It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ANDES HUMANOID : Alien Mummy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Andes Humanoid : ALIEN MUMMY

I am not sure if this has ben on ATS before but this is dynamite “If it's real”.....

It's about a UFO that crashed in the Andes in the 70's and there were some humanoid crash survivors , some of the local villages have hidden one of the surviving bodies and is now being shown .....

Check these video's out

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Do you think it more likely that it is a human Andean mummy? Possibly from that Chachapoya coca leaf trading race that the Incas assimilated / conquered?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Indeed, it does look like one of those 500+ year old mummies that turns up in the Andes. Of course people are going to say instantly "but OMG that's a greys big head!", but mummies can look quite odd and distorted sometimes (especially without the hair).

[edit on 16-2-2008 by merka]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
JANUARY 1974, ANDES MOUNTAINS, PERU:

BRIEF SUMMARY OF EVENT AND FOLLOW-UP:
A computer video file appeared anonymously on the Internet on 2007, teases about claims that an UFO crashed in the Peruvian Andes moutains in January 1974 in front of many witnesses; of which none is shown, named or acceptably quoted.

The video briefly shows an old wooden trunk in a shack containing what resembles a naked and degraded humanoid corpse which is claimed to have been recovered by the locals on the spot of UFO crash before the military silenced the incident (see images in this file).

The video, lacking any other information, promises revelations to come about this.

The alleged "Humanoid" is shown overall during 10 seconds only. No clothing or artefacts appear. The final text screen says: "Very soon, you will see the complete report with exclusive images. Be ready."

The video file name is "Alien_body_kept_in_Peru_for_33_years.wmv". The length of the video file is 1 minutes 25 seconds. The resolution is low, 320*240 pixels, it is heavily compressed.

As of November 12, 2007, is can be seen at video.google.co.uk... It seems to have appeared from the blog "http://journals.aol.co.uk/hgn53k/UFOSightingsDevonEngland/" where numerous "fringe" UFO stuff (Niburu, nazi saucers...) is published.

• The video is released anonymously on the Internet with nobody claiming it.
  • The video shows only little, and nothing that could not be easily produced.
  • A story is told, in the vague, and stereotyped.
  • A writing error in the texts suggest amateur production.
  • Future revelations are promised, when, where?
  • Not one acceptable witness and no witnesses statement are offered, only the usual claim of "numerous witnesses" and split-seconds appearance of a part of a face with no valuable information uttered.

Source:
ufologie.net...

This video has ZERO reliability unless they disclose all the deatails and allow independent investigations on the mummy, imho.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Actually, I think the amateurish nature of it speaks to validity.

I find it quite plausible.

The whole thing--in each of the frustratingly short vids--virtually every aspect of it spoke to me of congruency with the context and the people ostensibly involved.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I absolutely agree about the amateurish nature of the footage: that's a point made by ufologie.net.
The problem is: what's their purpose? It's NOT to disclose it, since they provided ZERO further informations about the video. Did they decide to hide the mummy forever? And in this case, WHY the video? How long have we to wait before seeing the "future revelations"? 33 years again? More? Less? Why 33 years before disclosing' it? As said, the whole story does not make sense, IMHO, unless they would reveal ALL the details and allow independent researches ON the mummy.
So as it is, this video has zero reliability, IMHO.

[edit on 16/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I agree that there seems to be a lot of unanswered questions, but the footage itself is very interesting and the look of the mummy is very unusual but nothing as of yet is conclusive.

It is very interesting though.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
MMnnnnn... don't know what to make of this yet.

It does sound familiar to there famous stories already!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To me it looks like a papier maché on wire. The chest and the face seem too featureless. Mummies tend to dessicate and show the bones through skin. here that does not seem to happen. The Eyes sockets are too shallow with the optical nerve canal not being present as far as I could make out. Therefore, I say it is fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

i have seen this before and it was quite interesting. i took some screen shots to get a better look at the thing and it sure does remind me of the picture of an alien mummy that was found mummified in an Egyptian tomb. weird

seems like the ' Mummy " looks different in each picture ???

and here is the Egyptian Alien Mummy...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[edit on 1-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh, i'm GLAD that someone bumped this thread: so: are there some new evidences or can we BURY it once again as it deserves?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

i don't know internos...i remember this from a long time ago and thought it was debunked and i have to say that the pictures i took seem to look different ?

i am saying fake but who really knows ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i don't know internos...i remember this from a long time ago and thought it was debunked and i have to say that the pictures i took seem to look different ?

i am saying fake but who really knows ?

