It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dirty bomb in L.A.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone else has seen the film called "Right at Your Door" (2006). I watched this film the other day, and was compelled to think of the actual chaos that will happen in this type of event, not just in L.A., but where ever it may occur...

If you have seen this film, would you agree that the chaos portrayed could be accurate, or would it be worse???

I gave this film a 7/10 by the way... it lost three for how it seemed to drag on, but the concept definately intrigues me...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yea i saw it. Pretty crazy what went on, the ending was a surprise if you know what i mean. Does the word Irony come to mind
Well if you live in L.A. it pretty much is a dirty bomb, can you see the holly wood sign any more??? Too much smog
But in a scenario like that, it could be much worse. Especially in L.A. Most people their have Materialistic views, so when they can not go to the mall anymore, they freak out, they get a dirty bomb launched on them, they become suicidal. I am not saying everyone their is Like that, but a ton of them are, you cannot deny that.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 17-2-2008 by darcon]

join