It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army kidnapps 85 Palestinians in the West Bank in one day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Israeli army kidnapps 85 Palestinians in the West Bank in one day

www.imemc.org

The Israeli army on Wednesday invaded both the city of Nablus, in the northern West Bank, and the village of Beit Ummer, located near the city of Hebron in the southern West Bank. In total, at least 85 Palestinian civilians were abducted by the invading military.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.muslimnews.co.uk

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
And not a word in the western media. I wonder why??? Yet when the suicide bombers killed one person a few weeks ago that was main news. Why the double standard. Or by not reporting this they are showing which side they are taking.

www.imemc.org

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

And not a word in the western media. I wonder why??? Yet when the suicide bombers killed one person a few weeks ago that was main news. Why the double standard. Or by not reporting this they are showing which side they are taking.

www.imemc.org

Why did they do this?!

What do they want with them?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It is disgusting that our media is so selective. You wouldnt expect it of the bbc out of all of them but i guess they dont wish to report certain things.

Only god knows how inhumane the palestinians are treated.

I guess they took them away because they feel those 85 Palestinians could be a future 'threat' to them.I bet they are all young ranging from 15-30.Can't imagine what their families are going through.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Attari]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
It is disgusting that our media is so selective. You wouldnt expect it of the bbc out of all of them but i guess they dont wish to report certain things.

Only god knows how inhumane the palestinians are treated.

Yeah who knows how much corruption goes on there, without anything in the papers or media.

It's a scrary thought.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Haven't been able to verify this with any other news sites so far - the second link provided is a reprint of the first, and the original article is pretty sketchy. It only mentions two people by name, and quotes Israeli Army Radio as reporting there have been 70 people "kidnapped". Their source on the ground doesn't even have a last (or first?) name.

Not saying it didn't happen, but there's media bias on both sides...

top topics

join