It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ritual Child Abuse a Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Another "typical" high-ranking pedophile has been outed, and, of course, he has been active in youth-oriented activities:

First elected to the House of Delegates in 1994, McKee was chairman of the Western Maryland delegation and sponsored legislation to protect minors from sexual predators. McKee, 58, also resigned yesterday from his post as executive director of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washington County, a child mentorship program where he has worked for 29 years.

"For me, this is deeply embarrassing," McKee said in a statement. "It reflects poorly on my service to the community."

Aww, gee, he's "deeply embarrassed."

And, in light of our discussion here, the following statement isn't that surprising either:

"No charges have been filed as of this time," Sheriff Douglas W. Mullendore said.

In fact, you'll find by reading the article, that the investigating agencies are being pretty tight-lipped about the whole situation.

Lets hope it's because they want to make sure they nail this guy...

Yeah, right...

Here's the link to the article, which is in the "politics" section:

washingtonpost.com | GOP's McKee Resigns After Home Is Searched

I guess cases of pedophilia are only newsworthy in a political sense...

Lets see how fast this story goes away...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ritual child abuse is often over blown by prosecutor/investigators all but torturing children to get the story they want to hear. The child, tired hungry and defenceless, in a final attempt to escape this abuse decides to tell a whopper of a lie, such as "They killed an elephant in the basement in the child's presence." Any good defence lawyer should be able to demolish that story and rout the prosecution. All he has to do is ask is how they got the elephant into the basement.

Standards of law should require that any defendant or witness under the age of 21 be questioned ONLY in the presence of a lawyer charged with protecting the minor's rights and health.

Now there are real horror stories involving the killing of children. Take the Atlanta, GA, USA child killings, that Wayne Williams was procecuted for. There is much more to the story than meets the eye. An Atlanta police detective probably revealed what the local powers that be were trying to hide, when he remarked about how easy it was to get a young "Negro" child into the back seat of a car with a five dollar bill. In a word it is easy to imigine that "Negro" neigborhood was a "Little Bancock" of child prostitution. And for the real perverts killing a "Negro" child was like killing an ant. The investigation was rushed, bungled, and hushed up so that they could hold the Olympics. Wayne Williams may have been 'guilty', but not of everything that was blamed on him.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks

I already posted that link on my blog, earlier today. I ended up reading there and watching the banned film. I vividly remember the case...it was the year my daughter was born and I could only imagine the horror those kids (and parents) were experiencing. I also remember feeling relieved when it was "proven" that there were implanted 'memories', there were no tunnels...etc...

I guess that just supports the notion that perhaps we see only what we WANT to see and are actively turning away from the horrible truth.

With all the death surrounding the story, I doubt I'd be brave enough to publish...not under my own name, anyway! Or, not without already having a game plan for bookin' out of town.

Your theory about why his mom won't say anything is a good one. But, then...if she really wanted to keep him safe, I'd suspect she'd vehemently deny he was related. Frankly, if he knows as much as people think...I'm surprised he's still alive.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well this ritual child abuse seems to be very real, at least in Belgium in the Dutroux case.
But it seems they only get to blame one man and cover everything up as soon as it starts to work its way up to the top.

"What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
www.pehi.eu...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Vik,

That was really well written article and I think you were very clear on what was speculation and what was fact.

I am a documentary filmmaker and I have some sense of the legality involved in libel or slander.

The first factor which is considered is if the person you speaking of is considered a public figure or a private figure. In this case, Gannon is, most certainly, a public figure. Therefore, he is held to a different set of standards than a private figure.

While you may receive a cease and desist, I think you are well within legal boundaries with this article. If he were to file a lawsuit, he would then have to prove that you published the article with malice, which he couldn't do in this case...in my opinion.

I would ignore his emails. Let the article stand.

This story needs to be heard.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wrote much of this on the other thread, but I want to say THANKS to everyone that is taking the time to post this article or sending it out on your email lists.

As far as the numbers, they are not my numbers, they are official government numbers from the Dept. of Justice.

The article disappeared from all Google search engines for approximately 6 hours and in that time I turned to you folks and others to get the word out and for protection. I find it interesting that it disappeared after I received an email from Gannon, could be a coincidence, could be designed, I will never really know because I took the ball into my own hands and I really appreciate all the hard work and kind words you folks put into this.

Thanks, and keep spreading the word, perhaps some other writers will also pick it up and maybe the light will shine on some very heinous, cruel and evil events that are occurring in this world.

And Jaybirdo, thanks for the advice, I did not think I overstepped my bounds and used the words rumor, speculation and coincidence liberally. I actually was working on writing him back to ask which statement he found offensive when I discovered I could no longer access the article through Google. I was going to quote him in the Raw Story article when he spoke of the Freedom of Speech that protected him when he called Kerry gay, but it was suddenly gone. I will not respond to his email or any further ones that come to me.

Thanks again folks!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I may not post much in any of these threads BUT I am following them.

