It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleaidians, God-like people from a mothership

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
Google search BLOSSOM GOODCHILD, that will give you all the pleadian info you need right there. You can find the same info on this website as well.

We can safely disregard anything Blossom has to say

I doubt her website is even still running after her last prediction never happened- she's a joke

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by hermantinkly

I wanna meet one of these Aryan alien guys before I believe. I can tell people on the internet and write a book about being a 60' turkey-man, but that doesn't make it so. Youtube videos and new age books are just that. Stories are just that. I myself do believe in ETs, but I do not believe that certain ppl are privy to certain info because they harness their vibrations and telepathically speak with them.
My reality is what I can see, smell taste and touch. What's real is my reality. If I can't see it or feel it then it's not reality. I don't see or feel any super Scandinavian alien race from another dimension and I'm not inclined to blindly believe it because a book says so.
I stopped watching the video at "We are here to help you". Why do we need help? Why don't they leave us alone and let us destroy ourselves? Gimme a break. We don't need alien help. We need to help our dam selves!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by spinalremain]

If I knew how to give you a star I would

You are so right- we need to help ourselves, noone is coming to save us- not Jesus, not aliens- noone- it is up to us to help ourselves.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What did they tell you and do with you? Please explain everything which happened. I am interested.

The sighting I had occured last August at about 2 am. I had gone outside for a minute to grab a package from my car when I hear this really audible, electrostatic "crackling" sound, kind of like the sound of food frying in a pan. At first I thought the source of the sound was a downed powerline or some type of malfunctioning electrical circuit somewhere, but the sound was actually increasing in pitch and then decreasing, like in timed intervals.

When I look up, that's when I noticed two orange/amber-type UFO orbs hovering about 200 ft. from me and about 20 ft. above my neighbor's roof, just stationary. After three minutes of watching, I ran into my house to grab my mini Tasco binoculars. Back outside, they were wobbling back and fro in a really rapid, violent fasion, as if they was transforming or something. It looked so weird. I looked at them through my binoculars and saw the two orbs picture perfectly, without any distortions or anamolies associated with filming from a camera or anything of the like. They were basketball-sized globes that were pulsing from this purplish, bright center -- like jellyfish with heartbeats. They were also flickering all the colours of visible light from the electromagentic radiation spectrum (all colours from a rainbow), but with a constant orange/amber tint to them.

The weird got even weirder: after like 10 minutes of staring, a bluish/purplish UFO orb literally emerged from one of the orange/amber types, as if it had separated in two. This one was similar to the others, except for the different colour and smaller size. They were all just completely fixed firmly above my neighbor's roof in the air not too far away from eachother. Then about 3 minutes later the bluish one travelled up slowly and just vanished into thin air. It literally just dematerialized into nothing. The other ones did the same like 3 minutes later. The whole sighting lasted for 20 minutes and it's a shame that I didn't record them (don't have a video camera but getting one soon), as it would've been great footage.

About two weeks after this sighting, I had a really strange experience at night that I had never had in my life. Mind you, I had also never been into the subject of UFOs at all prior to the original sighting. The experience followed a dream I had where I was in this Fantasia-type setting with the UFO orbs completely surrounding me. I don't remember much of the dream, but after it I found myself conscious and unable to move (sleep paralysis). I heard the exact same electrostatic crackling noise I heard during the original sighting, but the sound kept getting higher & higher in pitch. When it was at it's highest, my head started to tremble or vibrate as when you flex your bicept muscle until it starts shaking, and I felt myself spinning off into the air, watching my sleeping body in bed below. I woke up soon after, and what followed thereafter that day was a dire urge to embark on a learning process... what a journey it has been. These experiences were like triggers that purposely happened to lead me on an accelerated, spiritual awakening process. In a few months of just following my wind and intuition, I feel I know more about the subject than many leading researchers have gotten to know through their life's research. Some still believe the UFO orbs are a natural phenomenon, other don't even know they exist. A regular, everyday Joe from the local pub will definitely be unaware of their existence, and would probably call them angels. I personally don't like pushing this info. on the average Joe though unless asked to; I feel that certain experiences were meant to occur at different times for everyone.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'll give Bill and few photos of saucers, perhaps the ones that look like clams.
The usual blurry light disturbed photos.
High electric fields must damage light rays.
This might have tipped off agents to bolster up his story to the ridiculous.
I'll give him seeing a female pilot, the human kind.
If one did land.
Too bad a crew wasn't there to film that.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I wanna meet one of these Aryan alien guys before I believe. I can tell people on the internet and write a book about being a 60' turkey-man, but that doesn't make it so. Youtube videos and new age books are just that. Stories are just that. I myself do believe in ETs, but I do not believe that certain ppl are privy to certain info because they harness their vibrations and telepathically speak with them.
My reality is what I can see, smell taste and touch. What's real is my reality. If I can't see it or feel it then it's not reality. I don't see or feel any super Scandinavian alien race from another dimension and I'm not inclined to blindly believe it because a book says so.
I stopped watching the video at "We are here to help you". Why do we need help? Why don't they leave us alone and let us destroy ourselves? Gimme a break. We don't need alien help. We need to help our dam selves!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by spinalremain]

