It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Malloy on FOX News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know why Mike Malloy (one of my favorite talk show hosts) would go on a FOX News show, but this is what happened. Watch as the "fair and balanced" host gives both of his guests equal time.

Actually Malloy's turn consisted of him being talked over and personally insulted by the host. He eventually just leaves... Yep, this is some top-notch journalism.

Anyway, I'll let the video speak for itself.

mywebpages.comcast.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK, seen the video.

Do I think Fox is fair and balanced?

No, not really, but who is.

Do I think that Mike made himself look stupid?

Hell yes.

I know what he means by saying "Bush Crime family" but a lot of people do not. You can not go on National Television and throw out slander without backing it up.

I say that he did not have time to back it up, but this was a debate about the issues which Extreme lefties like Mike get messed up every time.

Here is how it works:

1) Use broad strokes with insults
2) attack the annoyance from the insults with more
3) pose rediculous questions.
4) get mad

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I know what he means by saying "Bush Crime family" but a lot of people do not. You can not go on National Television and throw out slander without backing it up.

Ah, but wait a sec. It was the other talk show host that brought up Mike's saying "Bush Crime Family" in an attempt to "turn the table over" on him. Mike didn't say anything about that on air. I know that he tends to tone it down when he's on TV.

Malloy was right to leave. Why should he sit there on that joke of a program and be personally insulted by the host?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That interview was bull#. Mike was right to leave. I wish he'd curse out the guy before he left. Repugnants DID invent ugliness during the Gingrich years. Now, I'm listening to these guys lie. I HATE FOX NEWS.

Now, they are sitting there after Mike is gone just to give Bush a fellating. Repugnants make me sick.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You are right, he did bring it up. But I think it was to illistrate the point that Mike was slanderous rather than constructive, which it is plain to see he is.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I never knew the truth was slanderous.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The truth comes in many forms.

Ever had a girlfriend? I'm sure a smart guy like you has.

Can you tell her the naked truth in anger (which of course taints it more to the negative side)?

No, but why? Because it is offensive and denies it's truthfulness.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
The truth comes in many forms.

Ever had a girlfriend? I'm sure a smart guy like you has.

Can you tell her the naked truth in anger (which of course taints it more to the negative side)?

No, but why? Because it is offensive and denies it's truthfulness.

What? What the hell are you talking about? They tried to bully Mike but he took 'em on., Then, they turned off his mike so he couldn't speak out on the truth anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If that's how you see it then fine.

Me? I see it as an unfair commentator (who the hell puts former Congressmen as spokesmen anyway) fighting to keep things civil.

Mike could have easily come with out the slander and made as poiniant and arguement.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If one wants to watch a bunch of high priced cheerleaders that is the station to watch. No true insightful, investigative reporting bringing out both sides of the issue. Some of them need to wash their white shirts for they are smudged from all the dirt they pour out.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Plenty of that going around. Ever read the LA Times?

Ra

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He mentioned it on air during his show on Monday and again on Tuesday, and he was not surprised by the way he was treated. If you watch these shrub-felators very often this is the only way they know how to respond to real critisism of the current dictatorial presence in DC.

I often wonder what will happen to thier careers once shrub is gone and all of the dirty dealings are completely revealed to the world? Will they still be kissing shrubs arse or better yet, will they even be employed? Personally I'm hoping for the latter.

Mike can be abrasive at times but he is also one of the more entertaining spokesman for the progressive Amercans who are tired of this regime and its disgusting antics.

In November lets send shrub back to texass and he can go crawl back into the bushcrimefamily hole, right next to his daddy, who can't bail his boys sorry arsse outta this mess!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Flinx

Why can't I view that url you posted? "It is verboten!" or words to that effect...

john

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have stopped watching Fox news entirely. I find it to be over-biased towards one point. Just report the friggin' news, I don't care what the anchor thinks of Saddam or Scott Peterson....just report the friggin news!

That being said, shows like Hannity&Colmes are actually trying to pass themselves off as legit forums for debate. All I see is:

1. Someone disagrees with the host 2. the host yells at them to prove that the host's opinion is right. 3. Add to that a healthy amount of pandering and you have a Fox show. Kind of like a Jerry Springer version of a news channel.

top topics

join