It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to go when Nibiru returns?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Can you please show me the N.A.S.A web page that say's Nabiru exist's thank you very much.

Im expecting this response from you.

Why would N.A.S.A show us anything about Nabiru ?

Well ok then show me anything that suggest's Nabiru is real any infra red astronomy picture will be fine.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-2-2008 by h3akalee]

y would there be evidence the goverment will never tell us if thay do it will be a day before destruction or something lol

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

Thank you for those links. Good sources too

I'll give them a read over the weekend.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Problem with planet X theory (if we can call it) is that they put up in the category of Brown dwarf, have anybody knows what its a brown dwarf in the first place? and unevolved sun, many times bigger than Jupiter! a planetoid like that cant go unotice in our night sky if its close to us even that is thousands of light years, Nasa and other space agencies cant cover the entire sky, amateur astronomers (one myself) love to watch the nightsky, there are telescopes for less than 200 dls, heck you can use a binoculars in a very dark sky and you can see stuff ! even in plain eyes! (I have see galaxy andromeda this way, just smal fuzz patch in the sky). There is no excuse for people who believe In planet X that every amateur astronomer to be hidding something in our nightsky. There are thousand of amateurs who have discover new meteorites, comets and even extra sola planets with amateur equipment (no need for that special big telescope just for the sicientific community) that are afordable by any common people...

Maybe planet X has every believer know it will be very easy to spot, maybe planet x was a comet, seeing by the people of summer thousands of years ago and they may think it was a planet...who knows, but if this thing come every now and them and created havoc on our planet like other poster said, if this was common then there wasnt any evolution of life in our planet. People thing this planet would survive 8his life) if something like that happen, actually they are wrong, most of all the life on earth would cease to exist, maybe only microbes and some animals from very under the sea could actually pull it off, the rest of us surely will dye with gigantic earthquakes, fire comming from the sky, tsunamis bigger than anything seen before and so on, Human life would extinguis has we know it.

They think that if this happen there will be someone will survive, but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i tried to read this thread, but couldn't get passed all the bickering. my gosh read the opening post and add to the thred, leave your skeptisism at the door please. all the negative additude just makes people who are interesed in the subject walk away from the thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
lordapathy.

Hello after some time thinking about this thread i would like to say this.

Maybe i jumped the gun !

I am a big man with a big heart.

And Once in a while certain thread's wind me up (Nabiru) it's more my fault and i know this now.

I would like you to forgive me for my stuck up defensive attitude.

I would like to APOLOGISE and by that i am talking from my heart as this is the first time i have ever done this on ATS.

I also hope you can forgive me for that U2U i sent you it was pure frustration.

Take care mate and sorry once again.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

So very very true my good man !

I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Originally posted by mattguy404
My point is, if there were a Planet X that passed us by every few thousand years, there would be NO evolutionary development on Earth at all because anything that arose would be wiped out. That's the fundamental, definite and ultimate nail in the coffin for this stupid nonsense of Planet X.

I see, so you base your rejection of the possibility of the existence of Planet X on the presumption that the theory of evolution as the origin of species is correct. Never mind the vast geological evidences of past cataclysms. Forget that evolution as a theory of the origin of life is far from proven. Everyone has their belief system. Some are called a religion. Not yours of course.

No, I'm basing my 'rejection' as you eloquently stated on pure logic. Of course there have been past cataclysms that man kind has survived in the past. There's evidence to show that the Earth has been through several pole reversals in the past, for instance, and the human has survived to this date.

Don't bring my example of evolution into the argument, that's a completely mute point. Lets say, for instance, that the creation theory is correct. OK, so the planet is 6000 years old. Fine, if that's what you want to believe. But if this Planet X passes us by every 1000 years or whatever the chronological constant is, shouldn't there be records of it? Anything that massive passing by us every few thousand years would wipe civilization out. How would the pyramids have been built? Or the Great Wall of China? They were built because man has survived all that time without being disturbed every few thousand years by a massive planet/dwarf star passing us by.

Everyone who fully buys into this poppycock likes to think they're the last of something. The fabled last of mankind. 2012 is a convenient date to base this on - it's the supposed end of the Mayan calendar, and it's a date that is fairly close. Combing this with the claim that there is a massive mystical planet, that no one can see or can provide observable proof, and you have yourself an excellent scary story.

I know the OP wanted to know where the safest place would be in theory, and I understand the conflict over Planet X. But to know where the safest place is, there first needs to be proof of Planet X. What's the point of running for the hills like a lunatic for no reason?

I apologize for adding any further malice to the argument. But speculating where the safest place to be when Planet X comes is like asking where to be when Jesus arrives. Hand in hand, the same kettle of fish.

Maybe that gives you a hint of my belief system.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just a quick note to everyone who keeps asking about "evidence of Nibiru." This is what the forum description says at the top of this thread in yellow font:

"This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum."

Just trying to help the OP get the information he is looking for without having to prove anything first. Maybe this thread was moved to the Skunk Works forum after everything got heated.

Now removing my big fat nose from this thread...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think you have to look at clues left in history. Ancient man was closer to the time of the last passing and maybe they passed the information down as to what regions survived and built great markers there.

So then we would have the Giza plateau, southern Mexico near the Mayan pyramids the Hopi desert. Etc.

I wonder if Michigan would survive....

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If this so called planet X is coming close to earth how would anyone know where the safe havens on earth are going to be? At this point there isnt any concrete evidence the thing even exists let alone the effect it will have on our planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Trust me i am not a sheep i wish you could see past my comment's on this one subject.

Dont show me any less respect due to my personal opinion NOW that's small minded.

