It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can my friend see auras?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have this friend who claims that she can see people's auras. The only problem is that she's a bit.... touched. Well, anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tel me what the "aura colors" of green and orange mean? Also could anyone tell me what people see auras as, and how they see them? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just go to google and type in auras and you'll get a lot of links.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i think the aura stuff is crap, personally. at my highschool one kid said he could see them, so i asked him if he could see mine. he said yeah. in the cafeteria we have granite pilliars. i stood behind it, not being in sight of him, but with him obviously knowing where i was. he said he could still see my aura. so i go okay well how about i go up a level and you tell me where i was standing and where i walked around. he refused to do it because he "can't see through walls or floors" which was crap since a moment before he saw me through granite that was about a yard thick...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can see aura's, what do the colours mean? Generally nothing at all. certainly nothing like what a lot of sites/books will tell you.

As a psion, I find that an aqua blue/green aura is a "healthy" aura for a psion, normal people tend to be a paler white to blue/green. Unhealthy tends to turn a smokey and lumpy grey colour

As for cmdrkeenkid: They're only so big, he would have been able to see it sticking out the side of the pillars, but walls/floors tend to be thicker than an aura is big.

xn

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
green usually means healing. btw, auras are real. If you don't believe in them, well... they still exist, you're just not believing in them and there's nothing you can do about it, except to start believing in them. Also, ATS is for those who deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yep I believe in them, had a friend who could see them as well.

Sometimes people who are "different" are more susseptable to the extra sensory stuff, thats what makes them different....

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I do not doubt that humans have some type of energy shooting off them. After all, our bodies are gigantic chemical factories processing food and using energy. Some of it even flows off as very easily felt and measured heat.

However, I have yet to see any type of evidence for the existence of any spiritual aura. If perhaps auras are simply a natural byproduct of our energy usage, then yes that's real. Anything else has yet to be quantified.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I can see auras, if i focus extremely well.

top topics

join