It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs Gay Rights

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
James the Lesser you love desease dont you!ANAL SEX BAD FOR ECONOMY. ROFL you want zombies running around that are so infected in bacteria that the world will just go resident evil!!!!
do you know how many ''geeks'' out there dont know if theyre ''gay'' or ''straight'' just because theyve never been with a woman their ENTIRE life? theyre EVERYWHERE. do you know how many people will convert to being ''GAY?'' if being gay means producing/intentionally/unintentionally/fecal deseases then i dont know what happy is.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think this thread got hijacked by 14 yearolds who's parents refused to buy them GTO2 for their PS2 and their taking their anger out here. If you don't have anything constructive to add to the topic than go post somewhere else. And "god made aids to punish homos" is not constructive. Prove god exists before you use him as a premise in an argument.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Uh, topsecrettomb guy, what the hell was that about?

And John, thanks for the link and the input about 14 year olds.

Anyways, so using "It's against nature" doesn't work for not only does it exist in nature, you don't always have a male and female to reproduce. Worms, some insects, viruses, they don't need a male and female to reproduce yet they do. So are all of them against nature?

And well, can't use religon cause if you follow some you should follow all. So if follow the gays bad in bible then should kill anyone who works on the Sabbath for that is also in the bible. Or force a girl to marry the man who raped her. But wait, we aren't ignorant people who live to the age of 27 if we are lucky enough not to be burnt at the stake for witchcraft cause we own a cat or our animls obey us or we wore a green sash on tuesday or ate meat on friday. We don't go wow, gods crying, we go damn it, it's raining. We don't go I shouldn't have sinned, that is why god crippled me. We don't kill someone with a mental defect cause it means they are possesed by satan, we take care of them. We don't hold slaves, we don't keep women in their place, we don't kill you if you don't act like the mindless sheep the bible tells you to be. In other words, bye bye religon. Also, christians say gays are bad yet there are 25,000+ known child rapists in the church. Someone in another post said well, in 25 years you have 25,000 child rapists. Thats only 1000 a year. My response? 1 in a decade is to many let alone 1000 in a year. Also, those just the ones we know about, not the ones the church still protects.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
lol, james. what CHURCH are you exactly talking about. CATHOLICISM/XTIANITY?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
J0HNSmith youre confused. youre just like the rest of the world. you just want things in youre hand dont you boy. you just want to ''see'' huh. you dont want to ''feel?'' like i said in the past. its hard to find faith in the world of today. i sure as hell dont see president washingtons faith in our country of today. i mean hey. he was a mason! i mean?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes, he means the Catholic church.

Should it be any secret?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes I mean the catholic church, who else do you know of that rapes little boys? I see ministers have sex with 14-16 year old girls, but their church doesn't cover it up or hide them, like the church does.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
lol you still dont know who youre pointin fingers at!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You're like a girl.

What's wrong?

Nothing

Come on, I know something's wrong

Yeah I know. OK, guess.

~sigh~ It's that time of the month

No

You're tired

No

You're upset at me

No

JUST TELL ME GOD DAMN IT

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
KJ, what?

Anyways, back on topic, with gays and gay marriges, with all the posts, all the things listed, have not yet seen one legal reason why gays can't marry. Seen religous ones, but we all know about religon.

Heard against nature arguements, but according to that worms, some insects, bacteria, all of them are against nature, and I doubt they have a choice.

Heard it is a choice, that you can decide on how you love. No proof of this, but heard it.

Heard "I don't like it" but guess what? If we went by that, blacks would still be slaves cause guess what the south said to the thought of free slaves? "I don't like that" and other crap. Hell, they even seperated from the union over it(not main reason, but a reason) and had the KKK in power for awhile.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
lol you still dont know who youre pointin fingers at!

I was talking about this guy. He seems to like to make innocuous comments followed by more of the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yeah, this kid seems strange. Anyways, as said a few posts ago, haven't seen/found any real reasons against gays/gay marriges. Oh well, maybe there aren't any that don't involve religon ignorance or it suppose to be against nature, even though it happens in nature, and other strange things happen in nature.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ive asked and asked on multiple threads to put the religious ideology aside and lets talk in tangible ways.

JAMES, you have been ignoring my 2 biggest points, that have nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with laws of a society.

Im not gonna re-type or re post the arguments ive made, just go back and read them and then TRY to come up with some way around these points that will then allow gay marriage, murder, abortion, pedophillia or any other idea presented to a democratic society, that they, thru the democratic process, choose to accept or reject.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
as we can see they obviously havent replied due to the fact that they adamently see the connection between the catholic ministers applying for gay marriage. its just too evil people. the world is one thing. and many of us tend to forget where all of these problems exist.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Uh, Caz, I don't use religon, others do. I tell them not to. Look in pages before this, people used religon. I just state the fact that you can't use religon.

And society? Well, if we went with what society wanted blacks would still be working in the cotton feilds. So can't go by what society wants all the time. And tomb, you are annoying.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

as we can see they obviously havent replied due to the fact that they adamently see the connection between the catholic ministers applying for gay marriage. its just too evil people. the world is one thing. and many of us tend to forget where all of these problems exist.

It's only a problem to people who tell themselves it's a problem. Evil is subjective. Calling your educated guess of why people aren't responding to your neo-nazi comments a "fact" is nothing more than a misguided attempt to incite other people to participate in your hot headed ramblings. Seeing here that you are a female, so having anal sex would not make you gay, in light of that you may want to try it some time I have a feeling you're the type who would come back in here afterwards and have a whole new religion.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hhmmm!
Ooooh look there's some paint drying over there.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Please, to all of you trying to help back me up....
if you are using religion as the basis of your arguments, weather something is "evil" or not, or "moral"..do me a favor

KEEP 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME!!
We may agree to "No gay marriage", but our reasons are very different.

YOU CANT USE RELIGION ON THIS ISSUE EITHER WAY....to do so in other than a historical "Our laws evolved from a judeo-christian basis to what they are now" is not a "debatable" point....there just is NO PROOF. As much as i love god and all, he hansnt really left us with evidence...and as FAITH in god is what most religions use, we'll only know for sure when we die.

If your going to try to defend the "NO gay marriage" stance, try using my "cultural self-definition" argument...or the "marriage not a RIGHT for anyone"
but PLEASE dont use subjective, non evidenciary items, even tho your beliefs are important to you, and form some of your points.....

to push your religion onto others is as bad as the minority of gays trying to push their beliefs onto the majority..

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
yeah James the Lesser and everyone else. read up on some scripture!

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
Would 40 year old men hooking up with 17 year old females be next?

Doesn't that already happen? And if they wait one more year, they can get married nice and legal.

Edit: Sorry, i just started reading this, and didn't realize the topic was so old.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by TheLiLBeam]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join