It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys live vicariously off negative emotions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
now be careful folks my phone is tapped at work since i became involved at ATS and know those bastards at the NSA are listening and wathcing... So Get Ready !!!!!
What is your opinion on why the NSA would be listening and monitoring you?

Good theory, I believe that aliens have some sort of connection to war zones.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
thats funny.. my phones tapped too.... I can hear the click of them turning off the recording after 5-15 mins or so If there is nothing "interesting" being talked about.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you type cosmic top secret into a google or yahoo search or mention that word on your phone there super computers will pick up on that key word and they will start monitoring all your communications more closely.... be they internet...fax...phone...they have certain key words they are always listening to.... the super computer echelon... is going to make it easier for them..but i already beleived they are hooked up to it..
BECAREFUL

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Apparently The Greys have a genetic disorder, in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme, or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals (cow mutilations). Cows and Humans are genetically similar in some respects and in the event of a National disaster, cow blood can be used in humans (obviously with a great deal of alteration). The secretions obtained, are then mixed with Hydrogen Peroxide and applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. The body absorbs the solution, then excretes the waste back through the skin.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ps - one of the glandular excretions is Adrenachrome.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh, and watcher...

Echelon GSN (Global Surveillance Network) takes care of that.. They have 4 seperately housed databases around the world (including one at Pine Gap, Australia), which can be keyword queried for all electronic communications. Unbelieveable computing power. I wonder what else NEC's recently build super-computer is used for in Japan, other than simulating the earths movements etc

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
they are just dying to give us the subdermal chip ...get rid of money and turn us into automotons

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
greys are supposed to be tall and thin right?

who or what are the ones that are short and muscular brown or maybe grey. 3 to 4 foot tall.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Stephen Spielbergs

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
which speilberg movie would that be?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlucas
Apparently The Greys have a genetic disorder, in that their digestive system is atrophied and not functional. In order to sustain themselves they use an enzyme, or hormonal secretion obtained from the tissue that they extract from humans and animals (cow mutilations). Cows and Humans are genetically similar in some respects and in the event of a National disaster, cow blood can be used in humans (obviously with a great deal of alteration). The secretions obtained, are then mixed with Hydrogen Peroxide and applied on the skin by spreading or dipping parts of their bodies in the solution. The body absorbs the solution, then excretes the waste back through the skin.

the real grays are likely as you describe but most grays seen by humans are cybergenetic probes- living robots! they exist in 4d and 3d but not simultaneously. thus they eat differently than we do, this is natural and not a disorder. if you existed in 4d you WOULD be similar.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
THENEO: The probability is highly unlikely. I suggest you consult the Cassiopeaeidiots.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You people are such racis....um speciesists! Badmouthing the Greys and making them look like complete monsters. This reminds me of anti-jewish proaganda (jews eat babies).

My Grey friend told me to relate this:
"Because of this constant slandering of our people, members of all 5 Grey species (yes even the Mantises)are organizing a march on Washington. We will tolerate these lies no longer! Say no to Grey-Hate!"

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Flinx, did you know that jesus was black? In the 4th Dimension.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

THENEO: The probability is highly unlikely. I suggest you consult the Cassiopeaeidiots.

Are you sure you are lucas or does someone have to prove that to you as well?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
How would you know that your work phone is tapped? Perhaps it's something in relation to the company you work for.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Jeffrey,

technically speaking they are ALL taped! It is just a matter of reviewing your verbal balets for incriminating flips and twirls.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
what was revealed to me is very similiar to the living robots that the Neo speaks of ...they are of a hive like mentality...kind of like bees or drones...heres the slammer though...God let satan create theese creatures who have evolved to the point where there body can no longer sustain or evolve it self as it once did...they have no souls unlike humans but have evolved as high an intelligence as is evolutionarily possible..... we have been pitted against them to prove to satan that the less intelligent humans with soul can overcome the souless super intelligent beings in a show down that involves everything that is moving into place at this moment on the earth.... it is so far reaching and yet so subtle at the same time....that most can not even hope to grasp the implications.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

How would you know that your work phone is tapped? Perhaps it's something in relation to the company you work for.

"Your call may be monitored for quality assurrance...."

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Are you sure you are lucas or does someone have to prove that to you as well?

Sorry THENEO, but you do not make sense. What were you proving again?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join