It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the best place to go when Nibiru returns?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am just wondering if anyone out there knows anything concrete regarding the trajectory of Planet X/Nibiru?
What are the most likely effects to Earth and the Moon from it's gravitational pull? Will it screw up our poles?
Will its gravitational pull on the sun have any effect upon us? How will the climate be affected?

Is there going to be anywhere on this Earth that will provide a safe haven or is my only chance of survival to a get an important job for the government and hope that they give me an all access pass to one the many underground arks that they have been building for the past 40 or so years.

Somehow humans survived the last time this planet was frequented by Nibiru some 2,600 years ago. The great deluge did not kill everyone and everything. Unless those previous civilizations had some impressive technology and underground bases that we haven't found yet (the truth behind Noah and the Ark might be useful right about now!!), then there must be hope for any surface dwellers in the years before, during and after Nibiru's arrival.

A lot of these questions can be answered by just know how close this planet will come to us and when. If anyone of you dutiful ATS'ers know anything concrete or have any interesting hypothesis I would be eternally grateful and I wish to start planning my survival now.

Many thanks,

Cuff

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Can you please show me the N.A.S.A web page that say's Nabiru exist's thank you very much.

Im expecting this response from you.

Why would N.A.S.A show us anything about Nabiru ?

Well ok then show me anything that suggest's Nabiru is real any infra red astronomy picture will be fine.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You response is not very helpful to say the least.
NASA, being a conglomerate owned and run by the US Military aren't really likely to start splashing evidence all over the place.
It would be naive to think that.
I obviously did not post this thread to discuss the validity of the possible existence of Nibiru. The purpose of this post is to discuss any hypothesis, evidence and survival plans.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The purpose of any thread here on ATS is for everyone to make there opinion sir.

And if you cant accept my opinion it only further ESTABLISHES that you cant take any CRITISISM.

Now i forgive you for that but please let me say my peice without being torn to ribbons.

So like i said in my initial post can you please show me some rock solid evidence.

You must understand the point im trying to make here.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I read the books 12 th planet, stairway to heaven by zack sitchen (excuse spelling) and really like them. I'm aware that astronomers say that most systems (planetary) in our galaxy are binarey systems "two suns" etc..

so this can be very likely (I just need to study more, on this) but anyway from what I've heard of shows like C2C radio, with a real good guest , thats on there often (you can check past shows on their site.) good places to go are "away from the coastly areas" for example , like: Pahrump, Nevada, which is the high desert, and property is still real afordable! you can then have your own water storage and food storage (like the "Mormons do I believe", would not hurt to be prepared.

Thanks for your post, I'll look also, and see if I can findwho that guest was, "I believe he has a really good book out, and web site , he mentioned on coast 2 coast radio.

LATER

ruff

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is no rock solid evidence that I have come across, sir!
From what I can figure out in this forum there is very little rock solid evidence in most of the subjects posted. Rather like a post about an alien voice from Saturn which was absolute bokum!

If you care to read my original post I am seeking rock solid evidence and asking for help. Which so far you are not being.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cheers Ruff,

Nice to have some helpful input. I'll check that C2C stuff, but will remain as weary as ever of it's validity.

Thanks again

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If in fact Planet X exists, and if it passed through the inner solar system, the effects would be almost impossible to predict with any precision. What we do know is that it would cause a profound multifaceted cataclysm, like those in ancient history that Immanuel Velikovsky described.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

James McCanney has a pretty good take on the subject.

www.edgenews.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As best I can tell, you don’t want to be near the coast, fault lines, or areas of geothermal activity, and you want to be able to shelter yourself from meteor showers, like the cliff dwellers were probably doing. I think that the bottom line is that you’ll be somewhat vulnerable anywhere. ‘Unless God keeps a city, the watchman waketh in vain’.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordapathy
I am just wondering if anyone out there knows anything concrete regarding the trajectory of Planet X/Nibiru?
What are the most likely effects to Earth and the Moon from it's gravitational pull? Will it screw up our poles?
Will its gravitational pull on the sun have any effect upon us? How will the climate be affected?

Just read thru your post AGAIN to see what the reader would think.

Im positive they would think you are asking about the trajectory of a planet that has not been scientifically discovered.

And then you go on to talk about the various effect's it would have on our planet ?

Come on my good man make your mind up will you.

THANK YOU PLEASE.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Mod Edit - Please review this link - Courtesy is Mandatory

Post removed.

Please also see your U2U's for more information.

[edit on 16/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
to h3akalee,

It's not about making my mind up. It's about hypothesis and conjecture.
I for one do believe from many things I have read that there is this planet out there.
Just like many others believe in a supreme being without any concrete evidence.

I wish to discuss the ideas surrounding this and possible survival without being crucified for not writing something as well as you would have.

