It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been censored

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah! It's just bizarre. But then again, the list of crazy neocon pervs is pretty long. Seems like every month there is some airport bathroom toe-tapping, some drugs, or some grabass scandal. I'm not saying Dems are clean either, but jeeze... A lot of these nuts are still publishing/ on-air/in congress. WTF?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
According to www.missingkids.com... 797500 children go missing in one year
Of those :

203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
• 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
• 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know or a slight acquaintance who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.

Does that mean that the other 530000 children go missing and are never found again in one year in USA ? Incredible high number ! Or those 530000 are found unharmed ? I don't understand

[edit on 17-2-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
And here is something freaky.

The mother of the missing boy "Johnny" sure does look like Gannon who looks like "Johnny"

www.tedgunderson.com... (scroll down a bit)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here's the google video of Conspiracy of Secret.

Google Video Link

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I admire you for attempting to enter the War zone for the side of light or Good against the Evil forces in our world.

Though I personally question the numbers your article of truly missing children, because I know that every time a child is missing in my state you here about it on the news for weeks and I can count the number on one hand of ones that were never accounted for. Either they are lying to us, or the numbers a skewed for sensationalism.

I think the real problem with this subject once you get into the reality part and new doors are opened in places you'd rather not look, is that it can & will have an effect on your soul. Which is why I believe it is so difficult to pin down or prosecute ritualistic abuse, those who have to work on it can be destroyed by it. Coupled with the fact that some of these things are so contrary to what we've been taught that it is difficult for our minds to accept that it can happen.

Though not directly related to your subject the following is a good example of how Evil is difficult to believe. The Serial Killer in BC Canada who murdered dozens of prostitutes and then fed them to his pigs which he sold on the market that went into our food supply. I mean the guy was busted because somebody happened to see one of his victims hanging from a meat hook in his slaughterhouse - a real Texas Chainsaw massacre. Now, if they hadn't found little bits of bone in the pig pens & had DNA testing - I doubt anyone would of ever believed it. What's even creepier is that police believe his brother & possibly some of his friends took part. Another interesting note is he sees himself as a fighter of Evil doing his work for God or the good of the world. Apparently a common trait (profile) among serial killers.

It's almost like we are all hypnotized to fall asleep or look the other way as soon as something so unbelievable gets right in our face - maybe in order to protect our own sanity.

Maybe you can add this one to your research Wenatchee Witch Hunt: Child Sex Abuse Trials . 2nd link

I believe it happened, but you'll see from reading the above article that those in charge of the investigation fumbled the ball.

I believe these evil people are so good that prosecuting them becomes a automatic catch 22 - that can destroy careers. Plus the system & process tends to do as much or more damage to the children and their families which is why many don't get off the ground to begin with. Think about it - your kid gets screwed up by some outsiders. Are you going turn your child over to some more outsiders who may destroy them even further just to help the prosecution that may not even be result in a conviction?

While single evil people such as serial killers are easily prosecuted in our system I don't think it is capable of going after a large number of wealthy evil persons.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle
reply to post by greeneyedleo

He said it was untrue and defamatory and should be removed immediately, also to consult my attorney for advice.

I figure it is an opinion column and when I spoke about him I quoted the Washington Post and The Raw Story and then I used the words rumor, speculation and coincidence about the rest.

Funny, the media can trash Britney Spears life with no repercussions...What is the difference between Britney and this dude...or is it just ok to trash certain peoples lives...or is it only open for the media to trash peoples lives?

peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Vikturtle, You are doing a good and honourable thing.
You are making a difference, as evident by the efforts of those evil one's who would dissuade you from your task.

Do not let legal threats scare you off of this righteous path you are on. Evil fears the light of day, being exposed it is at it's weakest and you my Lady have struck it a grievous blow by reminding the world of one of the Elite's most heinous secrets. I commend you and thank you for it.

I hope that you have a means to defend yourself and are willing to use it. Yes, the people you have engaged are ruthless, but are controlled by fear also. Fear of exposure in the media, and the courts... in any case, you should arm yourself. Maybe you'll get to shoot one of the bastards...

By bringing any sort of legal action, the risk of exposure is great. I would do my best to capitalize on this. Contact local media and release all your notes out to different sources in case they get a gag order from the courts. If the info is already released, you cannot be punished for violating the gag order.

Due to the enormous expenses that they will incurr in persecuting you, it may be possible to receive a "gratuity" from them, in exchange for your continued silence (confidentiality agreement).
I have no doubt that one will be offered to you soon enough, at this point YOU will have to make a choice. Of course, for you it is likely no choice at all. WWJD?

Good Fortunes,
The Doctor

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Allow me to just say this is disgusting. I used to goto pre-school. I could've been molested.

