It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Years Jail for Baby Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Three Years Jail for Baby Killer

news.bbc.co.uk

A babysitter who killed a one-month-old boy by slamming him against a bed and shaking him because he was crying has been jailed for three years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is justice?

Our UK legal system is losing grip on reality

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yheah that sucks.

Jeacock was told he would serve half of his three year sentence, minus 101 days already served, and was also disqualified from working with children for life.

Seems like a life is less important at that age.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Unreal..just unreal. A ONE month old baby? That is so sick and so monstrous that I am almost in tears. When I think of the size of my three kids when they were one month old, like a doll, I retch at the injustice.

The term should have been no LESS than 20 years, no parole. Or life in prison. Any man that would go crazy on a tiny baby for crying needs to be eliminated from society, permanently. If I think about it any more I will be ill.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Don't worry, this guy may not last even the short time they sentenced him to, the general population at prisons don't take to kindly to "Baby Killers." They are kind of viewed like pedofiles.......I say he gets shanked in a shower!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You have got to be damn kidding me, that is absolutely disgusting. Three years for not onlyshaking the baby but also slamming it against the bed and that is all this monster gets? Sorry but if that were my child I would wait until this piece of crap was out of jail track him down and tear him apart with my bare hands.

I remember my child when she was one month old, so precious, so innocent, so beautiful. I really really have a hard time with people that hurt kids, and the elderly.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In the U.S.A a baby killer would have recieve the death sentence.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In the U.S.A a baby killer would have recieve the death sentence.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well you know. My post clone itself. The only other site it done that, was Time Travel Portal.

new topics

top topics

join