It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did anyone see Fox News Live this past Sunday?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Did anyone see Fox News Live this past Sunday? It was hosted by Eric Shawn. I am looking for the name of the guest that he had on late in the show. This guy supposedly had info that the RNC had asked British Intel to bug the phones of Democrats. He was more or less whisked off screen after being told that "these are very serious allegations". I didn't catch his name because I was doing other things at the time.

John




posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Repugnants are capable of any henious crime out there. They make me sick. Never trust a repugnant. They will smile in your face as their friends are knifing you in the back. Then, say, PRAISE THE LORD when they're done.


[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Cut the #. Last time I checked, everyone was privy to evil.



posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What's "RNC"?

Secondly, it doesn't surprise me, we live in such a suspicious society, that everyone is told to watch each other's moves and motives. I can't stand it either, and the sad thing is that since I live in the South almost everyone agrees with Bush and thinks that our country is heading in the right direction.



posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
RNC= Republican National Committee.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
What's "RNC"?

Secondly, it doesn't surprise me, we live in such a suspicious society, that everyone is told to watch each other's moves and motives. I can't stand it either, and the sad thing is that since I live in the South almost everyone agrees with Bush and thinks that our country is heading in the right direction.


Well, this is another southener that knows we are headed in the wrong direction, and there are plenty more. Nominate Edwards to carry the South.



posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Headed in the wrong direction? We're headed in the only direction we know how to go, as human beings. No political party, no church, can save us from where we're headed.

Face it. We live in a world where 90% of the people believe in fairy tales and half of the remaining 10% use this belief for personal gain.



posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They could easily get away with Bugging the Democrats... all they have to do is invoke the Patriot Act, and do the silent search and seizure, or the silent Eavesdropping. Since it is a matter of national security, they would never have to disclose any information.


I really wonder if they have allready done this. Just think if someone like the KKK gave Kerry support, then they would have real alligations to go by in supporting their claims of national security. If thats the case, god save us all



posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Repugnants are capable of any henious crime out there. They make me sick. Never trust a repugnant. They will smile in your face as their friends are knifing you in the back. Then, say, PRAISE THE LORD when they're done.


[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Colonel]



you forget that demare also capable of any henious crime. all parties are.



posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Headed in the wrong direction? We're headed in the only direction we know how to go, as human beings. No political party, no church, can save us from where we're headed.

Face it. We live in a world where 90% of the people believe in fairy tales and half of the remaining 10% use this belief for personal gain.

I agree.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join