It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Lifting the Veil

I am not an individual that watches much TV or yearns to turn it on, because I feel that 99% of the news broadcast is negative and worthless. With the advent of the internet many people have been able to voice their feelings, emotions and opinions, which most of the time contradicts what is being projected on the news and media. I also believe and know via my higher self that most of us do not need a leader, we have our inner guide that knows best, so why do we choose leaders? Is it out of fear? Is it out of peer pressure?

If we are all connected and we are all equal, then why do we give our power away to those that abuse it? I sit in amazement that we think that one person or group can lead us and make everyone happy, but yet we all listen to the rhetoric and buy into it, I am guilty as charged. I want things to be peaceful, if I could ask for one thing for everyone here on earth, it would be the wisdom to see how powerful they truly are, including myself. As long as we, you and I give our power to others/leaders we lose sight of our higher self and what our purpose is.

What is this Veil of Illusion? The veil of illusion that we need powerful leaders to show us the way seems hollow to me these days and complete false, if I turn to my higher self the truth is known. The news rhetoric broad cast 24/7 these days coming from so called up and coming leaders are tones that carry very low vibrations of self interest. Look at the past what have the leaders done for humanity?

A true leader/spiritual advisor only points that way, and shows each person the inner power they already possess and that we are all connected. Picking out a true spiritual person vs. a phony with a hidden agenda is very easy, if they proclaim and instill fear to control then they are false. Who coined the term “Divide and Conquer”? If they tell you what they can do for you or your country, they are false, but if they empower you by helping show that you already have this amazing inner strength they are part of the light that you seek.

How many of us feel that life is mundane, boring, surreal and redundant? I believe that each and every one of us has a very special purpose here on earth, and the powers that be try to keep us distracted, thus creating the veil. I also believe we have chosen this experience for a reason, so this so called veil can be brought down or kept up by each and every one of us.

Hence, I tire of this lower vibration that skips like a broken record. How many times must we place our hands in the fire before we learn it burns? Again, I am guilty as charged. I feel that the veil is lifting faster with each day passing, than it ever has, because of the awareness and yearning for a higher vibrational state, but sometimes we get scared and revert back to our comfort zone that has been the lower vibration for way too long. Again, guilty. I know that many of your will understand what I have just written because we are all feeling these dramatic shifts and changes these days. Most people think we are headed for worse times, but I believe that we are in the bad times now and the Veil is lifting. A golden age is ahead very soon we are all waking up. Ascending so to speak.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you know what i am talking about, visit my thread and voice your opinion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
I think it is about time this illusion is dealt with. The earth is changing and so are we.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I know exactly what you are talking about and darcon is right it is discussed in much detail in his thread. I too am tired of this lower frequency I want to progress but I am guilty (not so much now) of the voice that says you must conform and that Im going mad. Look around you its just you sort of thing but now reading all these posts is great it isn t just me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am only adding my two cents to bring this thread back to the living.

I think the message is too important.
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
I am only adding my two cents to bring this thread back to the living.

I think the message is too important.
DocMoreau

Thanks for the input.

I figured that most people wouldn't have a clue to what I was talking about, but apparently there are a few here on ATS.

And spiritually in tune. Very Cool!

I think ascension will be difficult if we have a veil covering, but I do feel that the awareness is becoming a global epidemic. That is why the Veil is lifting.

Why else would the powers that be try to create more distractions?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

very well stated, I myself agree that we honestly don't need the government at all... but instead, what we should do is gather together as a community and try to help each other as a community for the good of the community. This is how it used to be when we first started this country. Why the heck did we change?

I think that the reason why there is no change, is that people have been conditioned into believing that the U.S. "needs" the federal govt. in order to stay alive, just as they have been conditioned into believing that they "need" the federal reserve and the IRS in order for the economy of the U.S. to stay afloat.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I truly believe that before we can make it to the next level, the majority needs understand there is a veil that keeps us from reaching a higher level of being.

Once we all understand that we give our powers away to others that abuse it, then we will hopefully start that process of understand we need to make our own decisions and empower ourselves.

Watch this video it explains a bit more. Remember that you know the best, you can take info from others but if someone tells you there way is the best or the only way then they are fakes, frauds, and taking power away from you.

You have the answers inside you.

Michael St. Clair Zen of Stars

Google Video Link

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You are right my friend, take what you want from what people say and the info people provide on this subject, if it does not resonate within, do not take it, simple as that. This veil is thinning everyday because of the people who are awakening to the fact, that freedom does not exist in this Reality.

top topics

join