It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Xfiles spin off forshadows 911!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Check this out.

This is a book called "The Nostradamus Prophecy" it was published in Dec.1999

Its cover shows one of the twin towers collapsing, the other is badly damaged and has a large hole in it.

The book is a fictional account of a terrorist attack on New York. In the story the attack is nuclear rather than with airplanes.

This is rather a strange coincidence, especially considering the title

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
If you are one who believes that this was a purposeful "slip," one must then wonder, if the government is trying to convince us it was "terrorists" why would they show their hand, and allow the sends of doubt to be planted?

Maybe so people can ask this same question?

Put it out in plane site (pun intended) just to be able to say...."look, if we did it, why would we let a show aire showing what we did?"

You may say I'm paranoid. But, I know, if I've thought of it, at least 3 other people in Washington have also.

They have studied psychology of the masses to the extreme. They know how to manipulate us through our media.

Just my opinions of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

I just wanted to say:

Nice post.

I wish we could still vote for above top secret.
starred of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by darthdescendent
but i have to say i've always been a person who supported the government... but since joining this site I have to say my confidence has been swayed a bit. Some of the evidence presented is very strong but there is that feeling in my gut still that will not let me go all the way and say it was completely the government.

I wouldn't go so far as to say all government. Just a few factions. Secret factions at the top levels is my opinion. Double spies working for another entity other than the US. It wouldn't be the first time the US has been infiltrated with double agents.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Should that excuse our elected officials of sitting on their hands before it happened? Being dumbfounded while it's happening? And covering up pieces of the puzzle to cover their and their cronies incompetence?

Does coincidence really get these liars off the hook with people?

Why can't people get that?

Condiliar Rice lied to us straight face on record. Period.

How about the plethora more of lies in the 9/11 commision/ommision report? To cover up for incompetence? Maybe. But IMO that's NO excuse.

BTW: I just want to say, I'm not venting at you darkelf.

I just wanted to add, I am not saying they (the government) were involved, just that there was a coverup of some sort.

[edit on 2/19/2008 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by darkelf

Should that excuse our elected officials of sitting on their hands before it happened? Being dumbfounded while it's happening? And covering up pieces of the puzzle to cover their and their cronies incompetence?

I am a retired vet. I have worked for the military as a contractor on different bases in the past several years. One thing I have learned from this is: The United States government is one of the most incompetent, inefficiently run businesses in the entire country. To expect them to be otherwise is merely wishful thinking.

Does coincidence really get these liars off the hook with people?

No, I was only pointing out that the “coincidences” before 9/11 are not the only ones that have occurred.

Why can't people get that?

Condiliar Rice lied to us straight face on record. Period.

How about the plethora more of lies in the 9/11 commision/ommision report? To cover up for incompetence? Maybe. But IMO that's NO excuse.

We all know that truth seldom comes from the beltway bandits. As far as I’m concerned, there’s not a decent one in the whole lot.

BTW: I just want to say, I'm not venting at you darkelf.

I knew that.

I just wanted to add, I am not saying they (the government) were involved, just that there was a coverup of some sort.

Whether the government was involved before or only after is still in constant debate. But make no mistake, they were involved.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Smoothed the way for linking in the public mind between extremist Islam and destroying big structures.

The world's largest Buddhas. Note people standing at base of statue.

Remember seeing this on TV in March 2001 ?

July 1999: Taliban says:

The government considers the Bamyan statues as an example of a potential major source of income for Afghanistan from international visitors. The Taliban states that Bamyan shall not be destroyed but protected.

March 2001: Taliban says:

All the statues in the country should be destroyed because these statues have been used as idols and worshipped by people. Only God, the Almighty, deserves to be worshipped, not anyone or anything else.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This subject was covered in these threads previously:
Ultima1
LinkTGF
AceofBase
jimmyjackblack
Jay505
infinite
Ezekiel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Most have seen the clip on YouTube from the X-Files spin-off "The Lone Gunmen"... It's pretty compelling... well, I recently noticed the complete series is available from Netflix. Out of curiosity, I rented disc 1, which includes the Pilot episode to see how that youtube clip fit within the context of the story.

The episode gave me chills. Hearing one of the characters say "They plan to fly a plane into the World Trade Center". And the climax of the episode has the main characters trapped inside a remote controlled commerical airliner, as they try to regain control of the aircraft to avoid a direct hit with the WTC towers.

I know this has been covered... but this is crazy. I strongly encourage everyone to go check out disc one, Pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen.

There is a lot more to it than just the clip floating around on youtube.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We have Julian Assanges Wikileaks as a source of "total transparency" but when you think about it transparency is a very relative term.

If you look back through history its easy to see how the arts, music and allegorical literature are often the premier sources for information. You have to ask yourself though, why would they target the audience demographic for a series like the "lone gunman" to get advance information about a government project? Why should just the guys riding in the VW bus get informed?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Right.

Unless, of course, "reality" as we know it, is simply a cover for something else? It has long been a pet theory of mine, for example, that "big ideas" build up slowly, crest and then "fall" across the planet like a wave. That would explain why so many of the great innovations in history always seem to come from multiple corners, (near) simultaneously.

Similarly, the angst of the end times that many are sensing now might be the leading edge of another such wave? Frankly -- I suspect that what we call "time" and "reality" is a lot more plastic then we realize.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's Chris Carter's baby. He's the guy telling us 'The Truth Is Out There'. He only has that one podium to speak from and only that one audience.

For him to go out there with that story, he may have caught wind of something in the conspiracy chatters... like so many writers... and maybe something about what he heard made him decide this would be a good story to launch his spin off series. Something non-UFO related... but something big. The Lone Gunmen are all about Gov't killing JFK and the like, so maybe this particular chatter he caught wind of involving gov't sending planes into the WTC Towers to increase defense spending seemed ballsy enough for a Pilot episode. No guarantee he knew beyond a doubt it would actually happen... but it begs the question... where did this story come from?

Whatever the case... The plot coincidences, the timing of that episode airing, and the uncanny details are all too great. Take a look at the full episode, see it for yourself.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by spiritualzombie]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join