It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Xfiles spin off forshadows 911!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I remember reading about this years ago,

I suppose it brings up 2 questions.

1) What else in the X files or Lone Gunmen might be a prophecy?

2) I suppose a logical explanation and one that would be given would be that this episode simply gave the Hi-jackers the idea in the first place.

I don't believe no2 to be the case but it's an angle I haven't seen posted yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I don't think it is the only show that foreshadows the events either, thought you guys would get a kick out of this thread if you haven't seen it already...
An interesting Get Smart Episode...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Thanks wrangell76...your reaction was the same as mine. its like....holy crap.

when i saw this i recalled president bush standing at the pentagon press room talking to reporters saying that the government never could have concieved of such a thing even being a possibility. and then WAM! here is an xfiles spin off mapping out EVERYTHING that happened...a couple of months before it actually occured!!!! i mean that is crazy!!!! ive always been on the fence as to whether 9/11 was an inside job. the simple fact is there is no way i can get all the evidence....but after seeing this...im just speechless. im like humpty dumpty, im about to fall over one of the sides of the fence that im sitting on. (yea i know he was on a wall but bare with me lol)

Digitalgrl

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's pretty creepy to watch, but it's probably just a coincidence. The WTC is just a prime target, one that would be used in fiction such as this. Probably even has been done a hundred or thousand times before.

So, if anything this is just proof that we're all being lied to about 9/11, because somehow everyone could "foresee" an attack (or rather more attacks) on the WTC except the people whose job it is to protect America? Whatever, I don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Note how they are having reruns of Jericho on the Sci-Fi channel, of all the places. There something more to the show than people realize.
Excellent show, excellent channel, but they honestly should not be together.

They have also avoided advertising for Jericho as much as their other shows on CBS network channels. Someone wants for Jericho to be killed off or at least be told off as complete science fiction, like Sci-Fi channel's shows. A lot of whistles would be blown and a lot of suspicion would be raised if Jericho were a more popular show.
Sorry if I went to a different tv show than the ones we are talking about, I had to get that out of me.

Edit: Also, pertaining to the Jericho plotline, VP Cheney has said that a nuclear attack on American soil happening is not a matter of whether or not, it is a matter of when. Does he know something we don't know? Most likely

[edit on 17-2-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Is this what you want shown?? www.youtube.com...

really weird!! just like I remember that one record alblum that had towers getting hit b4 the fact...

Your talkin about "The Coup" album cover.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mustbebc

Let me add a little.
It shouldn't just be the X-Files or Lone Gunman that we analyze for prophecies and parallels to our own events, it should be the whole of fictions itself. A lot of similar events can be matched up with Star Wars for example, mainly the more recent trilogy. Looking at the plotlines, character motives, climaxes, etc.
Someone tell me if I'm going off topic.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Why haven't we seen this before, I haven't heard of it, it's too crazy to not be true.

Why would the CIA do this?? for fun?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Actually, this has been discussed here on ATS quite a bit.

Lone Gunman episode - ATS thread 1
Lone Gunmane episode - ATS thread 2
Lone Gunmane episode - ATS thread 3

That was just a quick search. Probably lots more.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Indeed. This is really old. I was a big X-Files fan. In fact, I have the crossover episode that introduces The Lone Gunmen pilot on my tivo right now.

It was about a week after 911 that I remember Alex Jones talking abut this episode.

Basically, yeah, this is old news. Interesting though.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

If the clip from Heros is any indication of what's to come, then I'll bet that the guy running for office is supposed to be Barack Obama. I've always had a strange knowingly feeling that he will become the next president. Something about the first black man and the first white woman running at the same time seems scripted. In my opinion since he announced he was running, I felt without a shred of doubt, 110%, stick needles in my eye, he will win. Then all hell will break loose.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysteryinthesky

I just saw your photo of the album cover. This is the first time I have seen this...Mouth is gapping right now
...I can't believe it...And this was released before 9-11?!! Who do these singers really work for? I mean come on, the explosions on the bldgs in the album cover, are even placed almost exactly where the planes hit. What the freak is going on here? I would love to send this stuff to the press, but I am sure that has already been tried, and the press covered it up as usual.
I don't know what to say anymore, so disgusted...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yeah, as others have said, it's the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen. I happen to have the box set of all the LG episodes that were made - including the X-files episode that "finishes" the series off.. Not sure that there are a lot more prophetic episodes in there, but when I have time I'll plow through them all again.. For the most part, the series is much more irreverent and lighthearted than the X-files ever was, though, it's intended to be more comedy than seriousness, as hard to believe as that may seem..

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I couldn't agree with you more spec_ops about the show Jericho being more than it is.
Someone is giving us a warning maybe? My dreams lately have not been good, just like the ones I had before 9-11...I got a bad feeling the poop is fixing to hit the fan...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yep, NWO playing daredevil with the public

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
OMG This is really old, and has been posted several times before....

Here is one of the threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Use the search button!

Mikey

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe

Edit: Also, pertaining to the Jericho plotline, VP Cheney has said that a nuclear attack on American soil happening is not a matter of whether or not, it is a matter of when. Does he know something we don't know? Most likely

[edit on 17-2-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

Yep he knows the same thing I do. That any good high school physics major could build a basic bomb. The hardest part is to get the fission material. Also one of the worst part of this country is the thing that makes it great... our freedom of information and movement. I have said for years that it is when and not if for a nuclear attack on this country.

plan for the worst pray for the best

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by canadian beaver

But how can this be mere coincidence, when we look at how almost element of the plan was evident in that single episode? Not one thing was missing, aside from the terrorists actually being on the planes. If we neglect that little bit, then the stories are identical.

Something reeks here... and it smells like NWO BO.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

So synchronisity, foreshadowing, random chance, stuff like that are pure fiction?
I have always had a problem with CTs on that simple facet of CTs.
I find it very hard to believe that a conspiracy that all but writes it's existence in the stars is a very plausible conspiracy.
And like I said before if I was the head of a conspiracy I would do everything possible to hide every possible activity with little or no damning evidence make sure to stay nice and insulated in thing called "Plausible Deniablity".

Other words. Come on man.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
the government's use of television and film is a well documented vehicle for "getting the word out" to the initiate.... it reminds me of the King's tapestries being hung in the castle courtyards for all to see... if you lived in the middle ages and understood initiate symbols, you'd know just when things were going to happen... wars for example have always been foreshadowed for business purposes... know there's strife on the horizon and corner the wheat market...

and to believe that governments aren't behind the production of certain programming is just... niave... now, did the x-files foreshadow 9-11? wouldn't suprise me a bit... perhaps some research into the producer's background might shed some light....

[edit on 18-2-2008 by never_tell]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
So synchronisity, foreshadowing, random chance, stuff like that are pure fiction?

Not always, no. But, the problem here is that the probability of so many coincidences happening all at once is virtually impossible. We're talking about a shot in the dark kind of thing. This is hard to deny, when looked at from a purely historical perspective.

When we factor in the fact that this was merely 6 months before the actual act, more questions come up. But those are for another thread, as this one's about the video.

Either way, creepy!!

TheBorg

[Edit: Never say "never".
]

[edit on 18-2-2008 by TheBorg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join