It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

large tsuimani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't know if this is of any relevance but i thought i would warn you if it dose come true. Most of all my dreams have come true, to even the next day i woke up from a dream. I have known when tsunamis are to occur.
this particular incident that i saw was terrifying as it happened sudden and unexeptably, everyone was at work away from there partners and children.
I saw a large tsunami wave that stretched the sky and was massive.
It took most uk and europe.
I don't know what date it will be but i hope itdont happen but i thought i would let you know.

edit:spell check

[edit on 16-2-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So it was traveling West to East?

Can you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It was coming from the east of the north sea, were hull and newcastle are.North east england. i beleive it came from the north pole region which shifted down towards england on north sea and on west coming from american region still pushed down from north pole.

To your question yes, but it did not come to America.

www.hf.ntnu.no...

www.map-of-uk.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What is a Tsuimani?

Is it a Tsunami with a penis?

MonKey

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
[edit on 17-2-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Chickey,

Well endowed tsunamis can be big ploblem.

Dont you know?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the person probably wundt know. I have had loads of flood warnings before which happend but i dont know what this one is about. I recon somthing big will happen in 2008

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
I don't know if this is of any relevance but i thought i would warn you if it dose come true. Most of all my dreams have come true, to even the next day i woke up from a dream. I have known when tsunamis are to occur.
this particular incident that i saw was terrifying as it happened sudden and unexceptionably, everyone was at work away from there partners and children.
I saw a large tsunami wave that stretched the sky and was massive.
It took most uk and Europe.
I don't know what date it will be but i hope itdont happen but i thought i would let you know.

edit:spell check

I am quoting this particular article again because I would like the following subscribers to witness this particular news which is related to this topic.

news.uk.msn.com...
news.uk.msn.com...

I have warned and continually will warn of many dreams. If I can save at least one life, I know I have done good.

new topics

top topics

join