It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All aspects of raising goats. (covered here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Everything from milking,housing,butchering,kidding and much much more.

Hope you enjoy it!!

hidebehind.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That looks familiar.... I believe I've seen it on www.librum.us... If not, there are at least two free PDF books about raising goats and goat health on that site anyway, along with a lot of other free survival information in PDF format. It's just more convenient than saving all of those JPGs and reading it like that, I figure.

Unfortunately I only got one of the Foxfire books off of there before they got into a lawsuit and had to take them down.

[edit on 2/16/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks very much for that link! great info on that site

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Goats are one of the easiest animals there is to raise. I actually had a few when we lived in Maine, and they can be trained like dogs as well and stay around the house without being fenced in or tied up. There is nothing like seeing someone being attacked by an attack goat.

The number one thing that I like is that goats eat many things that cows, and sheep wont eat. Including bushes, and small trees, where as sheep and cows only eat grass and grains.

Goat meat also is great when you make it like corned beef, And it will last 6 months to 2 years when corned.

Hilda

top topics

join