It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Wanted to keep the races apart!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is no evidence about god but there is no doubt that people have legs. So they can walk and populate world themselves over tens of thousands of years.

I can copulate with any woman in the world with right age and have beautiful kids, so we belong to same race. No doubt of that.

Conclusions: No god separating us by race because there ar no different races.

Case is closed

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoHoFoo
I can copulate with any woman in the world with right age and have beautiful kids, so we belong to same race. No doubt of that.

Haha thats a mighty impressive claim!

You ought to stand for public office and make that your campaign speech.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by realism
The fact is, humans aren't really very nice at the moment at all!

C'mon is it really fair to lump all Humans in this category when just about all of our worlds ills have been created and perpetuated by a few of them?

I don't consider myself to be 'not very nice at the moment', and I bet you don't see yourself that way either?

You're almost right about the rest, but some animals do appear to kill purely for pleasure. Not that it justifies us doing it, we're supposed to be intelligent, thinking, civilised Humans after all. Can a cat reason why it kills a mouse to just play with it and nothing else?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ok, first let me apologise if i offended you or anyone else, the thing is that as a collective, the military, government and people who do kill unfortunately do make up a large amount of human numbers, and the other thing is that as people who stand by and watch, aren't we also guilty of something??

Most of us would like to consider ourselves to be good people and think we are nice, but how much do we actually do to help those less fortunate than ourselves, save innocent people, make a difference to mankind etc??

the trouble is that if you are a truth seeker, or someone who thinks there are many injustices in the world, then you will have undoubtedly at some point had the thought "the world is so messed up, but how is little old me going to make any kind of a change"??

The truth is that that is why the world is still messed up!

i'm not judging anyone. i am guilty of this myself, but personally i don't like it, and it's not that i don't like my self, but i don't think it's the nicest thing to do to let my brainwashed mind mosey on through life with only passing thoughts for humanity, i wish i were stronger, wiser, and more able to think for my self, and that is why i don't think that as a race we are really that nice,

it is however just my humble opinion, and i am sure you are a very good person, just like me!!!

love and light

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

Do not let the ignorant masses tarnish the work of the enlightened few.

Truly advanced humans are always inferior in number to the barbarous types you mention in your post. However anything of value, anything of progress has only been perpetuated by the work of the elightened ones amongst the human race.

Concern yourself only with the progress of humanity, and ignore the darkest recesses of this species. They will eventually fail to keep up in evolutionary terms. After all, a caveman living in this digital world has no chance against us now, does he

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by dts01

Since I don't speak frog or toad, I really couldn't tell you...

Pond scum? Wow, and I thought I had a grim view of humanity. I would make a freindly suggestion that you broaden your horizons. Mankind has a lot going for it, too. Artwork, artistic expressions of many sorts. Not everything is bad...

For everything that the Human race has given, and it's alot in a few thousand years. We still continue to hurt one another.

Seagull what I meant was we are really too advanced in certain areas. Almost as if we are too intelligent for our own good is what I meant by "advanced forms of pond scum".

I'm not ridiculing the Human Race. I just think we ought to kick back and think for once..

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
I am sorry if this is not true but it sounds like your trying to justify racism.
And please don't take this wrong as well.
And not very well either.

Especially because your late JC tried to teach what seems to me above all else tolerance and brotherhood of all mankind.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

If God created everyone equally then there would be no racism. The fact of the matter is that god, lower case g god not God with a capital, created man in his own image. The first human being was Adam, ancient translation for Adam is 'first model or if you will prototype.

We all know now that the writing in bible is a garbled message passed down from our ancient ancestors. Why people are devout followers of the more tainted message I have no idea. I do know that practically everything that is in the bible is written on the Sumerian cuneiform tablets.

On these tablets it explains how Enki/Ea created man not equally. The first model Adam was a black person that he made from combining his life essence with the life essence of a primitive upright walking beast that roamed the jungle near where Ea was experimenting. Paraphrasing here but I believe the first human is described as black hair, dark eyes and skin the color of crimson red blood. This first human was know as 'Blackhead People'.

They however had problems with the blackhead people who were created for the sole purpose of mining Gold for the gods. The blackhead people constantly revolted and caused problems, forcing Ea to create a new version of the Adam.. This new version was described by Ea him self as the more perfected version and a spitting image of his race known as the Annunaki. The description of this human takes the cake. Hair as gold as the burning sun, skin as white as snow and eyes as blue as a clear blue sky.

Ea and his brother Enlil and the other 12 Gods that first came to Earth were the ones in the bible. Everything that is written in old testament and the new are their quotes. From proclaiming the 7th day the day of rest, to creating man in my own image, The garden of Edin where the snake (enki) taught Adam and Eve to learn from the tree of knowledge (teaching them about sex and how to procreate) and then them getting in trouble for it by his brother Enlil (these were Enki and Enlils words).

It might help make creationists happy to know that Enlil and Enki had a fierce debate about creating humans, similar to today's moral ethical dilemmas faced by scientist trying to push the boundaries with cloning. They discuss whether they are playing God. The 12 gods then voted and were against creating this race. Enki however went behind their backs and made Adam anyway. The bible is nothing compared to these historical documents! These guys had law, marriage, a court system and so much more than we were supposed to have then. Everything points to a civilization that was already fully formed, and this is the earliest civilization known to man...

