It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/USO cases in Antartica/Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have posted a link to my first topic post I made, which outlined that I have family members in the military, several of them on nuclear subs. You can see the post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was speaking with Chris, who is on a nuclear submarine, and after telling him about the site and prodding him with questions, he asked me where I thought the "hotbed" of UFO/USO activity would be. When I suggested the US or Europe, he told me not to overlook Antartica and Australia. I took that as a hint that there could have been recent activity there since he is in a position where he does see and hear of things like this (check out above linked post for more information on that). My question is, does anyone here have any news or information of recent activity in these places? I am new to the site, and spend what precious little time I have absorbing news from this site, and would appreciate any help from you guys!

Thanks!
Jon

ps: to clarify, for the "agents" that surely monitor this board, none of my family members have ever released any information they were not allowed to release.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by theQuest]

new topics

join