It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Xfiles spin off forshadows 911!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
WoW!

i saw someone talking about this on another site and i HAD to post it here. this is a scene from xfiles in 2001 right before 9/11

it COMPLETELY maps out what was going to happen
they talk of an airliner hiting the world trade center in new york and it being planned by the government but being blamed on terrorists....this is truely shocking!

i am just blown away. you have to watch this clip. its all right there. less than 4 minutes long. talk about a smoking gun.

Digitalgrl

object width="425" height="355"><

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

UPDATE:
i cant get the youtube video to show when i click the icon to post it...please click on the link in the second post from the other user...they put it on for me. sorry for the confusion

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Is this what you want shown?? www.youtube.com...

really weird!! just like I remember that one record alblum that had towers getting hit b4 the fact...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes thank you!
i couldnt get it to show up when i clicked on the youtube video icon and put in the info....

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember that episode. It was great. I don't think that's why it was canceled though. The ratings were going down the tubes for a while.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've always heard and seen on occasion the 'powers that be' communicate through movies, symbols, and corporate logos

Very much a lot of things that happen in our world are tied to symbolism. Something certain entities would like everyone to forget.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No denying this. No way it was a coincidence
What is scarry is this next clip is almost Identicle.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow if thats real, it crazy.

Youtube guy says the X-files script was given by CIA!!!

In the video the guy says "there are people out there in the world just BEGGING to take the blame" So easy for them!

[edit on 17-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why haven't we seen this before, I haven't heard of it, it's too crazy to not be true.

Why would the CIA do this?? for fun?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
oh its real alright. thats why i was freaking out

digitalgrl

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Related video.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

thanks pheonix.

this is a testiment to its authenticity

Digitalgrl

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wasnt it the Lone Gunmen and not the x files?

I dont think it had any effect on the cancellation, the X files was cancelled due to the actors not wanting to carry on and TLG was cancelled due to the TV execs being retards.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

I dont think it had any effect on the cancellation, the X files was cancelled due to the actors not wanting to carry on and TLG was cancelled due to the TV execs being retards.

Yes this was actually the pilot episode for "the lone gunmen" series spin off from the X files.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Erm OP.

That is an episode of "The Lone Gunmen" a spin off of the X-Files here is a quote

The debut of the show in March of 2001, began with Byers' father faking his death to uncover a conspiracy to hijack an airliner. The lone gunmen try to get to the truth of his supposed death and uncover the conspiracy.
One retrospectively interesting aspect of this pilot episode is that the airliner has been hijacked (via remote control of the plane's autopilot) and, by the end, both Byers and his father have boarded the plane to try to stop the hijacking. Through the aid of the other Gunmen, they are able to regain control of the plane and just miss crashing into the World Trade Center with the airliner. This, of course, is before the actual attack against the Trade Centers later that year.

Source:The Lone Gunmen @ Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
really weird!! just like I remember that one record alblum that had towers getting hit b4 the fact...

Yeah, the name of the band, frighteningly enough, was The Coup...

That album was released just prior to 9-11 and was immediately recalled after the incident. Somebody jumped the gun and put this out at little early is my opinion.
You should see Snopes' pathetic attempt to mitigate that one...
www.snopes.com...
Their label is Epitaph, and their latest album is called Pick a Bigger Weapon, by the way.
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

thanks for that twitcy ! weird , weird!!

I read this book back in '94 and I always thought the bad guys did to.

ecx.images-amazon.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 17-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's somewhat ironic about the biblical similarities such as the tower of Babylon being destroyed becuase of mans alleged desires to do whatever he pleased and it's peoples were then divided and scattered.

The two towers crashing down and being destroyed may represent mankinds arogance to once again or twice do whatever it pleases and that the previously scattered peoples had once again reunited in defiance of God.

Still others might say we live in a type of programed existance possibly created by an alien race posing as gods. The one video that appears to show a UFO leaving the WTC is also suggestive of their involvement.

WW3 will most likely also involve ET and UFO involvement acting on mankinds or the planets behalf due to our alleged and continuous arogance.

Many of the government might then actually be taking orders or being manipulated in some form in order to carry out these events.

Yeah, X-files was one of my favorite programs and I often wondered if they were actually disclosing these plans. Many cartoons may also be ways of exposing these types of alien plans, possibly by other aliens or so-called watchers and so-called psychic mediums.

The biblical christ had mentioned about the hosts and the great hosts. The biblical and similar religious prophecies may be an actual plan of events or script man must fulfill designed by an alien race. Are we some other worlds favorite channel?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
DigitalGrl, Excellent find!
Starred and flagged. I cannot believe this...I am just in shock about it. I mean I always had suspicions, but this just to me, is the icing on the cake. Makes me wonder if the show Jericho is a warning for us as well...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Yeah even if it didn't effect the cancellation, this is still too much of a coincidence!

Anyone else got any info or are at least interested in this!?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My thoughts:

It amazes me that Condi Rice could sit in front of the 9/11 Commission with a straight face and say "no-one could imagine airplanes being used as missles". It's upsurd that we take this crap from our "elected" officials. I'm sick of the lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join