Funny, I'm not afraid to write this despite the "too much information" factor because it was so long ago. I used to attend daycare while my Mother worked or went to school, I forgot, I think she was finishing up her Nurse schooling. Anyways, one day I came home with .. uhh .. "a little bit of blood" coming from the bum area. I was maybe 6yrs old, but still well of the age to where I'd remember being violated. I remember everything of importance otherwise from that era, up to the age of 3 or 4, where my collective memory officially started. Even really bad stuff, such as my drunken Father fighting with my Mother, beating up on her a few times. So I'd definitely remember being sodomized as a child.

Anyways, since I know I wasn't sodomized, I can share this lol. So my Mom picked me up, and I went home with her, and I guess at some point I used the bathroom and saw blood in my shorts, not a whole lot, just a bit I guess. I told my Mother, bad idea looking back on it, because she is Hella paranoid about everything, expects that the most messed up thing has taken place, and makes wild accusations.

So that evening she goes back (with me) after questioning me intently if anyone "touched me improperly" or "played with my butt" or anything unusual, or even if another kid in the daycare did. I told her the truth, which was no, I quite liked the daycare it was fun to play w/the other kids all day so I was like .. very against the notion that I had been possibly abused, I knew for a fact I hadn't, unless I was slipped something to knock me out and remove all memory of the event, like date rape drug, Rohypnol(sp?), otherwise known as "ruffees" . But no, nothing like this had taken place, there was a "nap time", but all the kids napped on the floor in the same wide open room. It simply could not have been done without ANY knowledge whatsoever by me, is how I feel. Plus, there was absolutely no pain or discomfort when I found the blood, it was actually quite unexpected because I felt completely normal and fine. To this day, I dont know what it was, except that it wasn't Sodomy, lol.

My Mom being the extra paranoid type was like .. not having it, and went back to the place lol .. and asked them, with me along, what was going on because "her son came home bleeding from the bum" loll. Oh man, the memories. I was reminded of this memory by your story OP, which I read, it was the part about the kid complaining of bleeding from his rectum to his Mom heheh. But I guess I have been violated because im 25 and due to my health, I have had to lay victim to the .. terrible proceedure called a "Colonoscopy".. twice, lol. Much worse than what I assume Sodomy would be like? At least they use lube in a Colonoscopy..

I think I will stop there before I get in trouble for something.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
That freak Gannon is just trying to scare you of and accomplish his goal by intimidation. He will NOT sue yopu or do anything else: Do you really think he wants his name blasted across the headlines again with allegations of all the stuff he has done? That is the LAST thing this perverted liar wants.

He is a shill and a hooker ands a total perv. He is a liar and a scummy noecon sex toy that is loyal to the cabal that grabbed him and brainwashed him. God only knows how deep the Bush sickies have sunk in this mess..no one knows how Gannon managed to stay in the press office with a fresh pass every day for years...uh,well, we really do know. don't we?

Ignore that bag of wind and his threats, tell him that if he disagrees with the article then do something about it. As a public figure he does not have the same privacy rights that we do. It does not suprise me that he wants this hused up: He is one swick pup in a world of sick dog's, but he has no bite, he is all bark. Ignore him and keep writing. If you get an injunction from a court that has jurisdiction, then worry about it: it will never happen. The very very last thing Gannon-Guckert wants is to lose his life when the perverts he has been servicing, including Bush himself, see him as a liability and not a toy any more.

This is ONE guy who KNOWS how they operate. Ignore his nonsense; he is bluffing.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
This sort of devil cult stuff is a pet hate of mine and something I pursued as an inquiry agent a few times with poor results. Sickening.
[edit on 16/2/08 by DogHead]

Did you try surveillance? Even the average joe has access to spy cameras the size of insects these days. Surely a persistent agent would be able to target a suspect and bug the crap out of them until enough evidence was gathered?

Only this past thursday in South Australia, a preliminary finding into child abuse has concluded 1 in 5 children in the state are abused, with particular focus on wards of the state (orphans and foster kids), many of whom claim to have been 'farmed out' to paedophiles under the guise of weekend recreation. I recall this started to blow up in the parliament a few years ago when a sitting MP claimed that many members of parliament were privy to the abuse if not involved. That person was later 'outted' as a bisexual with dubious relationships of his own. This report has taken over 2 years to reach this stage. www.abc.net.au...

Also recently a major Labor party power broker was found to have committed suicide the day before standign trial on child sex abuse charges. www.ntnews.com.au...

Going back further the murder of former Wollongong Lord Mayor Frank Arkell also brought to light institutional paedophilia in the upper ranks of society. www.crimelibrary.com...

Now... an old acquaintance told me stories about the underbelly of Adelaide that haunt me to this day. I will recount them here, so please go to the next post if you are not prepared to read some fairly graphic and disturbing items.

