It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleaidians, God-like people from a mothership

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
They lived on another earth (heaven), they travel wherever they please, they are good people, they are much more advanced, mentally, physically & spiritually, could these people be the first ever contact with our earth in the future? Or are they US IN THE FUTURE?

My reson of the interest with these pleaidians is that i'd have dreams about them. Do I have scientific proof of advanced civilization other than our own? No, but there is living evidence of craft all over the world and they still continue to show themselves for an unknown reson. May it be government craft or other-wise extraterrestrial craft.

I need more answers, so, is there more knowledge from someone out there?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear_terrorism

I need more answers, so, is there more knowledge from someone out there?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

It may seem like answers never will come...but for those who seek they will and do.
You get the answers when you no longer 'care' if you get them. Kind of an irony in a way as you have to search to find.

I like the idea that it is 'us' from the future.

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I asm bumping this thread as I am just reading a book specifically on this subject.

The book is called 'Bringers of the Dawn' by Barbara Marciniak

This book has been compied through 400 hours of channeling the Plaeidian energy...very good read and eye-opener.

I have found it a great book to keep and go back to

Valorian

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have a thread that I started, regarding a site called 'The Firsts'.

There isn't a lot of info about the Pleaidians themselves, however, they are mentioned in a chart. It looks like they are 1 of the 4 types of beings?

What does it mean? I don't know, but if it can help you, great

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Pleaidians sounds like Billy Meier territory.

Did he write a book or did someone else.

Well he had one arm so he must have related his knowledge.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Pleaidians sounds like Billy Meier territory.

Did he write a book or did someone else.

Well he had one arm so he must have related his knowledge.

Actually, he is a very good one-handed typist.

I suggest getting a copy of the new DVD "The Silent Revolution of Truth" (I did and liked it) which is a history of the Billy Meier legacy.

Meier's also predicted many things that have come to pass, including a 1995 prediction that the U.S. would attack Iraq.

However, my reason for posting in this thread was the idea of false prophets, end-time, and who or what (and good or bad) will be our first contact.

For example, Stan Deyo (www.standeyo.com...) has dreamed: "As I awoke, I remembered what I had written in 1978 in "The Cosmic Conspiracy". I had warned that superbeings posing as angels from God would arrive on Earth at a time of great global threat from various factors like world and local wars, famine, disease, climate change, financial chaos and possible asteroid impacts to offer 'peace and safety' to the nations under their leadership… Their arrival and their UFOs would be a great cosmic deception…"

I have no idea what I was doing in 1978, but global wars, climate change, financial chaos, famine, planet impacts, etc. sure sounds like 2008.

So my question is, how do you tell one ET "super being" from another: are they Pleaidians or "fallen angels cast down to Earth in the last days who they would follow Satan in a great global deception"?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

The Pleaidians..
Something i have just recently come across.

To me they sound far from the deception that is written in the bible. The deception the bible speaks of sounds more like our governments joining with gray aliens and this becoming the new level of consciousness that human kind thinks it has achieved.

When really, i think its the accession of our very souls, body and mind. Gaining what we forgotten through a step of evolution and dimensional shift. Our bodies are tuning into to new or old frequencies.
I think this is really what a new level of consciousness will be.

This is what the pleaidians speak of as a new conciousness.
The government, the main source of corruption now days that really effects everyone of us always says a new level of conciousness or awareness would simply by meeting another advanced race.

I cannot bring myself to believe this. Life is incredibily unsatisfying and i feel there is many important things we've forgotten.

Very interesting topic. I am hoping to learn a great deal from this specific topic.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The Pleaidians..
Something i have just recently come across.

To me they sound far from the deception that is written in the bible. The deception the bible speaks of sounds more like our governments joining with gray aliens and this becoming the new level of consciousness that human kind thinks it has achieved.

When really, i think its the accession of our very souls, body and mind. Gaining what we forgotten through a step of evolution and dimensional shift. Our bodies are tuning into to new or old frequencies.
I think this is really what a new level of consciousness will be.