Can you bring yourself to do that? Please?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am making usefull comment's.

Im making a valid argument about the topic you have chosen now whats wrong with that ?

Please dont be offended by it !

That just show's a lack of character and it also shows the reader that you cant take critisism like i said before.

Now if you had just said thank's for your input h3akalee would we even be wasting all this bandwidth on this nonsenseical conversation ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have seen a large amount of evidence that planet x(niburu) not only exists but really is the "Death Star" that comes by ane causes incredible damage every so often.

I'm not 100% convinced that it exists, but if I had to bet 100$ one way or the other I'd say, "we are in big trouble".

So If a brown dwarf comes through the inner solar system, I think there will be some horrific earthquakes. That means the idiots underground are going to be screwed. I would not hide in a cave, except in case of meteor shower.

Just stay where you are, unless you are on an island that does not have a mountain or hill at least 100 feet above sea level.

Get yourself a year or 2 supply of food, and a good rifle, and a pile of ammo. Then what ever happens, you will have a fighting chance.

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nibiru is really an open subject. There is no public proof for Nibiru , however there is enough proof that NASA is not always truthful . I guess that the "proof" about Nibiru is coming little by little. The story started with the translations of the Sumerian Tablets - Translation made by Zecharia Sitchin . This was the beginning only - not proof of Nibiru but most likely proof that ancient people believed in a cyclical catastrophe associate with an astronomical event (could be another Holmes comet -not necessary a regular star ) , however in time we discovered more things:

1) fact- 80% of more of the solar system are at least binary . This automatically increased the chance of Nibiru existence.
2) large perturbations in the orbit of Neptune and Pluto - perturbation not explained clearly to our day.
3) The discovery in 2004 of a planet external to Pluto (called Xena) , however the planet also manifests perturbations of a greater object . This discovered planet is not the cause of Neptune orbit perturbations as the dimensions are to small for this.
4) The Kuppiter belt presenting a discontinuity , that cannot be explained well without the existence of a massive object passing by
5) the existence of the asteroids belt between Jupiter and Mars

and i think the main cause to believe in Nibiru is
6) the low confidence of the population in the government institutions.

As there is not enough data to accurately say something about Nibiru , the honest opinion is that we do not know!
I give it a 80% chance to exist , the same percentage of the stars that seem to be binary.

Going back to the topic - the safest place to be ? well, not under the ground! this is why it makes no sense to me to hear the stories of secret survival bases build under the ground. The safest place would be the places In-Land , over 2000 meters high but however with no seismic activity . This is very limiting.

About the Internet websites showing maps of the "After Nibiru" world are just speculations or bad science . Even if Nasa would know about the existence of Nibiru -it would be next to impossible to model the impact of the passing.
In the end just wish to mention that I sow some calculations that would be modeled on how the Neptune, Pluto and Xena do behave . It looks like the orbit would never intersect the Earth as it is external to Mars - the closest distance would be the asteroid belt . No direct impact! having in mind the electrical Sun discoveries , i would say that the impact would consist in earthquakes , increased solar radiation and even intense Gama ray bursts from the both "stars"

[edit on 16-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The sniping stops now please

The topic of this post is "Where is the best place to go when Nibiru returns", not "How to have a bickering contest"

Attack the substance of the posts by all means, but NOT the poster.

No more warnings.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Many thanks for the 'stop sniping'.
Was wondering when that was going to happen.

Thanks to everyone who has replied in regards to the topic title. I'm currently checking through the links that have been thrown my way.

Cheers all

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lordapathy

If you see Niburu coming or think it has arrived I would say the safest place would be the mental institute.

If only heavens gate had headed to their local quack they would all have been treated for their delusional beliefs and maybe able to lead productive lives.

There is not a shred of tangible evidence to suggest that Niburu exists. Just peaces of misinterpreted history and hearsay.

The world is what you make it, so go out there and make it somewhere you want to be and don't waste time thinking about a fictitious doomsday planet filled with aliens that are here to take control of a sub species...

Meant with the best of intentions.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

I for one do not believe that Nibiru is "a fictitious doomsday planet filled with aliens that are here to take control of a sub species..."

I'm not too sure that you can so easily dismiss the possibility of planetary body on an elliptical orbit (would in no way be possible to sustain life with this orbit) especially with aforementioned perturbations regarding our furthermost solar system neighbors being largely unexplained.

I feel you may have fallen into a trap of hearing a wild theory and dismissing it as rubbish before seeing where the truth lies within the silly theory.
This is not Icke Lizard people territory. The existence of this rouge body is highly plausible.

Already in a mental asylum anyways, it's called the UK!!

sty

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Can you mention a scientific proof that Nibiru does not exist? o, except that one "because Nasa did not say it does " .

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Okay One LAST time

Stay On topic AND cease the personal sniping....

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join