Hi my friend

I don't recall if this was debunked, but i know that we are still waiting for the "coming soon" news that never came
This video, as is it's a non sense
I would love it to be the real deal, but it seems that it's not.
While i would be VERY interested in the mummy found in egypt that you mentioned: you can U2U me about it

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
To me it looks like a papier maché on wire. The chest and the face seem too featureless. Mummies tend to dessicate and show the bones through skin. here that does not seem to happen. The Eyes sockets are too shallow with the optical nerve canal not being present as far as I could make out. Therefore, I say it is fake.

Not to contradict your opinion but we certainly do not know how an alien body is supposed to desiccate. An alien body, physiology doesn't have to behave as a human.

Still, don't know what to make of this!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Other than sources that are directly linked to or commenting on these clips, I can't find any reference to the supposed UFO crash in the Andes in the 70s. Does this debunk the claim? Of course not. But it's a little odd.

If someone claims that an event is "well known" or "well documented' but then nothing independant turns up, that's weird and it makes the whole thing smell a bit off. It's a good story though, would've made for a good X Files episode.

I'd be more inclined to believe somebody who said they had recently uncovered something new/interesting about that alien that supposedly crashed and was buried in Texas back in the 19th century because at least that really is a well known incident.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Loeb
Other than sources that are directly linked to or commenting on these clips, I can't find any reference to the supposed UFO crash in the Andes in the 70s. Does this debunk the claim? Of course not. But it's a little odd.

If someone claims that an event is "well known" or "well documented' but then nothing independant turns up, that's weird and it makes the whole thing smell a bit off. It's a good story though, would've made for a good X Files episode.

I'd be more inclined to believe somebody who said they had recently uncovered something new/interesting about that alien that supposedly crashed and was buried in Texas back in the 19th century because at least that really is a well known incident.

Mmnnnnn... So I guess we should not jump into conclusions until further documentation, footage, analysis. We don't want to make the same mistake we did with the recently Bigfoot story!

This reminds me of the Roswell crash... I guess this is a new task for me to see if I can get more info on this. So far no good.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this skull reminds me of another great case which is going on, one with much more credibility

Lloyd Pye will go down in history as a researcher who exposed elements of our species' hidden history and stood up to the wider war on consciousness. Forget the seemingly opposing camps of creationism and blind-watchmakers - it's darkly ironic that much of the UFO field have failed to pick-up on just how important Lloyd's work with the 'Starchild' skull could be. We're talking a possible missing link in the human-alien-hybrid scheme of things... a final piece of the puzzle in what Lloyd calls intervention theory. Here Lloyd talks to Alfred Webre - he explains the final, highly advanced DNA test is being done in the next few years.

i listened to a pod cast of this account and the guy states the skull (which looks similar to the video) is much thinner than a human but also 4-5 times stronger than a human which goes againts a universal rule in the medical field that all human bones are of the same density and thickness.

the podcast is at expolitics.org.uk

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Don't have the time to read through the entire thread. But I love the fact that these guys just walk into this barn and reveal a corpse.

Appartently roting alien corspes don't smell at all.

I'm know expert, but I would guess that anything that has been left lieing in a box for a couple of years out in the hot sun would probably smell extraterrestrail.

If it were real the camera crew would have be hurling uncontrolably.

End Communication.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by DazE777]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is it possible to find out if this is the "beautiful alien baby" - wait, make that alien baby corpse--Steve Greer claims he was shown at a "European Institution?"

His claim about its origin practically mirrors the lore of this footage. Since this footage was put out by a European source...I'm thinking this is what Greer was referring to.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

i provided the link to the child you may be refering to in my other post, which includes a podcast

[edit on 9/2/2008 by LordThumbs]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join