It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assasination Of Peace Activists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
as i read alot about my fav peace activist john lennon i open my mind to more nice fellas like martin luther & ghandi and much more witch i havent heard of just yet must read more into it but y are all these assasinations quiat the same as i read i wonder was this all planned out since the time started are peace activists a threat to goverments because goverments dont want the community to love but hate so thay have reason to mind control and do things in other countrys and make the sociaty think its right? and all thay did was cover it up by putting another person in the wrong spot @ the wrong time.

my thouhgts what u guys think?

Lennon was murdered in New York City on December 8, 1980. In 2002, respondents to a BBC poll on the 100 Greatest Britons voted Lennon into eighth place. In 2004, Rolling Stone magazine ranked Lennon number 38 on its list of "The Immortals: The Fifty Greatest Artists of All Time" and ranked The Beatles at number 1. - source from wiki

King was assassinated on April 4, 1968, in Memphis, Tennessee. He was posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Jimmy Carter in 1977. Martin Luther King Day was established as a national holiday in the United States in 1986. In 2004, King was posthumously awarded a Congressional Gold Medal. - source from wiki

On January 30, 1948, Gandhi was shot and killed while having his nightly public walk on the grounds of the Birla Bhavan (Birla House) in New Delhi. The assassin, Nathuram Godse, was a Hindu radical with links to the extremist Hindu Mahasabha, who held Gandhi responsible for weakening India by insisting upon a payment to Pakistan. - source from wiki

[edit on 17-2-2008 by SaadAdam]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
are we ever gona know y these good people get assisinated as in the real truth not the delusional mentaly ill reasons the media give us y the cover ups with random people why does this happen will it ever stop?

think!

[edit on 18-2-2008 by SaadAdam]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the reason of assisination was wrong who thinks that way that john lennon did something wrong?

top topics

join