So man was not created equally. If you do a bit of research into language you'll find that most of the leading scholars think that we did really all speak one common language in the beginning and that the Tower of Babel story in the bible, that was also ripped from Sumerian culture, is more than likely true... If there's racism it's cos the gods wanted it that way...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Quiintus

what you said just didnt make since. there is racism because there is sin and we have sin because adam and eve disobeyed God by eating from the tree of knowledge because satan convinced them to. God didnt create racism. racism is because of ignorant people otherwise everyone would be racist not just certain people.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sitchin's intepretation of Sumerian cuneiform texts has been proven wrong.

boards.brownpride.com...

"A study of the word "Nibiru" and an examination of the nature of Nibiru in cuneiform astronomical texts.
The goal here was to amass for readers every occurrence of the word "nibiru" in ancient cuneiform texts. Fortunately, this is possible because of the diligent work of the compilers of the well known Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, which bases its entries on exhaustive compilations of all cuneiform material known to the present day (there's a reason its taken decades to compile!). The study shows - from the texts themselves, not my opinion - that "Nibiru" is not a planet beyond Pluto and that the Anunnaki gods are never associated with it. These ideas are fabrications. Additionally, this study briefly details the sources left to us by the Mesopotamian scribes that are of an astronomical nature, and addresses Sitchin's "god to planet" matchups that he uses to reconstruct the cosmology of earth and our solar system. In other words, when Sitchin says "the god Marduk is the planet Nibiru" and proceeds to read this equation (and others) into the Sumero-Akkadian texts to interpret them, I compare such equations to the actual lists in cuneiform where Mesopotamian astronomers struck god = planet equations. Not surprisingly, they don't agree."

I encourage you to read the article in full to completely understand why it was proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

Sitchin's intepretation of Sumerian cuneiform texts has been proven wrong.

boards.brownpride.com...

"A study of the word "Nibiru" and an examination of the nature of Nibiru in cuneiform astronomical texts.
The goal here was to amass for readers every occurrence of the word "nibiru" in ancient cuneiform texts. Fortunately, this is possible because of the diligent work of the compilers of the well known Chicago Assyrian Dictionary, which bases its entries on exhaustive compilations of all cuneiform material known to the present day (there's a reason its taken decades to compile!). The study shows - from the texts themselves, not my opinion - that "Nibiru" is not a planet beyond Pluto and that the Anunnaki gods are never associated with it. These ideas are fabrications. Additionally, this study briefly details the sources left to us by the Mesopotamian scribes that are of an astronomical nature, and addresses Sitchin's "god to planet" matchups that he uses to reconstruct the cosmology of earth and our solar system. In other words, when Sitchin says "the god Marduk is the planet Nibiru" and proceeds to read this equation (and others) into the Sumero-Akkadian texts to interpret them, I compare such equations to the actual lists in cuneiform where Mesopotamian astronomers struck god = planet equations. Not surprisingly, they don't agree."

I encourage you to read the article in full to completely understand why it was proven wrong.

Seeing and hearing the stories of Nibiru, reptilians, and 2012 is no different than when i heard the story of Moses parting the sea or Jesus feeding the 5000...
They are either Somewhat true stories with a twist or completely false with the intent to distract the masses and introduce a false belief and waste all our energy worshipping images that we don't even know are correct or even right...

So if the story Has some truth but twisted, then why and whom twisted it...If it Is NOT true at all, then do we have another false religion coming up yet again to take our minds away from the real picture...and if thats true why?? and who is responsible for that?...

Well all you need is to own or control a media company, and have Lots of wealth...know of anyone

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
You see, God is really a smart dude.

Then why did he make the damn rhino virus?
I'm seriously questioning 'intelligent design' these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

LOL...

I've wondered that a time or two myself, usually when I'm sitting up unable to sleep, because I can't breathe...like right now...darn it all...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't read the previous i don't know how many pages in responses to this post, but I have to put in my point of view. I'm sure it's pretty similar to the rest of them!

No offense, but your ideas about God are very badly thought out. You start off saying how God is a "really smart dude," and that he knew we would fight each other which is why the different races were all placed in different parts of the world. My favorite is when you said the middle easterners went in the middle east. nice work on that.

There are some holes in your theory. If God put mountains and oceans in between the faces to keep us from meeting because he was SO smart, don't you think he would have taken that same line of thought and, you know, all-knowingness to realize that we'd just advance and meet up later?

I also like how the bible doesn't explain the other races, and only Adam and Eve, thus there MUST be another book of the bible that explains that stuff. Funny. The obvious answer would be that adam and eve were the first, and thus all humanity spawned from them (even though this is genetically impossible due to problems from inbreeding). Unfortunately for your theory, this would mean that all races were originally created from one, and that's totally not what you're trying to say.

I think the real answer is that God didn't create Adam, Eve or anyone else, at least not in the micro-manager way you seem to think. Science isn't God, but it's the scope with which we can view God.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
And think about it, why would he do that? the only reason I think, he separated everyone evenly around the globe was to keep us apart. It's like keeping your kids in their own rooms so they don't get into a fight. This is all my theory of course.

I wish I were a Star Wars expert.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Of course America was/is the only country to invade another country and take slaves and kill people......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join