"not inclined to blindly believe it because a book says so"
Do you believe in God or the Bible?

"Why do we need help?"and "Why don't they leave us alone and let us destroy ourselves?" and "We don't need alien help." Sort of all keep contradicting each other and sound a little schizo.

What have you got against a little help?

(That's if you are still alive)

I know this is an old thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

They are real. Could you please elaborate on those dreams and visions ?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Originally posted by derekcbart
Hello.

There are two major reasons to not believe that there are any life forms coming from the Pleiades Star Cluster. It is too young and it is too hot. The star cluster is only approximately 100 million years old -Derek
If you ever read contact notes from a Plejaren you would know that they claim to be from a constellation 80 million light years behind the Paleides look up Plejaren contact notes from Ptaah.

In fact, the only such claim was made by Billy Meier.

And the claim was that they are from another dimension , where their pleiedes is older.

It is telling that this "information" came out only after Meier was confronted with the facts just given bt GMAC100.

Harte

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Dam, this thread again?

No, I do not believe in the Bible, since you asked. I think there may be some truth within it, misconstrued by non scientific minds. Either way, I do not believe what the bible tells me. I believe the overall message of the bible, and every religion is cool though. Ie..... try to love one another, don't lie, kill, rape...... you get the point. To me, these aren't suggestions that stop there. They are behavioral necessities that need to be adhered to so that we can share this planet and live like civil organisms. (Currently, we aren't doing that.) Besides, your question to me implies that this Plaedian thing is a religion. Thank you for clearing that up.

So again, are Plaeidian Aryan guys real? No. Are they going to help me? No. Is someone going to write another book speaking of their higher vibration and frequency? yes. Are there going to be new followers and believers after that book is read? Yes

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So again, are Plaeidian Aryan guys real? No. Are they going to help me? No. Is someone going to write another book speaking of their higher vibration and frequency? yes. Are there going to be new followers and believers after that book is read? Yes

Yes, they do exist, although some negative energies/extraterrestrials use the Pleiadian's name to spread misinformation (Billy Meiers). They do exist in the Pleiadian star system but on a different dimension/frequency, just how there is life in different frequencies on this planet. In the end, it isn't an obligation for anyone to change your viewpoint, that is your job. Ours is just to feed it. Every flower has it's own time to blossom. If people just attempt to do some research before opening their mouths, they would realize how many independent sources corroborate each other.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm cool with that. I will continue to believe in what I believe in. I'm sure if the Scandinavian aliens want me to know of them, that they will show themselves to me. Then we can go curling

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by rusethorcain

Besides, your question to me implies that this Plaedian thing is a religion. Thank you for clearing that up.

Glad to see you are still alive! And thank you for responding so quickly. I am wondering how my question implies that this is a religion? The "pleiadian thing" is all new to me. I know nothing about it.

Had you responded in the affirmative to my question about the Bible I would have pegged you as a hypocrite. However you do not blindly follow it so I cannot condemn you that way. Not that this would have given me any great pleasure. I don't care what anyone believes but I hope they have at least an open mind. I see you do.
You sort of confirm the pleiadian connection and I find myself more curious about it so thanks and have a good moment, day, week, year, life and afterlife!

Think this covers most eventualities.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Plaedians - Blonde, Blue eyes, Tall

Where have I seen this before?

Eugenics is a very dangerous path, my friends. I do not care how much these individuals talk of a space brotherhood and spirituality, I shall judge them on their lack of diversity until I learn more.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Are these Aliens the master race? Hmmmm. I wonder if they have documentation going back to the mid 16th century to prove that they are of pure descent?

I hear what you're saying. It does sound kinda creepy to me too. Super Scandinavian lookin aliens who only want to help. "Only want to help" is an instant red flag for me. No one is that nice anywhere. I don't care if they are from a higher level or wherever the hell they're from. Only want to help means keep an eye on these dudes, or their congregation.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join