It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Choosing a Women Survivalist - qualities a man should look for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertRogers

I started to raise my hand and jump up to let you know we're here but then you said, "only 50 years younger." Seems like the fellas all want an blonde-haired, blue-eyed, buxom 18 year old with 50 years experience. *sigh*. Never mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I know! This thread is too funny. Most young women these days are not socialized to know how to gut fish. Good luck finding someone your own (assumingly very young) age who already has experience at all that stuff. Also, women who take care of their appearance or are blonde are not automatically bubble heads.

You'd be better off looking for a smart woman who thinks camping might be fun. All of those other skills come with time and experience. But it's even more important that your personalities are compatible because life changes and you need to know that someone is going to pick up the slack and stick with you when times are difficult.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

They're technowizards with cell phones, computers, etc.

A person can do all that and be a survivalist too. I can build you a website, program the DVD player and use a compass!

To the OP: You can try ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by RobertRogers

I started to raise my hand and jump up to let you know we're here but then you said, "only 50 years younger." Seems like the fellas all want an blonde-haired, blue-eyed, buxom 18 year old with 50 years experience. *sigh*. Never mind.

not all of us are, whitewave. Some of us appreciate the life experience and actually find that more attractive than any easily-broken Barbie doll type. Even so, finding someone like yourself is... challenging to say the least. I need someone who can learn with me and maybe pass a little knowledge my way as I am a newbie to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join