It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Sinclair and the Obama Allegation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video put up on YouTube by a certain Larry Sinclair?

He makes allegations that he and Obama did drugs (coc aine) and engaged in oral sex. I don't know what to make of this. It's the first I've heard of it. I don't think I believe it but it's funny the way these things pop up at election time.
A quick search reveals this:
www.topix.com...

Yes I saw that video. There's no evidence there just Larry's word.
Listen to it. It sounds scripted. Plus, we don't know who this guy is. He might not even be gay. He could have been paid to say these things, maybe there's a personal reason, maybe he's some crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks Obama has a conspiracy and this is how he's trying to stop it, maybe he's even a racist in the KKK or Aryan Brotherhood who is doing this because he's afraid of Obama becoming the first black president.

Related links:
digg.com...
www.plunderbund.com...
answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lololol This is hilariously false....yeah right! Me and Dick Cheney tapped some monkey-tail at Langley too!

I was wondering when the swift-boaters would pop up with the " I did coke with Barak" line..

BTW why has this guy waited 9 years to come forward! Oh I guess he knew Obama would be running for President, so He just waited until now?

join