It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys live vicariously off negative emotions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Theese rotten little suckers somehow live off negative emotions that humans give off... watch the sightings go up over war torn parts of the world quite often...They also some how use glandulars from cows mixed with a base of peroxide to absorb it through there foul lizard skin,note only parts missing from the real mutilations are glands....They cant eat... there mouths could barely fit a straw in it ..... there vehicles are not so much for space travel as it is for time travel.Hence electromagnetic propulsion and the armys sudden interest in it and the work of Nikola Tesla after Roswell.
They are planning a very subtle invasion of this planet with some of the top world leaders of countries ... buisness.. religion and other points of interest...
Its is all tied in with the masons the bildebergs.. the club of rome...the chip that the governments want you to take to get rid of money and the fact that they are going to try to discredit anyone that is against them or there new world order freinds... now be careful folks my phone is tapped at work since i became involved at ATS and know those bastards at the NSA are listening and wathcing... So Get Ready !!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How exactly do you know all of this, and from the looks of it, seems that you have an ocean of negative energy, no wonder thier winning!

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I guess that explains that then. What top world leaders are they planning an invasion with? In conclusion, I think you're crazy.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The only source for the nutrients through the skin idea, seems to be the Dulce papers... I'll go with the more common paper trail, suggesting they can and do eat, but they are vegetarians (having no teeth, just a hard gum), and eat food that is soft...(strawberry ice cream anyone?)

And, they were interested in the work of Tesla and Einstein BEFORE Roswell, not after....
Few world leaders are aware of the alien presence it seems, and their cooperation... So far, it seems that primarily the US, Canada, UK, Russia, and Bolivia seem fully involved, while France, Germany, and China are aware, but not involved....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
you know zero deep ive been round with you before and i can tell you the things i do on a daily basis are quite well connected with harnessing of positive energy ... just because i write about something that you feel is negative doesnt mean that i have neagative energy... thats called judgement.. something yur quite good at i must say... I know this my friend from god give intuition and much study

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
involved in doing what GazroK?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic Watcher. No offence intended.

Personaly, dont buy to much into these whole " Theories ", unless im given more solid viable evidence.

Deep

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
They became more interested with Teslas work after roswell ... i know they had his stuff before this but it became more important and was in goverment hands more often after roswell Read the book The day after Roswell

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Involved in cooperation with the aliens...for whatever reasons... The available docs seem to suggest a technology tradeoff. For what...(other than sanctioned abductions), seems to be a mystery..

Involved in the continued active coverup....

The Bilderberg reference just may bear out...but there's only scant evidence to point to them being involved with aliens...more on the economic front than EBEs....(remember Nans' work on Bilderberg???)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
how exactly do you know this? has someone told you this? i want some proof of how this is true, please.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Read the book Exterrestials friend or foe....
given to me by a freind after i told her things i could not beleive or could not have made up

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know that some around here do not consider this source as reliable but for those of you with open minds and inquiring thoughts, from cassiopaea.org:

Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien
beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous
deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this
respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs
during a long, slow, torturous dying process?
A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy
which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you
speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a
fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of
nourishment based on their metabolic structure.
Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?
A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because
it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand.
But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is
their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal
methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy
transfer would represent the ethereal method of nourishment
and other means are achieved physically.
Q: (L) What other means?
A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would
be an example of that.
Q: (L) Do they do that?
A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you
may be thinking. It is done through pores.
Q: (L) In what manner?
A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and
then disposing of the remaining product.

Q: (T) They've said that before. (L) Okay, yeah, we eat
second level, they eat third. Did aliens do some of the cattle
mutilations?
A: Yes.
Q: What do aliens do to cattle?
A: Blood.
Q: (L) They take the blood out of them?
Q: (J) They drink it? What do they use this blood for?
A: Nourishment.
Q: (L) Okay, but you just said that aliens eat humans, and
humans eat cattle. Why were the aliens being nourished by
cattle, if that's not their normal bill of fare? (J) Delicacy. (T) A
cow's blood is a lot like human blood.
A: Do you not ever consume facsimile?
Q: (T) Hamburger helper? Shake and Bake, (J) And I helped!
[Laughter] Sorry!
A: Facsimile is less controversial, obviously!
Q: (L) So in other words, they were eating cattle just to keep
from having to eat so many humans, that would have just upset
people a lot, is that it? Oh god.
Q: (T) So, since they're eating cattle instead of humans, does
that mean they'll stop eating humans? (L) TR, you know better
than that! (T) Well, it's the next logical question.
A: Some of their human "food" is merely emotions, think of
flesh as being the equal of "filet mignon."

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The things i read in that book were things reavealed to me after a session of deep meditation and then when i read theese things in this book it blew my mind i made foot notes of them all
it gos on and on and on

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The neo
you are correct sir

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmm Yet ANOTHER theory my god there is so many of them around its unbelievable. Why would the goverments plan an invasion of their own countries with Aliens when they already in charge, Please tell me what benefits of this there will be?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
some things are theory some come from the depths of
the universal consciousness

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

They became more interested with Teslas work after roswell ... i know they had his stuff before this but it became more important and was in goverment hands more often after roswell Read the book The day after Roswell

I did..in fact, I own said book, hehe...

However, Tesla and Einstein both were heavily involved in government projects during late WWII years, i.e. before Roswell...despite Corso's personal opinions.... Importance? How important was the A-Bomb? (i.e. before Roswell).

I'm sure that the crash debris items though, certainly re-ignited an interest in some of their more out there theories....

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Did you all know that anything that Tesla put together worked the very first time they tried it ...? some of his more radical ideas were not to come to fruition because he did not have the money to back it up and the people who were backing him up were not going to let it be built .... Thomas Edison used to say that it "was quite disturbing" about the fact that whatever Tesla built worked from the first time it was built... Edison sometimes had to experiment hundreds of times to get it right! my feelings are that Teslas knowledge came from the infinite universal consciousness.... no other scientist has ever put as many things together as Tesla and had everyone of them work from the get go!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
ok.... wait a minute..... aliens eat strawberry ice cream??

AND WE DONT WANT THEM TO TAKE OVER ... i say your all nuts and vive la extraterestreal's

any superior race that eats strawberry ice cream... is the race i wanna be a slave for ..... THE END.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i can understand breaking balls about the whole ice cream thing but you wont want to be a slave let alone one of the ones they do away with altogether
cmon people lets have some more intelligent replies to theese threads other than to crack jokes that arent even funny

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join