It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verrrry weird coincidence or whaaat???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey whats up people, new to the board havent really seen anything on this but sorry if its been posted already just really want input on it because its either a really odd coincidence or a sign or i dont even know what to make of it. the Other day i was lookin at google earth and i went to look at the white house and i noticed this about it. take al ook on google earth and tell me waht u think, the star meets the triangle perfectly.

img223.imageshack.us...

Thats the URL, hope to get some input on what some people may thing about this.Also the swastica naval base in san diego. if ur looking north its on the exact angle of hitlers swastica.. weird

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just so you know....this subject has been around for God knows how many years...I remember it being discussed in the 80s.

If you do a swearch on this board, you will see tons of threads about it (check out the Secret Society board here). If you do a 'Google' search, you will see tons and tons of websites discussing it.

So, its been discussed to death LOL
IMO

On that note. Welcome. Forewarning though: This site is highly addictive!!!

[edit on 16-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokes77

Hi Smokes77,

Welcome to ATS. If this is something you're interested in you should check-out the 'secret societies' forum. There's lot's of older threads to sift through too.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I agree this has been discussed an awful lot,

My opinion is that the stars do not line up properly, and anyone with an imagination can see shapes everywhere,

I agree there are architectual grids if you will, but you would expect that with masons working together to build a city,

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well they had theyre hand in talking to the architechts building the area when the white house was made? its such a conincidence the way it sits

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'd never seen the San Diego swastika. I remember a couple of years ago reading that some German youth group had planted birch trees in the Black Forest that look like a swastika from the air.

Also, when I was in Dublin in 1975 I got a shock walking down the street one day to see this brown and black truck with a small neat swastika in the middle of the back panel. It was the Swastika Laundry (Est'd 1912) on a round of pick-ups.

There is something very Irish about the Swastika Laundry, as if the company had determined that a little thing like World War Two was not going to be allowed to interfere with the company logo.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join