I can say this is second hand info from a guy, which ultimately amounts to nothing more than hearsay. But I knew the guy for a year or so and it was only after he knew where I stood on certain matters that he related this info. He seemed pretty sincere and had no reason to lie to me in particular.

He was a white homosexual professional accountant from Adelaide, who had basically fled the place with his partner due to the horrific stuff going on there. He carried a firearm, knew martial arts to a high degree, had surveillance cameras around his property, and maintained a 'panic room' (which I'd never heard of) down there in Adelaide. He changed his phone number liked 3 times in the 6 months to a year that I knew him.

He told me that an entrenched and sophisticated culture of paedophilia existed down there among the professional and upper class. Elaborate sex parties were held for those in the ring where male prostitutes and children were brought in and sometimes snuffed, after being cut open and the attendees basically had sex with the internal organs and even arteries of the victims. He also spoke about sanctioned 'culls' of homeless people particularly around some Square down there in the city and also with a tendency toward aboriginal victims. The bodies were being dumped at sea.

Another friend from the north shore with connections to folks at Macquarie bank etc told me it was pretty widely known how much of this sort of thing goes on with many high rankers in the legal system such as judges being some of the worst offenders.

I don't mind if this gets modded, I am only repeating some of what was said to me. Maybe someone out there knows more specifics and is willing to put it forward.

I'll round up by saying bravo to the OP on the article it takes real guts to stare down true evil, and my 2 cents is not meant to derail or distract from that article.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.articlecity.com...
72.14.205.104...:9P4s4W7JaaYJ:trauma-survivors.squarespace.com/archives/2006/10/23/chong-n-kim-week-of-monday-oct-23-2006.html+big+ idea+with+donnie+Deutsch+kidnapp&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=59&gl=ca

These are a couple of links I looked up concerning child sex rings that had aired on the Big Idea with Donnie Deutsch on CNBC. It seems that one of the main collection points is in Las Vegas which makes sense because of the many, very wealthy, Middle Eastern gamblers arriving. I reference Middle Eastern because of the large White Slave Sex Traffic in Istanbul, Turkey.www.pbs.org...

On PBS Frontline the trafficker says that there are 1000's of white girls kidnapped and sold into sex rings every year.

I apologize for the race profile (Middle Eastern men/white girls) but this is where PBS Frontline points the id. to.

Here is a quote from the announcer on PBS.."They are victims of a multi-billion-dollar international business that traffics hundreds of thousands of women a year. " PBS FRONTLINE:Sex Slaves

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Victoria,

I saw your post here on ATS when you first make it. Since then I've been surfing on the inet to learn more. Basically looking for---WHAT'S BEING DONE TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN?...and can anything really be done to stop or at least stem these evil acts?

Yeah, evil is real with a capitol E and is demonstrated by the perpetrators.

Also, I'm spreading the word to all on my mailing list in order that the larger message against child abuse will continue.

Sadly, in my opinion, the only way of stopping/slowing down these horrible, horrible predators is through a grass roots movement via us common people. Why? Because there are WEALTHY and extremely powerful people emmeshed in this alternate-lifestyle (that's a joke---using such a politically correct word here in this context....wasn't intentional). BUT: note the irony.

IM sorry, but I'm almost overwhelmed by the magnitude of what I see as global abuse against children, not being limited to the USA. Well, let's begin with our own neighborhood first....This helps me get my mind around the idea that something can be done.

Another poster, verylowfrequency made some VERY good points about the dangers of trying to catch, expose----just doing whatever is necessary, to uncover these very bad people. That is, the real threat of becoming adversely impacted---phsycologically, spiritually, physically and financially just by inserting yourself into "their unholy world of abuse and perversion (against children").

I wish I could say that I have the stamina to personally take on what you're doing. What I CAN do is hit the internet and help spead the word through emails and support the people in the trenches.

Anyway, not trying to get too far off-topic. I'm glad you posted this. I'm also happy to learn the censorship turned out to be a glitch at the site.

Vic, I hope you'll stay a poster here on ATS. Keep us apprised of the positive moves made against these sickos....OK?

I.....just.....don't......know......how......long, as a society, we can keep on keeping on without totally imploding.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by deenamarie53]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
www.articlecity.com...
72.14.205.104...:9P4s4W7JaaYJ:trauma-survivors.squarespace.com/archives/2006/10/23/chong-n-kim-week-of-monday-oct-23-2006.html+big+ idea+with+donnie+Deutsch+kidnapp&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=59&gl=ca

These are a couple of links I looked up concerning child sex rings that had aired on the Big Idea with Donnie Deutsch on CNBC. It seems that one of the main collection points is in Las Vegas which makes sense because of the many, very wealthy, Middle Eastern gamblers arriving. I reference Middle Eastern because of the large White Slave Sex Traffic in Istanbul, Turkey.www.pbs.org...

