It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO Sighting Over Arabia (MUST SEE!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
HD Video footage of UFOs in sky over United Arab Emirates. Incredible footage IMO. Im sure it can be explained though as swamp gas or light refraction :-)

Excellent footage and also a funny commentary in the background. I think this is the best UFO clip i have seen to date, and it is obviously not a fake, or at least if it is it is very very well done.

Peace.

Here is the link in case the above does not work

youtube link

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Dude, that's the roof of some hotel or something...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Roof of a hotel!?!?!? Are you serious?

It is clear IMO that the objects are in the sky. I dont see any hotel, but please point it out if i have not seen it. Maybe i saw something different....but it looked like pretty good footage to me.

Sorry if its a hotel, sure looks like a UFO / UFOs to me

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think it's broadly regarded as a hoax, made using the same 3D rendering software that produced the recent Haiti etc UFO videos. Very convincing at first sight, but on deeper scrutiny, it's flawed.

When I first saw it, I was convinced it was real, but I started to have nagging doubts about the 'look at this commentary' and certainly about the background sound track. It's just too good. You never actually see any of the traffic nor the people you hear on the soundtrack. The thunder storm is also contrived, especially the lightning flash and the rain itself is just too perfectly done. All the nice dripping sounds and dogs barking. Where did they turn up from? The palm trees look wrong as does the building opposite, but you're never given long enough to scrutinise them. A nice bit of 3D specialFX, but a hoax nonetheless.

WG3

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Either real UFO's in a fake storm or fake in a real storm or fake in a fake storm. The guy was really playing with his new software. My .02

mikell

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi 1,

I have got to say without a doubt it is authentic.

Well authentic souf london accents at any rate.

You may have guessed the key word is authentic, who or what is authentic, going to have to do a bit more investigation.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is the hoax vid of light fixtures on the ceiling of a mall painted to look like the sky. Been posted many times.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is the first part, in the second the guy the made the video shows the rest of shopping mall where this was filmed.

I don't remember the name, maybe through the related videos you can find it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wait, is this inside a building, it looks like it is being shot behind a window. The objects are very bright, they seem much to bright to be reflecting the sun, since it's fairly overcast. In my amateur opinion, it might be a reflection on a window.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Dude, that's the roof of some hotel or something...

Or the ceiling rather. These UFOs look remarkably like holes.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
This is the hoax vid of light fixtures on the ceiling of a mall painted to look like the sky. Been posted many times.

It has, but because there's a place in Saudi with it's ceiling pinted like the sky doesn't convince me that this is shot in that particular location. The whole sequence has a synthetic feel about it. Clearly the 'sky' is the sky and not a painted ceiling. The question is, is that the real sky? The answer is no, it's a very effective sky rendering. Notice also how the 'UFOs' line up perfectly parallel with the roof line of the building. It's just too coincidental to be real.
Another great bit of SpecialFX.

WG3

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This site has both versions of the video, the short and the complete version.

Enjoy.

Edit to add an image from Wikipedia.

[edit on 17/2/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yup. It's a celing in a mall. The vid was posted on some second tier comics myspace site. It's a recessed light fixture. Some are on some are off. The celing is painted like the sky.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yep your right, total hoax..oh well, it was a good one, and got me. Thanks for the input, always good to know you guys will sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Sorry to post a hoax vid.

I was fooled for a moment

the hunt continues.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Come to think of it, the sudden noise of thunder did seem odd in this movie -- it just didn't seem right. So I was not surprised to see that caption at the end of the longer version of this clip saying that those sound effects were added... and lol... everything else was added too...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Hey, we all get fooled sometimes. But you showed real class in admitting you got taken. A tip of the hat to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Well its only flat on the bottom.
Definitely it has a flat radiator, or horizontal antenna.

Two rear light flares and one in front and big center radiator in the
dark... we know its a triangle.

It can't dive, it never will.. that would be a hoax.
Flat radiator means a center beam, its perpendicular to center
of the craft.
Yes is an electron beam like in old TV tubes.

ED: Someone is using those dark light fixtures in another hoax.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 2/17/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It almost convinced me until it started to rain, it just looked so fake somehow, the rain and the noise?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I thought it was the ceiling for the Desert Passage Mall in Alladin aka Miracle Mile @ Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Amazing how authentic it looked for being such a simple hoax. Good find even though it was fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join