It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of a lost civilication on Mars?: The Animal City. And other examples of intelligent designs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi there,

There are a lot of examples allready of intelligent designs, heads, pyramids etc... posted on the internet and here on ATS.

This thread I will use to post all my findings of, IMO, incredible stuff. It will show another perspective of mars. I will post ALL "speculative" examples I have found in the last months on several MOC images.
With posting all examples in one thread other members get the chance to look at it too. And see the big picture I see!
Of course I dont mind if you think this is total crap. Thats your choice and opinion

Well lets start!!

The following example is IMO! one of the most extraordinary example of intelligent design. There is no chance this is a coincidence, well in IMO of course

To find an image with so many anomalies in such a small area, where they fit all together.....? NAH...

Before looking at the pictures please be aware I have looked at it for hours and hours. Played with contrast etc etc to get the idea of what we are looking at. Sometimes its hard to see at first sight...

Here you will find the orginal MOC image where it comes from (you have to rotate the image 180 degrees):
MSSS Page

MOC image

Outlay from the orginal

And here we go!

The animal city

What do we have here???

Some gif images of what you could see:
Lion? (note: On the head you can see another sort of a reptile)

Snake?

Another snake?

A statue!!!

The whole area animated

Well, your choice to go with it or not!

I will upload other images in the next weeks.

Greetings Lunica!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

I must say, I seriously dont see ANYTHING of what you claim in those pictures.

Or, well I do. In your first "snake" picture I see 2 penises that appear to be engaged in a comparison battle. The dark one is a little thicker than the white one.

Man, I think I need a brain scan

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I really want to see. I really want to believe. And I actually do believe (that there is a mars-cover-up). But as hard as I try, I cant see anything here. Maybe if you photo-shop it a bit more we´ll be able to see what you mean

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is vein of "research" is disinfo to distract us from something else. I wonder if we could find Earth based images and do the same kind of color treatment and bring out Christopher Columbus riding a Nephelim shooting Billy Meirs space guns at al queda terrorists. If I get some spare time I will poke around and see what I can present for Earth based evidence of rock and soil creatures. Does the USGS filter our pictures too?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
i'm sorry, i see nothing.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There should be rules against posts like these, or at least a separate bts-style forum.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is curious that UFO videos are quickly tagged with HOAX labels, and rightly so in all the cases I have seen to date on ATS. Yet, these rorschach style any blob is a statue, lifeform, martian sauna etc. threads continue. Maybe if they were all in one thread then you all could knock yourself out with these type of non scientific analyses.

I want the truth and I want it now! Is that too much to ask?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As many people here have already figured out, I have searched for years for something that would show intelligence other than human in the cosmos. And I still look, because reason tells me there is a fair chance that it will be found, in some isolated and unlikely spot. I cannot imagine that man alone has intelligence.

Having said that, if "seeing" the evidence requires a severe amount of imagination or distortion of the evidence by mechanical means, then it is not really evidence, IMO. If I have to close one eye and stand seven foot from the monitor and peek through the slits in a cardboard box, just to see something that somewhat resembles a titmouse, then I'm not impressed. I could very likely see the same thing, using that method, looking into my back pasture.

Now if there was signs that NASA et al covered up a mechanical device or creature that could be unmasked somehow, and this device or creature could be seen clearly, sans the filtering, I would be impressed. If the device or creature shown had some logical vestige of reality, as in, it had enough detail to seem reasonable, and it logically interacted with the surroundings, I would be the first to jump on the wagon.

I have seen some things presented by Mikesingh and internos and zorgon that certainly made me think there was something interesting going on. These mostly were related to geometric shapes that could not be explained by accidental alignment in a natural setting.

I appreciate the OPs endeavor and hard work here, but I think most of this is a matter of letting one's mind play tricks. I once took Morse Code, and after a few hours of listening to dots and dashes, you start hearing everything from the Joni Mitchell to Tchaikovsky in the background. The mind wants to "fill in" the dead spaces where there is no input.

Just my $0.02.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sorry i do not see what your trying to show us. What size are those animals. Give us some sort of scale.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well. I didn't expect anything when posting this.
So I have no problem with the fact most will reject this.

I have searched a lot on internet about the same sort of, non geometric, anomalies. I have found only a very few examples. I know its better to post geometric examples because people can understand those better. A triangle is a triangle, a square is a square.

I think its hard to go with these examples because its going beyond the "normal" context of which we believe possible live could have exist.

But nevertheless its worth to upload these IMO. Lets say I just open this box of examples in which I believe and see where it goes.
Its not about my personal credibility. If it was, I better not post these examples.

Leaves me to say I am not a scientist. Just someone with a healthy curiousity in this field. I dont think this is disinfo btw. Its just another view. And yes, let me be the first to dare to just show them.

Greeting Lunica

btw: For what it is worth. I will post a lot more examples in this thread. All sort of animal shapes on the surface of mars.
Why should I just leave them on my hardrive if someone likes to see them too
That would be a pity.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Lunica]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The area that you had shown. To me look like either ice or snow. Which means, there might be water there. Where there is water. There might be life. Maybe.

new topics

top topics

join