It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Better of Three Evils

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hey,
my first post here, just had some things on my mind.
anyone ever think of this:
that, the 2008 presidential election has been setup from the beginning of the Bush Admins time? (maybe even earlier)
Not in the sense that, votes will be miscounted, or states will be given away to a certain caucus with higher populace to sway votes for certain candidates...
but try this on, what if we have this man, Obama, who is black and a Dem, and this HMO crushing Woman, Clinton, who is also on the Democrats side.
who do you think the thick headed folks of United States will be voting for?
The "Black" guy, or The "Womyn" ?
i used quotations as to not intentionally use derogatory language, or use words of which a race has been bombarded with for the last few hundred years.
but this has just been on my mind as perhaps Americans with the closed minds of the 50's who think the wife should be in the kitchen and the black man should be in the fields will blindly pick the Reds as their choice, only because the Democratic choice is lacking white, clean cut, god fearing American men...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by SkyBreaker]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the closed minds of the 50's are dying off, the people who were born in the 50's went through the 60's i'm sure that opened up allot of minds.

and plus, everyone knows the white man is not going to win this time.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by baconvein
the closed minds of the 50's are dying off, the people who were born in the 50's went through the 60's i'm sure that opened up allot of minds.

and plus, everyone knows the white man is not going to win this time.

I am not so sure about that last part. You have a venerated war hero, who suffered torture and more for his country, against a woman who was a hippie and wants to socialize health care, and an african-american who wants to change everything. McCain will get the Republican vote because they hate Hillary and are scared of Obama, and I can see him stealing alot of centrist votes because he is not a die hard conservative. The way I look at this, it is his election to lose.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

However you slice it, whether the politicians are actually monkeys or reptilian hybrids, we are going to end up dead if we don't stay diligent, and keep an eye on any of these clowns they present us as our next American Idol.

DocMoreau

top topics

join