It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Alex Jones, on Coast to Coast am?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I looked at the coast to coast website earlier, and noticed that Alex Jones was going to be on for 3 hours tonight.

I turned on streamlink, and sure enough AJ was on.

Then it cut off, and the show started over, with a totally new guest. What the heck happened?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Not sure, but unless somebody actually killed him, you can be pretty sure he'll be ranting about it soon enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

There is a peculiar dynamic between George and Alex. Alex is very very careful with George. George is a very shrewd guy. The whole interplay between these two from a radio power politics point of view is something to hear. I hope they haven't had a falling out.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think the site went down due to overload, since the show was amazing. My Streamlink wouldn't buffer either.

I turned on my OLD radio-wave radio and the show was indeed on. Simply an amazing amazing show. Jones was backed up by numerous state officials who reported that many states, including Pennsylvania, are working on resolutions to RESIST federal unconstitutional actions regarding gun laws, federal troop mandates, etc.

One of the most important Coast shows ever. They did their homework on this one. Guest after guest from state congresses agreeing with the info that Alex and Corsi provided. A very important episode.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I listened to it live and there were no problems.

I give AJ lots of credit for all the incredible research he does day and night,

the man is amazing!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Could you give more recaps please as my stream membership is up and Im broke, tried to listen to it last night but fell asleep during the first commercial break as usual on all the good shows. I guess I am used to falling asleep when I get excited...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It was a show for the ages.

Classic show all around. I love when Alex and George Interact. As a previous poster said, Alex is a little different around George. However, George has or is completely waking up, which is why he has Alex on his show.

If you'd like to hear the entire broadcast it is available.

Just go to Youtube & Type in Alex Jones Channel.

It's all up there on that page...

new topics

top topics

join