It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Danger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Unbeknownst to most Americans former President William Jefferson Clinton was a member of DeMolay International a Freemasonic youth group. The Freemasons were instrumental in helping Clinton deal with his drunken step-father and encouraged his youthful political ambitions. Clinton was a regular at the Masonic Temple located at 311 West Grand St. Hot Springs, AK. This is where the DeMolays met and the future President Clinton served as Master Counselor of DeMolays while in high school. He also received the royal Degree of Chevalier, which is the highest honor an active DeMolay can receive. Although he never joined the adult Freemasons Clinton was shaped by Freemasonic teachings in his youth and he, more than any other US President, was shaped by the Lodge's teaching from a very early age. Burkes Peerage claims that Clinton is descended from King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is descended from King Robert I of France. Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Clinton's royal roots include several medieval monarchs and Simon de Montford, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. Through de Montford, Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today.

The bitter fighting now are between the “Men of the West” and the “Soldiers of the East” of which I am a member of the Latter, and have been for many years.
There are others like myself, of which there are many. Our role in life is to manipulate and coerce to prevent the “Men of the West” from “Total Control”. This honor is passed through the Original “Blood Line”. Those of us not yet sanctioned will be approached during their lifetime and asked to “Commit” there is no denial after being requested. There is no Bounty or Payment for such a deed. Only awareness in what we do.

The “Men of the West” are classed as renegades of Greed and Fortune albeit from the Misery of Others. They have fallen from the path (Blood Line). They have and use their power, wealth and control to conjure events, major and minor to succeed and or distract. The cost in Life or Misery does not matter one iota.

We, on the other hand must use common sense, wit, craft and knowledge to thwart them. By acknowledging the “Ring of David” we may also offer the final punishment to those who persist in misdemeanors after having been given “Advice and Correction”.

A time will come when opposing forces will meet across a land and a bloody battle will ensue. We the “Rightfully Ordained” will pursue relentlessly until all have been “Punished”.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StonyJ
Unbeknownst to most Americans former President William Jefferson Clinton was a member of DeMolay International a Freemasonic youth group.

Hmm. Since he's openly talked about his membership in DeMolay, I would tend to disagree with this statement.

Burkes Peerage claims that Clinton is descended from King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is descended from King Robert I of France. Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Clinton's royal roots include several medieval monarchs and Simon de Montford, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. Through de Montford, Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today.

Okay...

One question, though: if he's descended from King Henry III, how is he also descended from Simon de Montford who 'served under King Henry III' (even though he was known to oppose to oppose him ... so much so that he's known as the leader of the baronial opposition to the king)?

And, after doing a quick search (in which I happened to located pretty much exactly what you wrote - word for word - on a number of websites ... it pays to write your own search engine!) I have one other question about young Billy Blythe:

If he's related to King Henry the III, how is it that he's related to John Grisham, Thomas Jefferson, Governor Winthrop Rockefeller, the Rothschilds, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, Hugh Capet, Robert I of France, Cecil Rhodes, Bob Dole (a Mason!), Gerald Ford (a Mason!), Jimmy Carter, and even the Roman Emperor Nero?

The bitter fighting now are between the “Men of the West” and the “Soldiers of the East” of which I am a member of the Latter, and have been for many years.
There are others like myself, of which there are many. Our role in life is to manipulate and coerce to prevent the “Men of the West” from “Total Control”. This honor is passed through the Original “Blood Line”. Those of us not yet sanctioned will be approached during their lifetime and asked to “Commit” there is no denial after being requested. There is no Bounty or Payment for such a deed. Only awareness in what we do.

And I have a question about this, too:

err...what?

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
One must also remember that Clinton gave Tax Exempt status to the Cult of Scientology, against the advice of IRS counsel who had been after the Cult, along with the FBI, for quite some time. Even his own cabinet members were against the move. This cost the US roughly 1 Billion dollars in owed taxes and untold millions in current taxes. It was a back door deal that was disgraceful and it should be revoked.

The Danger now extends to Hillary who lies with ease and only cares about power. She claims to be the new agent of change with experience, but we all know that her plans run along the lines of Bills. If he couldn't get his agenda passed, such as universal health care, why would anyone think she can? She is more of the same old bag of tricks. She couldn't even keep her marriage in order. Why should anyone think she could keep the country in order?

VOTE ABC anyone But Clinton!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Other than Clinton's link to Bilderbergers, I'm not sure how much this applies to secret societies.

I am curious as to what the "Men of West"/"Soldiers of the East" thing is, though.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I have not posted over 20 replies, I have no U2U rights.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am no fan of the Clinton-Bush regime.

I'd be interested to hear what else you know about Billary's influence on politics though.

Also, what do you mean by men of the west and soldier's of the east?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Soldiers of the East are either artists or soldiers. Has been for over 170 generations.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So, are you going to explain more about these two groups ("Men of the West"/"Soldiers of the East"), or is your intention to be deliberately mysterious in order to garner attention?

It seems obvious that no one in this thread knows what you are referring to.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I forgot about this thread. To answer your question, I will not elaborate.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

In other words, this was a creative writing experiment that the facts "got in the way" of.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

In other words, this was a creative writing experiment that the facts "got in the way" of.

Yes. You are probably correct. Very perceptive. I thank you for letting this die. It's more than you would ever need to know. Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join