It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Revolutionists from Within the White House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Could Obama be smart enough to know that the only victorious revolution must be fought from within the heart of the corruption?

Obama seemed to pay special trubute to the iconic revolutionist Che Guevara.

OKAY I CANNOT POST THE PIC CORRECTLY, SORRY!

The American Democratic Institution is based on the illusion of purity. So the president of the united states, no matter how corrupt he is behind his facade, it believed by the american people wholeheartedly. That is our system. What happens when that same president starts talking about the erosion of american constitutional values, and starts speaking about restoring them into a fair union that benefits all.

Well two things will happen... Change, or what happened to the believed JFK. We all remember what he said right?

In 1963 President John F. Kennedy made an astounding statement. On November 13, while speaking at Columbus University, Pres. Kennedy stated, "The high office of the President of the United States of America has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom, and before I leave office, I must inform the citizens of their plight! Ten days later, President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed.

So if Obama is the real deal, will he succeed in doing what others have failed?

Che Guevara

Or one may like to point out that:

Later while in Mexico in 1956, Guevara joined Fidel Castro's revolutionary 26th of July Movement, which fought a guerrilla war [16] and ultimately seized power from the regime of the U.S. supported [17][18] Cuban dictator [19] General Fulgencio Batista in 1959. For a few months after the success of the revolution, Guevara was assigned the role of "supreme prosecutor", overseeing the public "revolutionary tribunals" [20] and executions of between 55 [21] and a few hundred suspected war criminals associated with the previous regime

He ordered and oversaw the killings of the criminals of the previous regime. Now, does he support Che to this extent? That will be interesting to find out.

AAC

[edit on 16-2-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I can say this about Obama... sitting there watching him on Television, he is VERY inspiring, and does bring me to remember speeches that I have heard of JFK... I just pray that the same fate does not await Obama...

Interesting post by the way!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My feeling is, if anyone is "the real deal", they get shut out completely, and early on.

I believe the leaders of all countries are determined in advance by the PTB and elections are exercises in futility for us, only serving to make some of us feel like we actually have some say in our fate.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Here's some interesting info in Obama's video answer to warrantless wiretapping question. He leads from there into civil liberties, definitely not in sync with the current adminstration.
bravenewfilms.org...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by lifestudent]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Good link. I tell you at the very least it is refreshing to hear a man speak articulately and convey a real concise message. I don't know if I'll vote for him, however, he makes a good case.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
most people that would truly stand for exactly what che stood for wouldn't actually buy that product...because they wouldn't be capitalists...

the fact is that che doesn't symbolize everything he stood for, just the good stuff... like caring for the masses and actually standing for communism by working alongside the workers instead of being the extravagant stalin type...
sure, he may have not been perfect, but he wasn't the worst as far as revolutionaries go and his writings are quite enlightening if you'd take the time to read them.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I hope like hell for your country and the rest of the worlds sake that he can at least open peoples eyes if he is what you are suggesting... but I'd doubt that happening due to current 'administration control' etc.

new topics

top topics

join