It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Bubbenhall nearly wrecked our car!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

UFO sighting in Bubbenhall nearly wrecked our car!

iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk

STRANGE sightings of a spinning orange object shooting from the sky have been reported by a shocked Warwickshire couple.

Terrified Cliff and Carol Sheldon say the flashing orange mass nearly smashed into their car in Bubbenhall on Monday night.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
More UFO activity in the UK.

This year has been a hive of activity - lets hope it continues to the extent that full disclosure ensues.

I don't know much about fireballs but I dont imagine them looking like spinning saucers with flashing lights!

iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16/2/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Hi skibtz,

It sounds like this couple had a pretty scarey experience ... they certainly sound genuine.

I used to live in the Midlands (Tamworth, Staffordshire), I still have family living there and I remember a few years ago there was a lot of UFO activity being reported between the January and August of that year. I can't be certain how long ago it was (5-6yrs ago maybe).

What I can remember was that several of the sightings were by people walking their dogs in the grounds of Tamworth Castle, during the daytime.

Their descriptions were of a orange cylinder shaped light, high in the sky ... and some (if not all) reported seeing two small 'off-white' objects coming away from the main orange shape.

One of these smaller objects was seen to travel in a horizontal line (same height as the main object), whilst the second appeared to shoot away at speed at a 45 degree angle.

Not living there at the time I don't know if the sightings continued or not and if so for how long.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi woodwytch

Thanks for the post and the heads up for the other sightings in the area. I will go do some digging around to se if there are any documented sightings in the area. Maybe there is something more to this than meteors and fireballs!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No probs,

The local paper is The Tamworth Herald.

Good luck with the research ... I'll be interested to see if you find anything.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Can you still get there? If you can maybe you should offer a bit of an independent investigation..Or just do it without telling anyone.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi there projectvxn,

In theory I could go back there ... but I spent a lifetime trying to escape the place. It's a 'soul-destroyer'
and I'm not even joking !!!

I finally got out 13yrs ago ... and was only back there those few years ago to arrange my dad's funeral etc. Yes, I have other family there ... but they come visit me.

Having said that I might be able to contact a few people and see what I can come up with. I think I even have a newspaper picture of the first sighting somewhere ... if I can find it I'll post it.

Woody

top topics

join