On PBS Frontline the trafficker says that there are 1000's of white girls kidnapped and sold into sex rings every year.

I apologize for the race profile (Middle Eastern men/white girls) but this is where PBS Frontline points the id. to.

Here is a quote from the announcer on PBS.."They are victims of a multi-billion-dollar international business that traffics hundreds of thousands of women a year. " PBS FRONTLINE:Sex Slaves

DON'T apologize my friend for saying "if the shoe fits wear it"!

ALL OF US....including myself here, have gotten us to where we are because we have, for far too long, made excuses in behalf of cultural sensitivities.

However, other parts of the globe come to mind when we're talking about the sex/slave trade....Indonesia anybody.

The USA is complicit as well.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Ok. I just read your article. It is very well written and is a great overview of the entire case. I also love how you added links to the various resources of the case.

Not that you asked for a review...but there you have it

With that said....like I said earlier this case absolutely facinates me. I am majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Forensics. I hope to use my education and previous jobs to work on cases such as this.

I have to wonder....if this case came out TODAY....would we get a different outcome? Would all of these people have been prosecuted? Would all of these children's testimonies and evidence been thrown by the wayside?

When I was growing up, while all of this was happening....I knew NOTHING of it!!! I didnt really read newspapers. There was [obviously] no internet and I dont think there was anything such as Fox, CNN, MSNBC that we could watch on TV, so it would have been hard to reach everyone w/ news such as this. Im pretty sure that there is still a very large amount of people that have never heard of this. In fact, I asked my parents about it...and they had never heard of it!!!

But TODAY...I cant imagine a story of this magnitude would have been so easily swept under the rug. Not with all the resources to get the info out!

Anyways.....thanks for keeping this story "in the news". I did have a question though...are you aware of any NEW information that has come to light?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

Greeneyedleo.....maybe you'll be one of those that will make a difference, in years to come.....to break the backs of these horrible people!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Incredible story! I just threw up in my mouth a little, and I'm not meaning that as a joke.
My girlfriend was a nurse at a juvenile justice facility and tells that most of the kids there have histories of sexual abuse. Horriffic stories that defy my imagination. I don't think this type of perversion is limited to the rich and/or powerful, rather, while we as individuals hold these animals in the realm of utter contempt, as a society, we are failing our kids. Collectively, we do nothing.
Keep talking, and bravo for bravery to confront this demon.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is the torrent linked off pirate bay, the sound is very rough, I watched it last night, it was to say the least shocking.

thepiratebay.org...[MPEG_-_Government___Prostitution_Rings]

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Svend Robinson

there was a politician in british columbia a while ago who wanted to have a law making it illegal to prosecute someone for their sexual preference, whether it be dogs, kids, dead plants w/e

basically if you were a pedophile it would be a hate crime to prosecute you for having sex with a child

anyways this guy tried to get laws passed so you could have sex with kids and not go to jail pretty much

Svend is a homosexual and he wanted the age of consent lowered too

so...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The world, sadly, horrificly, is far more ####ed up than we can bring ourselves to believe.

How do we deal with this? Keep the lights off? Cower in the corner? Or do we slam the lights on and turn around and face this stuff? As was said earlier, the impact on sanity is considerable. And yet those that are committing these crimes are some of our richest and most powerful leaders in politics and industry? How do they maintain an ordinary facade to keep these positions? Just exactly what IS the psychological makeup of these people?

I think evil will always naturally rise to power. The sincere, the good have no use for it. We have to assume, therefore, that we are dealing with an evil beyond imagining to most of us. And that, frankly, terrifies me. Neverthless, these people need to be flushed out into the open and then executed. During such a process, however, many innocent people would die.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Kudos to you. But please be extremely careful. The Johnny Gosch/Jeff Gannon thing goes right to the Bush Crime family. It is mighty dangerous territory.

Since many think Jeff Gannon is the current President's homosexual lover, and since the current US American President is also a Bush, it is a minefield of truth, lies, inuendo, and worse truths that never get in print. Please be sure to have copies of everything given over to friends and to your attorney. I'm very serious.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great Story.

There sure is a trail of dead people left in the wake of it.

460 kids to file comlaints ins't what I would call a fantasy or two.

The studies that conclude tunnels were present and filled in, including finding "cylindrical pots and couldrens" is also of concern.

Was there more to that email that was sent by the email of Jeff Gannon? I noticed in the OP you stated this

Cover Up, this morning I received an email from Jeff Gannon telling me to contact my attorney and by 6pm this evening damn near all traces of it have been removed from the internet.

I didn't see this in the email you posted on here. Could you post that one as well?

Thanks, thread flagged.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join