It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to go when Nibiru returns?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
As with many other old civilizations that have drawings and scripture about the end, so did the Mayans. Think about this for a second, the Mayan calendar has been one of the most accurate sources when it comes to predicting celestial events(lunar/solar eclipses, solar pole changes etc..). Why is it so hard to believe that they have seen a passing planet multiple times, possibly a little different each time, that they could predict what the next difference would be and that that difference would be too close for comfort. Is that so hard to really understand? Actually, to think of it, the Mayans just made up the calendar and it happened to be correct, who would have thought. And to top it off they got lazy and figured it would be a funny joke.

As for the safest place, that is hard to say. I do think a sub would have a good chance, tho meteors can hit the ocean as well. And you do have to surface at some point and who knows what that will be like. Other than that, really hard to say other than staying away from coasts and fault lines.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

YES. . .the NASA shows no evidence. (cultists-like) The NASA tells us. The NASA tell us. . .

No, no, no, NASA can lie. BTW, they're turning 50 tomorrow. Anyway, I'm not sniping, no. The answer to your question is somewhere where cataclysms aren't as strong. When Planet X gets here, I don't know if there's a chance we could destroy it. I suppose it depends on where you are. If you live on the coast, or anywhere near a coastline, you should probably get the hell out of dodge or build an ark. In the mountains could be earthquakes, so that's survivable. In middle of the United States is where I am, so I may face a pole shift and the Great Lakes coming crashing down on me, or earthquakes. I have a bomb shelter in case of asteroids, but not so convenient for earthquakes. But I also live in flat-land, so I can't imagine the earthquake would be too harsh. Major cities may not be a great place to be.

Here's what to do, APATHYLORD: you need to Google all the manners in which you'd survive any scenarioes. If floods are possible in your area, prepare for flooding, and case your prized possessions in fire/water-proof cases.

good luck

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It is said that if the planet does exist it is likely that it would be too cold to be picked up by our inferred telescopes.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

I saw few weeks ago on nat geo a nice report of the origin of the moon and the asteroid belt... and guess? the scientific communuity agrees that a planet external to the solar system is the cause of it in 2 different passages trhough our solar system.

I dunno if true or not... but if I take a look on what world's government are doing to our earth, I got the idea that they are doing this because the CO2 level won't be a problem in a few years...

anyway, if something like the elimination of the most part of the human race is coming, do you think your government will say it to you? they will deny till the end!!! as usual

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It is said that if the planet does exist it is likely that it would be too cold to be picked up by our inferred telescopes.

Space is about 3 kelvin, and if planet X exists, it's within a few billion miles of the sun. If it existed, it'd be a very bright object for any infra-red telescope.

EDIT: not to mention about half of the people who believe in it think it's a brown dwarf. Those might not be the most spectacular of stars, but they're still friggin' stars.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by mdiinican]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

lets remember our physics please. the rotational inertia of the earth would prevent it from stopping on a dime. indeed it would be more like a slow down. furthermore if you will review the equation for gravitational force it will be apparent that the gravity exerted by any body big or small has to do with its mass, diameter, and the distance you are from the center of the body. we would still stick to the surface of the earth but the sun or moon would seem to stop in the sky. furthermore the water on the face of the earth would slosh creating huge waves. I also expect there would be massive eartquakes since our terra firma is floating on magma

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My house i have my comp hooked all up on videos... can sit watch and have popcorn

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This would all be relevant if planet X existed.
But y'know, since there's that lack of jazz known as, uh, proof, y'all shouldn't get all up tight about it.
There are so many more loosely bound conspiracies to worry about.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

If you want the real truth about Nibiru see the books of Zacharia Sitchin, who is the oldest and most able reader of ancient scripts and the most knowledgeable of these issues.
www.returntoplanet-x.com can be very helpful too. Pass this on to all interested.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You people are all nuts. lol

