It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pic in LA Hotel Room?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was in LA on training. When I went to bed that evening, I was half asleep and half awake, that point where you are aware, but cannot move when I felt my legs bing grabbed and I was pulled down the bed. I awoke screaming... The next day, I asked my friends in training what they thought and they recommended I photograph every part of the room. This is what I found, not only that, but it appears with more detail in the violet spectrum...

Please tell me what you think.

i273.photobucket.com...

i273.photobucket.com...

i273.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I see what you are referring to in the upper left hand corner of the shots, but it could be something or nothing, it is hard for me to tell. I guess if you were expecting there to be something in the photographs and then saw the anomaly it would scare the hell out of you.... but in the end it's hard to tell. Maybe someone with more photography experience can help out. As far as what you experienced.... from what you have written it seems that you were experiencing sleep paralysis at the time. If you were conscious during this period, you could have been experiencing anything from hallucinations to the beginning stages of astral projection. If you would have allowed yourself to sleep at this point there would have also been a good chance that you would have began to lucid dream. Hallucinations are not uncommon in this state so unless other strange things have been happening in your hotel room I wouldn't worry about it too much.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
meh half a face of a "ghost". That half sorta looks evil but we need the whole to judge it.

For all we know it could just be a smudge on the lens or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great point!

It was taken with a Sony Cybershot. All the other pictures were normal, they had no smudges, etc.

Funny though, when I asked the hotel manager if anything happened in that room, he said he was not at liberty to discuss "issues" that occured at the hotel..????

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Evidence is not only visual/photographic. If it feels like a ghost and acts like a ghost, then thats because it probably IS a ghost.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a response from angelsghostsforum.com (under forums/ghost pictures/ what do you think). Makes one think.... If anyone wants more detail behind it U2U me.

"This is a good photo. There are a lot more than just the one in the top right corner. He is ticked off and wants attention. I think his name is Herbert. I also got Harold, Annabelle and the woman perched on the bed looks ready for a fight. She may be there to protect you. The orb has a good face in it too. If you are comfortable, do a cleansing in the room. Ask the front desk if anything has ever happended in that room. I don't think changing rooms would make a difference but if you feel comfortable then that might be a solution. I'm sure Darryl will be along shortly to look at this too. "

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It does look like a face, but also look in the last picture, on the door frame, on the right side about half way up there is an orb also.

Mikey

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Been playing with a pic ,my wife says she sees a body to the "face" ..still trying to figure that one out.

Interesting reply from Angels site.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think it's something on the lense....

exactly the same in each shot and in the same place? idk if i believe this one

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I see a reflection of someone's arms, as if they are kneeling, elbows on the bed and almost in a praying position.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ArcAngel, from what your first post described, it seems to me you might be a sufferer of 'night terrors,' which is in a sense the next level of a severe nightmare (but infact is classified as a sleeping disorder). Many possible things can happen during these 'terrors' from the sense someone is holding you down or grabbing and shoving your body with you unable to move, to heightened perceptions of things 'spiritual.'

Check out the Wiki link for more info: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Santa Clara Hyatt room 604.

Same sort of thing, just in for a couple of days. Odd events began the first night.

I went for the hotel Bible to cross reference an esoteric essay and there wasn't one. Drank one bottle of water of the two. Went to sleep and woke to the tv being on. Turned tv off and went for the second bottle. It was gone. one empty in the trash.

Night two maid brought more waters. I drank one and was staring at the other one thing at $3 a pop I was going to burn through $30 and changed my mind. noticed the ironing board and iron were in a little closet. Went downstairs and bought water and snacks. Came right back up and noticed the robe they give you was now off the hanger and laying over the top of the rack. The ironing board was out of the closet leaning against the wall but the iron was still on the shelf. went to sleep and again woke to the tv being on. decided I needed at least one more water and found that the seal was broken on one now.

Night three thew books I had left out were in the same places but some notes I had folded over the pages to mark them were now gone. I looked everywhere and found them in the bottom drawer of the nightstand behind the safe. I went to get a bite to eat and back in about 15 min. The drawer with the safe was now open by itself. Went to sleep and woke to tv being on again.

It got weirder from there and I think if I wasnt' such an orderly person I would have missed most of those things.

There was a feeling of doom in there so thick you could almost cut it. I don't have a clue what happened there but the Psychic Stain was still there by the time I arrived.

I wonder how many maids got canned over that room.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Not to dissapoint you but this is more than likely dust. You used a flash, there is evidence of an "orb" in the center which I have circled. These are just dust particals that are reflected from a camera flash. The one in the upper corner is more than likely a piece of floating dust, you can see the pixel composition is similar to any other orb. Guess it kind of looks like a face.. but I still have to go with dust

At least thats my opinion. If you want i can dig through some old photo's littered with these "orbs" from my dusty house

[edit on 22-2-2008 by samureyed]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the input, I'll stick w/ ghost.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I believe there was a ghost in the room, but as for the pictures, it may be dust or a reflection of the flash in the window's of the two doors. I'm pretty sure ghosts are camera shy. But go with your gut instinct, if it felt paranormal in the hotel room, most likely it was. Good luck, hope I was helpful.

~Lillith~

new topics

top topics

join