It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mopic / photo evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Another thread asks why are no two UFOs / pics of them the same.

??? Huh ???

I am by inclination a skeptic but not about stuff that is directly witnessed, filmed, photographed etc. When you have consistent evidence it's the theory that has to give.

Example 1:
Algamar Brazil

Example 2:
Redondo Beach CA USA

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Problem is the second picture is very likely fake:
Look at the shadow casted by the palmtree on the building, it indicates the Sun is behind the cameraman. However, the UFO seems to imply the Sun is to the left. Of course this is a very amateurish analysis, but I'm sure a deeper one would lead to the same conclusions.

So if the first picture is consistent with a fake picture, then what conclusions can be drawn?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No conclusions beyond the analysis of those specific shots or series of shots.

Look at footage of secret aircraft from WW2, through to now- unless they come into normal use or get revealed somehow they stay as grainy shots from a distance, the occasional eyewitness, etc.

In my opinion this is the same situation as the physical UFOs.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Here there's a photo analysis on the UFO photographed by Roberto Di Sena in
in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil (the first one that you've posted:
Shiny metal UFO photo analysis

it's a translation of an article originally published here:

Centro de Ufologia Brasileiro

Here you can find the original picture

..and HERE you can view EXIF data

I saw that picture before, and i tend to agree with the analysis that have been made: if it's a fake, it has been made by throwing an object in front of the photographer. I mean, there are not "fingerprints" of photoshopping so i think that what we see is an actual object, of course i don't know WHAT.

[edit on 17/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Another thread asks why are no two UFOs / pics of them the same.

??? Huh ???

Yeah, that's just downright false! I've seen many UFOs that look the same. In fact they look so much same, its literally 50/50 chance of one being a hoax

Anyway, I do believe is an abnormal amount of UFO differences if we would assume that an alien race is visiting us. Assuming that 20+ races are visiting is mind boggling. The problem is, in order to make a proper comparison, we cant just take a photo and compare with another. In the UFO field, that spells disaster since one light often look like another light. One really need to gather all the "actual, confirmed, 110% non-hoaxed, without too much doubt" UFOs and THEN compare them.

new topics

top topics

join