This is just one subject i really dont like.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I think you have to look at clues left in history. Ancient man was closer to the time of the last passing and maybe they passed the information down as to what regions survived and built great markers there.

So then we would have the Giza plateau, southern Mexico near the Mayan pyramids the Hopi desert. Etc.

I wonder if Michigan would survive....

Well I am in Michigan too LoneGunMan... If it does come I will take small comfort in knowing a fellow ATS'er is going out with me and he is near by somewhere...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I learned from this thread any time I title a discussion that can't be proved easily, I will start the post off with "Assuming so-and-so to be true....." That way, no one can argue evidence!

Seriously though, I like the idea that the Mayans, Egyptians left us clues. Has anyone read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth? That may provide an interesting take on the story. Maybe someone should build an ark.....that gopher wood is hard to find though.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
We will all be shown something amazing in the next couple of decades.
Whether it will be benevolent, or dangerous. Whichever it will be.
Here's a link from YouTube about planet X,
youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
here's something that just came to mind. Awhile back on Coast 2 Coast radio show I heard this person "Nancy Lieder", talking to aliens. Callers would ask a question, and she would go into her head (she had an implant) and the alien would talk through her. She has a web site , with info on planet X and pics etc.. I just went to Wikipedia and they have a whole spill on her. heres link en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've been reading alot of this stuff in the last several years, and I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something here worth of further investigation. The thing that caught my attention was The procession of the equinox is about the largest time scale in western astrology, and it cooincides with the solar system's passage through the galactic plane every Great Year.
Something like this....
o-------------------o
----o--[*]--o------
---------o-----------
(I give up trying to doodle this, think of an old LP record you left on the dashboard in the sunlight for a visual)

There's alot of speculation about what that passage holds in store for us, debris fields, magnetic or gavity waves, pole shifts, solar freak outs, the really creepy thing about it is that we begin that passage around 2012, and the last one was roughly about twelve thousand years ago, or about the time we fell out of trees started writing things down and growing crops, according to modern theory. That particular notch in the Great Year calendar is Aquarius, also known as the Water Bearer, and flood myths are a global cultural commonaily, as well as the cyclic rise and fall of creation and destruction. The Egyptians believed that man has risen and fallen I believe three times before this age.
I wonder if instead of looking for a planet or a dwarf star, we should be thinking more towards a big nasty galactic debris field on the central galactic plane. I just have a hard time believing our ancestors were so obsessed with astronomy and keeping up with time and dates just over sewing crops, any fool can count days and plant crops without building great monoliths and observatories. They kept time so precise that the twelve hour days and the 360 degrees of a circle all kept perfect time with the procession of the equinox that is 12 thousand years in length.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
my 2 cents:
just stay where you are, because every attempt to challenge fate will slow you down.. its always the best way that's laid in front of you.. the only thing that you need to do is to trust in yourself, to trust in god.
or what you would call god, the thing thats always around and in us...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

Man thats one cool picture!! wow! I still like to go out and spot Andromeda galaxy (2.2 million light years away) the only galaxy you can see with the naked eye I believe. Looks cool in my old 8" meade reflector also.

I still lean toward a unknown large body orbiting way out there, maybe beyond the Ort cloud or at some position that at our current time (and since folks have been looking for it) its just at a place thats not gonna let us locate it easily.

I'm always reading (all this off the top of my head so ..) about the outer gas planets being effected by unknown forces and such..mmmm

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sitchen. Very interesting fellow. But instead of enlightening his fellow humans on Coast to Coast AM a number of months ago he got angry and said he was there to sell a book not give away any information. I don't put much faith in Sitchen and his theories, as do no one I know of or who I have listened to on C2C. Where would I go if Planet X were to come? I would sit outside in my front yard, smoke a big doobie, drink a shot of Jim Beam and kiss and hug my wife. That seems safest to me. Just love my lover. What better place to run to.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well I really dont know if Nibiru exist but I can tell you that some very well known people are getting ready for something:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic

Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants (Monsanto Corporation) know something we don’t.

So when Bill Gates decides through the Gates Foundation to invest some $30 million of their hard earned money in a project, it is worth looking at. Is it related to something that will occur in a near future? Could it be 2012? Or something else like a major catastrophe that will repeat itself? Because of its perpetual motion in the universe maybe the Earth will have to face the same events that the ancients civilizations have experienced in the past. This knowledge or occult science have been mostly kept hidden from the public. But it seem that when the Rockefeller and the Monsanto are concerned with it, you can be sure that ALL Government Intelligences Agencies around the world are already spending astronomical amount of money on the subject. Just think about when Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books!

What do they know that we don't?

In June 2006, Norway is starting construction on a "doomsday vault" in the Arctic which is designed to house all known varieties of the world's crops.
news.bbc.co.uk...

In December 2007, the seed bank is almost ready for ‘business’ according to their releases. The bank will have dual blast-proof doors with motion sensors, two airlocks, and walls of steel-reinforced concrete one meter thick. It will contain up to three million different varieties of seeds from the entire world, ‘so that crop diversity can be conserved for the future,’ according to the Norwegian government. Seeds will be specially wrapped to exclude moisture. There will be no full-time staff, but the vault's relative inaccessibility will facilitate monitoring any possible human activity.
www.globalresearch.ca...

IRRI ships 35.5 million seeds to Svalbard Global Seed Vault
www.youtube.com...

Interior footage Seed Vault
www.youtube.com...

Global Crop Diversity Trust
The Global Crop Diversity Trust was founded by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and Bioversity International, acting on behalf of the foremost international research organizations in this field (CGIAR). The Trust is currently jointly hosted in Rome by FAO and Bioversity International.
www.croptrust.org...

So do you still want to sleep at the wheel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join