'd followed a 'different' ritual.

Immediately, I was concerned for him, based on the warnings I'd read in the Malachi Martin book. But the exorcist thought I was 'cute' and 'funny' and 'endearing'. Patted me and told me 'everything will be fine', repeatedly. I remained unconvinced.

I drove home, glad it was all over. The exorcist had told me that it would be helpful if I would think of the people who'd been exorcised as becoming 'better and better' and their lives improved and continuing to improve all the time. Well, I did want their lives to improve, so I prayed some more as I was driving home.

By the time I arrived home, I'd succeed in convincing myself that I'd done a good thing and those exorcised would now see marked improvement in their lives.

For weeks, prior to the exorcism, I'd been taking my children to sleep at a friend's place each night, because I was so afraid and nervous about everything. But now, with the exorcism over and done with, I decided we would be safe from now on. It was all over, I thought. Made a lovely dinner for the children, played with them, bathed them, tucked them into bed, read them stories, vacuumed the living room etc. and by about 9 in the evening decided to watch a favourite programme on tv.

There I was, sitting on the floor before the tv, enjoying the programme, sipping coffee and feeling quite happy and secure now that life was back to normal.

Sensed someone behind me. Believed it was my young son who invariably tottered out to the living room at that time of night, asking sleepily for some warm milk. I was engrossed in the show .. intended to turn around 'in a minute' and go to my son.

But the show held my attention and I put off getting up from the floor .. still fully believing my son was a few metres behind me in his pajamas, sleepily rubbing his eyes and waiting patiently for me to acknowledge him.

Another second .. another .. another .... By this time, the feeling of someone being behind me was very strong. I was torn between the programme and what I felt would be my son's puzzlement that I hadn't leapt straight up to attend to him, as I usually did.

Another second .. another. The presence of another person (my son, I thought) was very strong ... I could almost feel it.

Finally, I turned around.

But my son wasn't there. Instead, a huge person .. looked like a man .. was behind me, a few metres away.

He was very tall. I think he was hovering above the floor. Dressed ( I know it sounds corny) in a hooded cloak in a yellowish brown colour.

Hugely powerful presence. Very sure of itself. Very real looking.

I don't remember the sequence or how long I stared at it in shock. Could have been micro-seconds.

It spoke. It's voice was ... authoritarian .. powerful .. male .. not shouting or whispering .. very clear, commanding. Sort of voice you'd obey and which would expect you to obey.

It said: ' You've gotten rid of the rest of them. Now you have me to deal with .'

Already, by that point, I was in two places at once: I was still sitting on carpeted floor in the middle of the living room. But I was also up in the air, looking down at the seated me. And I was behind the tall presence and could see the back of it.

Cont ..

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Since childhood, but not all that often, I sometimes leave my body when I'm very frightened. When this happens, I don't 'think'. But I do 'see'. Then, I'm back in my body again. But I still have the memory of being in two places at once.

That's what happened on this occasion. I was in the air and could see myself down on the carpet and looking up at the cloaked figure.

I don't know how long that went on or if anything else happened, because next I knew, I was in the children's room and pulling them from their beds, telling them we were going to our friend's house.

Half dragging and half carrying the children, I passed the spot where the cloaked figure had been. It wasn't there any longer.

But in my hands I already had my keys and bag. These had been on the dining room table, which had been behind the cloaked figure. So I'd obviously reached past or through him to get them .. or he'd been gone by the time I grabbed for them.

We drove to my friend's house and I put the children to bed. My friend by this time was used to us spending the night there. Had been very patient about it all.

Next morning, returned to our own home with the children .. made their breakfast .. took them to school.

Soon as I returned home, phoned the Roman Catholic church. Told them the entire story. Asked for their help. But as we are not Roman Catholic, they declined to become involved ... advised me to approach our own church for help and guidance.

Did so. It appeared to fix things because I never saw the cloaked creature again.

Should add that the house we lived in had been (and continued to be) the focus of some very strange paranormal phenomena.

Years later, I recounted the incident with the cloaked figure on another forum. To my immense relief, a woman posted in response, advising me not to worry too deeply about it because several times, an invisible 'thing' (more like an isolated, indoor gust of air) had struck her and tugged her hair .. at the same time a horrible voice had warned her: ' You are mine. On at least one occasion, according to this woman, others in the room had seen her hair inexplicably rise from her head and had heard the threatening voice. The woman was a published writer apparently. She said she'd questioned many people of knowledge about the reasons for and possible consequences of, this 'thing' which attacked her .. and had been advised it was simply a 'trickster' and these sorts of experiences, whilst not common, are far from unknown. She was advised not to worry.

After seeking assistance from the church, I contacted the exorcist. Told him about the cloaked figure and the threat.

He brushed me off .. told me he did not believe in Heaven or Hell, Good or Evil, God or Satan. He believed in 'good' and 'lost' spirits, he said.

He told me that my early religious education was responsible for what I'd experienced, but that it had not actually occurred .. simply the result of my beliefs in Good/Bad, God/Satan .. self-fulfilling prophecy on my part, in other words (although the truth is, I haven't had much religious education, either in early childhood or any other time)

However .. something strange. One of those he'd exorcised had approached him some weeks after the exorcism. He'd refused to see them or allow them into his inner sanctum. Had told them he could no longer associate with them. Referred them to someone else.

The exorcisms failed. Or at least showed no positive results. Those exorcised did not enjoy improved circumstances, nor did they improve.

A year or so after the exorcism, I read in a newspaper that the exorcist (actually well-regarded in his real-life field, as well as being very well connected) had been striken by a usually-fatal type of cancer. The article went on to say that he had chosen to heal himself, rather than accept conventional treatment. He apparently did heal himself, which was a stunning accomplishment .. and went on to form a healing programme, under the auspices of a large city hospital, for other cancer sufferers.

He abandoned his exorcist and other alternate healing work and is now engaged in another field (successful) altogether.

Palasheea and Paul_Richard .. if you've managed to make it this far, I would be very grateful of your interpretations of what I experienced .. and your advice as to whether I need to be concerned about the cloaked figure's threat (and if so, what would you advise I do, please?).

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hi Pala,

I sent you a long response to your U2U inquiry about discarnate sociology. Not wanting to hijack this thread, I won't post it all here. But feel free to copy and paste any part of that answer here as you see fit.

I stated:

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

And you replied:

Originally posted by Palasheea
Whenever I ask where they are, my contacts say they are in Heaven. When I ask how many levels are there in heaven... I ALWAYS get the number 7 back as an answer for that.

Fabulous Pala.

You confirm through your contacts what I have confirmed through mine: that there are basically seven planes of existence on the Other Side

Originally posted by Palasheea
My contacts say that they are living in a city. But sometimes they tell me what they're up to. Like last night, they were on a beach somewhere. And when I asked them what the name of the body of water the beach was on, they said it's called ETERNITY -- that's what they called the body of water...

Living in a city indicates where they are likely located in spiritual vibration. For you see, most of the Cities of Light on the Other Side are located on the fourth plane.

So in the seven plane paradigm, they are likely angels with a Dominant Aura Color of yellow, which means that they are basically spiritual beings. A lesser possibility is that they are one major level above that and on the fifth plane and with a DAC of violet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join