This is what the Pleaidians speak of as a new consciousness.
The government, the main source of corruption now days that really effects everyone of us always says a new level of consciousness or awareness would simply by meeting another advanced race.

I cannot bring myself to believe this. Life is incredibly unsatisfying and i feel there is many important things we've forgotten.

Very interesting topic. I am hoping to learn a great deal from this specific topic.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Do I have scientific proof of advanced civilization other than our own? No, but there is living evidence of craft all over the world and they still continue to show themselves for an unknown reson. May it be government craft or other-wise extraterrestrial craft.

Can you elaborate on "living evidence"? And why do you associate UFOs seen on earth with Pleadians? As far as I was aware, from certain fantasist web sites, they have huge ships, apparently quite incapable of entering our atmosphere.

I'm glad to see you've not taken the obvious route of associating "them" with any sort of "Universal Brotherhood", and are actively seeking knowledge as opposed to bombarding us with the sort of erroneous info normally associated with "Pleadians".

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn is a joke.

She keeps repeating the same # over and over and all the sentences in the book seem to be written like a third grader.

She said the crucifixion of Christ is a holograph, planted to control the masses.

If your gunna tell me something that you believe is stronger than bible, then you must hire someone a little more intelligent, so your book doesn't come out like 3rd grade reading material.

I find her to be full of #.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

mmmm, can understand your scepticism here, but if you think about what channeling actually is...it is like trying to fit 100% of information (truth) down a pipe only built to hold 10% - only the important info gets through enough to make any sense to the reader and then it still has to resonate with the channeler and then the reader so you then only get a very diluted understanding of the whole

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
According to most who have claimed to have had contact with Pleadians, they say that Pleadians do not wish themselves to be viewed as 'God-like'.

In fact, according to them, our perception of any being as 'God-like', is a big part of what got the human race into the mess we're in now.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow

I find her to be full of #.

'Frustrated', not fustrated. Guess that makes two people full of #.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i just purchased a pleadian workbook on how to release divine energy..

i've yet to read it since ive only had it for about 2 days now.

ive listened to the bringer of the dawn on youtube plenty of times. i have a healthy skepticism on weather they even exist or not, but lets not worry about that.

the message is more important and its worth it to check out a book on amazon.com buy them used to save some money.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

you need to trust your dreams and the information it is sending. you know the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I read something about something like this. There is another dimension inwhich these aliens live in. This dimension is of a higher frequency than our own and is reffered to as the 4th dimension. They are us, but they dont live in our dimension. We were them intill we decided to manifest ourselvs in this plane of existence. They are like our higher selvs. They are me existing as me in another dimension. Like a higher consciousness of ourselvs. I guess you could call them angels, but that doesnt really describe them acruitely. They would not want you to call them a God because they are you. You can become them if you want and experience their existence instead of the one you are now. Its pretty damn confusing.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tiano

Boy did you just hit the nail on the head! :-)

VERY Glad to see the "awakening" of others...
Keep up the momentum, the truth is what it is all about..
It just takes time for some, not a negative aspect at all. Just learning.

Great Post. Keep it up.... ;-)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
It may seem like answers never will come...but for those who seek they will and do.
You get the answers when you no longer 'care' if you get them.

I am interested in what you have written are you talking about spiritually,enlightenement, or just in general?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
I asm bumping this thread as I am just reading a book specifically on this subject.

The book is called 'Bringers of the Dawn' by Barbara Marciniak

This book has been compied through 400 hours of channeling the Plaeidian energy...very good read and eye-opener.

I have found it a great book to keep and go back to

Valorian

Me too, Valorian, and when I read posts like yours I kind of feel pretty good, cos it shows that we are all connected.

IMO - Channeling and regression is the key to understanding.

Another great book is Convoluted Universe Book One by Dolores Cannon, very hard going and profound but its well worth it. Dolores gives us a fundamental outline as to how ET fits in with mankind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join