It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys live vicariously off negative emotions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
what was revealed to me is very similiar to the living robots that the Neo speaks of ...they are of a hive like mentality...kind of like bees or drones...heres the slammer though...God let satan create theese creatures who have evolved to the point where there body can no longer sustain or evolve it self as it once did...they have no souls unlike humans but have evolved as high an intelligence as is evolutionarily possible..... we have been pitted against them to prove to satan that the less intelligent humans with soul can overcome the souless super intelligent beings in a show down that involves everything that is moving into place at this moment on the earth.... it is so far reaching and yet so subtle at the same time....that most can not even hope to grasp the implications.

interesting, you are partly correct. the grays were a separate people that did destroy their own genetics, but they were also enslaved by the lizards. the lizards now clone them as servants. the lizards are slaves themselves. all the members of this gang are into serving themselves as an expression of existance. you are correct that the upcoming battles will be a test for all of us. will be continue in our selfish ways or will we learn to change. what other lessons will we learn. i doubt that a robot is entirely responsible for its actions though. people claim that the human race is to be replaced for various reasons and the grays are behind this plan.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
neo :
i deeply appreciate any thread you make on aliens and know alot of the stuff you got is from some real good books with great theories.but they may not be actually robots as much as they are drones ...robot like but not really robots....mmmm maybe more like cyborgs
most of my info was given to me after a deep meditation on the infinite conciousness.... when i reavealed this to said psychic friend of mine she was aghast and told me to read a book she had ....well it blew my mind because this stuff was the stuff that was literally being downloaded into my mind after that meditation session... i could not have dreamed it up if i sat down and tried to write a science fiction novel
it was one thing right after another i probably made 30 to 40 foot notes in this book that were exactly what was downloaded into my brain... i know this sounds fantastic
but its true

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
According to Lisette Larkins' book the extraterrestrials often referred to as 'greys' don't eat at all. They live off solar energy taken in through thier large eyes.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Theese rotten little suckers somehow live off negative emotions that humans give off... watch the sightings go up over war torn parts of the world quite often there vehicles are not so much for space travel as it is for time travel.Hence electromagnetic propulsion and the armys sudden interest in it and the work of Nikola Tesla after Roswell.
They are planning a very subtle invasion of this planet with some of the top world leaders of countries ... buisness.. religion and other points of interest...
Its is all tied in with the masons the bildebergs.. the club of rome...the chip that the governments want you to take to get rid of money and the fact that they are going to try to discredit anyone that is against them or there new world order freinds... now be careful folks my phone is tapped at work since i became involved at ATS and know those bastards at the NSA are listening and wathcing... So Get Ready !!!!!
So what this means is that Humans are not at the top of the food chain on this planet as much as people would like to believe? We are just basically a food for these aliens? I believe in the part about their flying craft for having the ability to cut through time-space.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
not so much food as slaves and genetic material stockpiling they also will use negative emotions
to feed off us.
they love it when we go to war!
they help create havoc and the feast begins
the secret government is in cahoots with them also
bad move on the governments part

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Technology and biology are one and the same. Just because our robots are different than our flesh bodies, doesn't mean more advanced alien species cannot simply create autonomous flesh-based cybergenetic probes that are controlled by thoughts of their builders and are an extension of same.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i agree with u liblam
very good point

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i agree with u liblam
very good point

I'm *very* impressed with what you've come to understand, I didn't think anyone on ATS could reach that level yet. Don't stop there, as there is MUCH MUCH, hell *infinitely* more you still have to learn.

However, given the level of knowledge and awareness that you have, you will now come under full-scale attack. It will be from disinfo-agents on the internet and in message boards trying to make you look like a crazy idiot, but it will also be in your personal life. It will come from the people you are closest to, as their minds are influenced to distract you from knowledge etc. You might get certain "opportunities" that may sound like a dream come true for an average person, just to get you away from research and digging for answers.

But thus far you have dug deep enough to be put on "possible threat" list, congratulations. I advise you to not let the attacks deter you from finding out the truth, and stay vigilant as you simply do not know when/how/what/who will be used to intercept you.

Also, your mind may come under full psychic attack, and you may experience frequent headaches, pains in other areas, and bewilderment+confusion.. and inability to clear your thoughts as you are bombarded with negative energies.

Know, however, that in an emotional state your decisions and thoughts are clouded, and you may err far more often. Well the positive side of it all is, everyone who reaches your level of realisation and above comes under the same basic attacks as standard procedure. Don't worry, once they see that you're really in control, and that your mind is YOUR OWN and not theirs to manipulate, you will have your biggest epiphany yet. Only if you persevere....

I'm just saying this because I've experienced a similar thing, and I've been where you are. I know of others who had to get through the same thing also, so it's a recurring syndrome of anyone who actually seeks the truth. If you want to be safe and left alone, join a religion
. Ignorance is bliss... to *most* people on this planet.

So anyways, you got my "WATS" vote... as you're the second person on ATS to really impress me with your understanding of things, perhaps this is a beginning of a trend? We'll see..

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh and this wasn't to feed your ego... but rather to acknowledge you. The more one knows, the more humble one becomes... it is inevitable. Arrogance and strive for power comes from LACK of knowledge, or ignorance.

I can advise something else even... seek a Nordic if you want help. There are 4th density Service to Others aliens in "disguise" as humans among us... but they do NOT interfere at all with any of our human issues until aske. They are here ONLY to watch and monitor, and assist those who are asking, if the person meets the proper criteria. If you're asking for assistance to win a million dollars, you're not meeting the criteria... anyways you get the point.

You're only scratching the PAINT with what you've discovered, but it is enough to make certain "things" nervous. After all, our system of control doesn't want to lose its food source, and if you somehow influence others to seek knowledge and perhaps consider the path of service to others, they lose food. No one likes it when their food runs away, now do they...

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
liblam
im always watching

wheres mulder?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The wise and o'might LILBLAM has spoken!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
i read that theory in a david icke book also. they either feed off of it or create it and study the effects, like research on humans. Just like we do on animials.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlucas
The wise and o'might LILBLAM has spoken!

Knowledge is all there is!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Moved to different area. My bad, wrong area to post.

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by FoxStriker]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I've just read this entire thread there is information on here that I believe goes into a lot of detail. watcheroftheskies you seem pretty sure on this and put a lot of information to back it so I'm gonna look into this a bit further as this is something I don't believe I've looked at. Anyone can call me gullable but I believe you for some reason is there anything you can advise me to look into over this or attempt? Also I'm gonna put 'cosmic top secret' into google and see if my communications get 'tapped'

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i highly suggest you read extra-terrestial friends and foes
author George c. Andrews
some of the info was giving to me through divine intervention and then i read the book given to me by a friend and couldnt beleive the amount of things in it were the same revealed to me

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

i highly suggest you read extra-terrestial friends and foes
author George c. Andrews
some of the info was giving to me through divine intervention and then i read the book given to me by a friend and couldnt beleive the amount of things in it were the same revealed to me

Thanks, I'll have a look for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
let me know what you think of it
There is some good reading to be done in that book
it reads well and is a very fast read also

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How is it that any of you know this information?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
How is it that any of you know this information?

AAAH TAKE THE AVATAR AWAY. hehe

Interesting idea and from what Ive researched on strictly just sightings and encounters it is a highly convincing theory, I dont know about the last part concerning invasion but Im all for the last part.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join