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I think the best place to stay if nibiru comes is at the space station...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hmmm......wish I knew this site existed a few years ago, SO MUCH STUFF TO READ HERE.....but anyways just got done reading the thread, and to the people who seem to demand proof, this is the best video I have found, I downloaded Google sky and got the same result as in this link, this link gives right ascension and declination coordinates, I just graduated from Indiana University and became quite good friends with my Astronomy professor, and informed her of my results. I wanted her to use some of the instrumentation she has access to, to really leave a debunking reply to the link, problem is to this day she is getting the same result too, any hoots here is the link and like I said try it for yourself:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordapathy
... just wondering if anyone out there knows anything concrete regarding the trajectory of Planet X/Nibiru.....

Let's see, you want something concrete regarding some theory...???

Oh well, does not matter which prediction or theory you follow or believe, apparently South Africa is the place to be... the Drakensberg mountain range is particularly popular, as it will apparently rise to be taller / higher than Everest... and the rock is harder than concrete!

Come join us down on the southern tip of the dark continent and while you wait for the dark star, enjoy the natural beauty, the sun, and some of the friendly people... bring a crossbow, baseball bat, and whatever other weapons you choose to protect yourself against the less friendlies down here in the mean time. We can use all the soldiers we can get when the world (and Africa) floods to the Drakensberg!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have read such things before about Africa. The idea relates to the African continental shelf being the most stable of all through Earth known existence. Some of the things I have read about North America is to be East of the Continental Divide in the Rockies, but far enough away from Yellowstone!! Some of said southern Colorado’s southern Front Range may be the best spot. As far as what I’ve read anywhere in Europe will be bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
reply to post by lordapathy

If you see Niburu coming or think it has arrived I would say the safest place would be the mental institute.

If only heavens gate had headed to their local quack they would all have been treated for their delusional beliefs and maybe able to lead productive lives.

There is not a shred of tangible evidence to suggest that Niburu exists. Just peaces of misinterpreted history and hearsay.

The world is what you make it, so go out there and make it somewhere you want to be and don't waste time thinking about a fictitious doomsday planet filled with aliens that are here to take control of a sub species...

Meant with the best of intentions.

NeoN HaZe.

Can we see your astronomy credentials please? If not, can you then produce tangible evidence it does not exist?

The absense of evidence is not evidence of absense. We don't know if it's out there or not. I for one would love to be able to say for certain it's not there.. because then the stories about it would be proven to be false.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom
Can we see your astronomy credentials please? If not, can you then produce tangible evidence it does not exist?

The absense of evidence is not evidence of absense. We don't know if it's out there or not. I for one would love to be able to say for certain it's not there.. because then the stories about it would be proven to be false.

If Nibiru existed, Nibiru being a massive object (generally believed to be a brown dwarf) that comes into the inner solar system on a 3600 year orbit and it's due for a return in 2012, then it should already be wildly perturbing the locations of the planets all the way into Saturn, even if it were inclined to the ecliptic 90 degrees.

Given a 3600 year orbit, we would be at the point in the above video where Saturn (the yellow line) is starting to seriously deviate from its normal orbit just before Nibiru (the red line) enters the view from under the solar system (the southern approach everyone talks so much about). Years pass by very rapidly in the video; Saturn has a 30 year orbit and you can see how fast it moves here to give you a sense of the timescale. You can see Uranus (the green line) "retracing" a new orbit at the bottom of the screen years before Saturn starts to be seriously thrown off. Although this view doesn't show it, Neptune and Pluto are pulled out of place even earlier than that. Nibiru here isn't even a brown dwarf. I made it 20% less massive than a brown dwarf so that it would include theories that claim it's a massive planet and I set the perihelion to be 3 AUs. A brown dwarf is right out; such a thing would have been detected a long, long time ago if it were coming anywhere near the inner solar system. A massive planet would have been noticed a long time ago as well if it were inbound, and that's not even talking about what this would do to the orbits of lower mass asteroids.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think Denver might be a good idea, they've got a nice new airport as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join