Let's keep the heat on everybody.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

Thanks Deenamarie
And thanks for your wise advice on the other thread, I intend to be careful and talked to my Mom today after she read the article and that was her concern. I haven't heard from my brother yet, but will soon, I'm sure. Just hope the family is careful.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle

The article disappeared from all Google search engines for approximately 6 hours and in that time I turned to you folks and others to get the word out and for protection. I find it interesting that it disappeared after I received an email from Gannon, could be a coincidence, could be designed,

It is very easy to get web sites to drop stories. They tend to delete and ask questions later. Just an email of complaint with key words such as libal, predujuce, etc. will get it dropped.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Vic....don't take any extra time to reply to this additional post. I just want to let ya know, for what it's worth---whether or not you believe in the power of prayer---please know that there are folks remembering people like yourself (and others) that are willing to take up the gauntlet against these horrors.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

These people always seem to end up in charge of departments "protecting" children. Are they crony placements intended to protect those who abuse children instead?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Unfortunately, pederasty is a common theme among the ruling elite going at least as far back as the Spartans of ancient Greece.

Spartan society was dominated by a pederastic warrior cult that featured mandatory induction of twelve-year-old boys into homosexual partnerships with adult men. Like all such cults, the Spartan military was rigidly hierarchical and elitist.
www.mega.nu:8080...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Bravo Vik! We must fight the good fight and continue to expose the works of darkness wherever they exist. What we are seeing here is how the god of this world controls the world. Never , never, never give up!

reply to post by aussiespeeder

How about 'the protection of the innocents day'?

Originally posted by scientist
I believe there are many hoaxes out there, just to discredit the actual events.

Right! Red herrings abound, and many a patsy has done the time deserved by those in positions of power.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hmm...

maybe I should have just thrown my Ted Gunderson Thread in the 'breaking alternative news' section so that it got more hits?

This isn't breaking news, this stuff has been going on for a LONG time.

Gunderson was one of the first people to blow the whistle, he was former head of the FBI and uncovered CIA child sex trafficking and networks of ritual satanic abuse.

Yes, children are abducted, raped, and murdered, on a regular basis, by Satanists, celebrities, top level government officials, politicians, etc.It's not a joke... it happens and we are never going to hear about it in mainstream media because the people who own the media are among those named as suspects.

Child abduction and ritual satanic abuse is the largest and dirtiest secret kept from the American public.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

You're right, this is not new. In the past I have posted about this issue on this and other boards and received little response. It's just so far out there that people have real trouble believing it could possibly be true. And the fact that no main stream media will touch the story makes it that much harder. This secret is buried as deep as you can go, and it's older than most people realize. Pederasty goes hand in hand with occultism and the quest for power.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Well, to be honest. There are many many threads here on this subject dating back a number of years. But they seem to die down. Then someone brings the topic back up.

I never saw *your* thread....however, I have read various other ones here.

Here (based on a search here):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I, personally, think its important to keep discussing this. It hasnt gone away. It just seems to have been forgotten....well, swept under the carpet *sigh*

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
You're right, this is not new. In the past I have posted about this issue on this and other boards and received little response. It's just so far out there that people have real trouble believing it could possibly be true.

I really agree... it's frustrating. My psyche took a heavy load when I started to accept all the evidence that their are seriously evil/twisted people who operate in organization, are within the government etc. But it accepted that load, and I am now wiser for it.

Unfortunately, when we try to slowly ease the same mental load on others, the weight tends to 'crack' their understanding of reality and they immediately seep into denial.

It starts from the moment you tell a person, "people in power are raping and murdering children." Immediately, something will click in their mind, they will either consider the possibility, or immediately recoil from considering the idea.

Unforuntately 'they' have trained the average person to have an extremely sensitive 'recoil' trigger, so that we cannot accept things that are outside the politically correct or mainstream forum. As conspiracy theorists, I think all of us are aware that this goes on.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is no " National Conspiracy" to cover up a network of "child sex trade". The efforts to cover up something of this magnitude would have been exposed a long time ago... Exposed = indictments and long prison sentences for those involved.

That being said, it is also very obvious that there is a world wide problem with child abuse, something that is most likely inherent to the human race.

There are way too many people and way too much trade in this area for it to be a obscure "deviant" sexual trait.

I would suggest that is the latent hidden desires of individuals to participate in these type of activities that creates their willingness to believe in a mass hidden agenda.

The old " if other people are doing it then it must be okay" syndrom is in full effect.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I nearly responded directly to the fallacious drivel spouted by a member who would propose to equate the institutionalized sexual exploitation and murder of innocent children with natural human cravings, but thought better of it.

Anyone who would place in parentheses the word "deviant," in reference to such abjectly depraved and irredeemably vile behavior, raises more questions about their own proclivities than they would wish to project on humanity at large.

Frankly, I am appalled.

No wonder they have no friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
attack the attacker... yes the best defense

the quotation marks were placed at various places for no particular reason.

the fact remains that there is no national agenda of covering up sexual abuse of children, just a few depraved souls who happen to get caught once in a while.

While I will not go so far as to dimiss the ritual sex abuse of children, but to suggest that there is a nationwide interconnected network of high profile pedo's who have kid abuse parties is utterly unbelievable.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by RickinVa]

[edit on 18-2-2008 by RickinVa]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join