It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old JFK documents may stir controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Old JFK documents may stir controversy

news.yahoo.com

DALLAS (Reuters) - A batch of old documents linked to the slaying of President John F. Kennedy has reportedly been unearthed, including a highly suspect transcript of a conversation between assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and Oswald's killer Jack Ruby, the Dallas Morning News said on Sunday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting, possibly a movie script? Strange. Sounds highly suspect to me.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-2-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Haha, you beat me to it Kleverone! Was just going to post this. This should definitely get the conspiracey debates fired up again-real or fake!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
HA! Dagnabit, I was looking and looking but couldn't find this!

Thought you'd be getting a lot more activity though - come on people! Post! The JFK conspiracy lives.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I assume, if this is indeed a transcript, that the two of them discussed this before the assassination and not on some prison call or visit, right?

If that's the case, then that's pretty big. Especially considering it would be to halt the "mafia busting agenda" of Robert Kennedy. That would mean the mafia was involved, either directly or due to Jack Ruby, Oswald, or both being "in debt" to the mafia, which has long been suspected.

From the mafia, though - connect the dots.

The assassination was too convenient for there not to be "higher ups" involved in this, possibly using the mafia as a proxy.

Doesn't matter though. It'll be labeled a movie script and shoved under the rug like everything else. I'm not saying it ISN'T a movie script, but it'll be immediately labeled that and forgotten, never to be investigated.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If this transcript is real, it certainly offers a peek at one of the "why?"
theories related to mob participation.

They got used by much hihger-ups, thinking that killing JFK was to stop
RFK from busting mob activity; when all along, the real reason was to
install LBJ (war-monger friendly) to let the good times continue rolling for
the military industrial profiteers!

"Escalate" said LBJ, and so WWIII was actually born behind the scenes!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
President Kennedy thought - reasonably enough - that being President meant being President.

He was assassinated because of Executive Order 11110.

This Executive Order made him (IMhO) one of the truly great Presidents. It shows all the qualities of a great leader: economic vision, putting the interests of the people first, and curbing the power of big money to promote their own version of economic policy.

Kennedy decided that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. This was the reason he signed Executive Order 11110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the Federal Reserve System.

That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.

Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that were not part of the Federal Reserve system. Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks".

Kennedy's E.O. was never implemented following his assassination, and shortly afterwards, United States silver coins were taken out of circulation and replaced with the copper clad slugs in use today. These two events, the failure to print new silver certificates, and the substitution of worthless slugs for our silver coins, may explain why the Warren Commission included on its panel John J. McCloy, a man with no experience in crime, law enforcement, or national security, but who had been the President of the Chase Manhattan Bank.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought this would garner a little more attention. I woner if Jim Marrs has heard about this.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have to say the movie script excuse is far fetched.

It boils down to what you already believe.

Why would just this part of the movie script be in the safe?

Where is the rest of the movie script?

Was the transcripts written like a movie script?

In the transcript it says Oswald mentioned the boys from Chicago wanting to get to Robert Kennedy. He then says the best way to do it is to take out Jack Kennedy.

This tells you why Ruby killed Oswald. He didn't want Oswald to connect him and the boys in Chicago to the assasination.

It makes sense to me and it still fits into the lone gunman scenario. This information actually backs up the people who said Oswald acted alone but it still points to a conspiracy.

In the transcript, Oswald said he needed money while he planned the assasination. Somebody gave it to him.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He didn't act alone though did he (if at all), we know that the shots came from multiple directions and the fatal shot was from the front with ref to the huge exit wound on the back of his head and with 98% probability (from the audio of the tapes) from the G.N.

I think we all pretty much know what happened now and why. but what can really be done about it. The media are a complete joke.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

I think Oswald shot Kennedy.

What I DON'T think happened is Oswald KILLING Kennedy. I don't believe for one second that his bullet was the fatal blow.

Even if it was just Oswald doing the shooting, this is far too convenient for "them". What 'undermind' posted is exactly why he was killed.

He was venturing outside of the puppet bubble that 'they' have established, and 'they' didn't like it, so they disposed of him.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I was kind of flabergasted when I saw that story because that material ( the Oswald - Ruby transcript) was mentioned in Larry Hancock's book "Someone Would Have Talked". Apparently someone that was related in someway to the conspiracy kept personal records of the 'going on's' like hotel receipts, other records, and such as the above mention meeting between Oswald and Ruby as 'life insurance'. It was written on Paramount Pictures stationairy because he had a friend that worked there and was given some to write with. After the assasination it was abandoned and came into the hands of the authorities. Then it 'dissapeared' for decades and no one knew what happened to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was only 4 months old when JFK was murdered.

The Fed. Reserve angle, combined with wanting to "splinter the CIA into
a million pieces", and NOT escalate Vietnam, all add up to his demise!

Little brother Bobby going after the mob didn't help, either!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is what it says in Larry Hancock's book..." a few weeks after the assassination, Deputy ..took possession of a box of materials from a very scared woman..including receipts for motels, telephone call records, notebooks, newspaper articles, volumness correspondence and notes on business stationary with a "Paramount Pictures Corp" letterhead. ..the woman ..Mary..had access to Paramount stationary and the young latin man who had left the box..had borrowed or used sheets while dating her roommate.
Much of the material discussed the assassination and seemed to be written tn the first person by one or more participants, possibly including Lee Harvey Oswald. The material clearly discussed both Lee Oswald and Jack Ruby as participants in the conspiracy. One motel receipt from New Orleans showed both their names..."

My own personal speculation about this material is that it might have been collected by Lee Harvey Oswald himself in a secret role as an FBI /CIA operative of some sort. To back that up here is another quote from Larry Hancock's book...
" this quick FBI investigation....suggests that FBI security may well have been in possession of informant reports FROM OSWALD describing threatening remarks and perhaps even discussions OF KILLING THE PRESIDENT. reports not shared with the secret service prior to the assasination".
(capitals mine)

Also , it is suggested that even Jack Ruby may have been placed in the position as a second patsy in all of this.

thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is actually old news. I live here in Dallas, TX and it was actually reported in the papers and news locally back in mid February. The district attorney has since spoken about the files and realized they aren't as case exposing as he first thought. A few weeks after he went public with the news about the hidden files he then apologized for making it sound like a bigger find then it really was.

He made the claims public before he actually read thoroughly over all the documents to find out what they really were. Too tired to find the links with all the local follow up news, but you can find it by searching

www.dallasnews.com...

www.dallasnews.com...

[edit on 8-4-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
OP link is not working anyone have another.

CT

top topics

join