It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(AIASP) Dreamtime Healing - A True Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
First of all, I would like to iterate here that this is a true story and is one of the main reasons I appreciate the apology given by Kevin Rudd to the Australian Aboriginals in relation to the Stolen Generation. I hope you enjoy reading how I experienced this time of my life.

My heart was racing a hundred miles an hour as I was slowly waking. My body was buzzing and I felt heavy. The tingling sensation around my being was overwhelming, I must’ve had a very vivid dream I thought. Although I couldn’t remember it at that very moment, the physical effects still had me shaking. It could have been the effects of ELF bombardment, either way, I was feeling very weird. I had a cramp in my leg as I always sleep with my right foot on my left knee, and on my stomach with my arm underneath my pillow supporting the weight of my head. It took a while to get the muscle loose again.

It was quite gloomy for that time of the morning, usually it’s a little brighter and warm, however today was very different, something didn’t seem quite right. The air was damp and also cool to the touch, the room seemed to have lost its vibrancy in colour, and there was a strange smell which I recognise but couldn't remember exactly what it was. I was still half asleep. It was time to roll out of bed; 11:15am was a little late to start the usual weekend routine.

Slowly stumbling for my shirt and shorts, the room for a split second filled with a bright flash of white, about 10 seconds later there was a deafening roar coming from the far distance. The beginning of a treacherous thunderstorm I thought, better fill my lungs with smoke before it starts to pour.

I went outside and slid the glass door open; it was a little hard to do so as the rollers had crumpled underneath it a few weeks back. Need to get that fixed, I said to myself. As I managed to slide it across ever so slightly, our cat bolted through the door for freedom. I forgot to let it out for a toilet break before bed last night; she must be feeling really uncomfortable at the moment.

Sitting down in the leather armchair which I dragged outside for more comfort, I grabbed a cigarette from the packet and lit it up, inhaling its luscious content deep down to the depth of my lungs. Bliss.

Another flash of light; It was very bright, must have been powerful and quite close as this time it only took 7 or so seconds for the roar to follow. Another, much brighter and more blinding than before, this time, only 3 seconds. What in the world is going on here? That storm is going to pass right over me. Then the show began.

This time, it was frightening; the deafening thunderclap was in synchronisation with the flashes of bright light. BOOM! I startled, BOOM BOOM, again, the time between each clap was about 4 seconds apart. That smell started to get stronger and the air much damper as it was when I awoke.

I couldn't control my fear at that moment, the lightning strikes must have been right over my abode, and it had now been a 10 minute display. I was petrified, I am going to get struck I thought. I ran to the phone to call my partner to see how long it was going to be before she arrived. As I picked up the handset, the power went out. Everything shut down, including the cordless handset. I ran for my mobile phone, it was out of power. Just my luck I figured, all the while the roar and flashes were getting more and more intense. At that point I closed my eyes and repeated over and over "Nothing bad leaves or comes into me". I repeated it for about 30 seconds, and you wouldn't believe it. A streak of sunlight started to show through a gap in the clouds above. The brilliant light display had stopped almost immediately. Time to get on with the day, I mumbled.

A few weeks later, I went to a Joanne’s place. She has a massive property on the outskirts of suburbia. It is so nice there, she has a tennis court and indoor swimming pool. She holds many functions there for guest speakers on alternative topics, such as colour therapy, remedial massage, and "The Work". A process developed by Byron Katie which looks at self exploration. I had learned a lot of myself through this, it was quite revealing to say the least.

The property was on old Aboriginal punishment ground. Apparently that’s where the old tribes punish their own for anything that was against 'Aboriginal Lore'. They aren't laws made by the Aboriginal culture, I was told, but its living according to the laws of the Universe. Before I slowly starting to learn this, I was quite racist in this matter. I heard a lot about the apology that the Stolen Generation wanted, I always thought that it was an excuse for compensation. I honestly didn’t understand at the time.

I slowly walked up the steep, winding driveway, it was quite lengthy and the small inclination started to make my heart pound a little quicker. By the time I arrived at the front door, I was well beyond needing to get my breath back. I am so unfit. I knocked on the door, and Joanne answered. It was good to see her again; she had been on a trip to India for the last few months.

"Hi! So good to see you" she said as she gave me a hug.

"Good to see you too Joanne, how’s things?" I replied.

"Oh I have so many stories to tell you my dear friend, but first, I have to introduce you to Aunty Violet"

Aunty Violet is an Aboriginal Shaman. She isn't part of the elders, although she is highly respected in her community for her healing abilities. I remember many stories Joanne told me about her, one where she received a full body wrap with different coloured ochre to dissolve cellulite, and the fascinating stories of the Dreamtime, stories passed down by word of mouth and also depicted in art of the Aborigines spiritual ways.

"Dreamtime is just as real as when we are awake" Joanne told me one day, reporting on her discussion about this with Aunty Violet. Now I get to meet her myself.

She wasn't anything like I thought she would be. My vision of her was an aged woman, with greying hair and a stern personality. Seeing her speak to some other people around Joanne’s outdoor setting, she was laughing and looked like a jovial woman. Her hand gestures and body posture gave a very close description of who she was as a person.

"Violet, this is my good friend I was telling you about, remember? " said Joanne as we pulled back some chairs.

[edit on 16/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"Ahhh yes! So this is the fella is it? Wow, I can see his energy as bright as the light on a sunny day! No wonder he's your friend Jo!" Aunty Violet replied.

I extended my hand to introduce myself, however was a little surprised to see Aunty Violet extend her arms out to have me wrapped in them instead.

"Friends give each other hugs silly". She chuckled as she gave me a kiss on the cheek as well. She then looked over at a gentleman sitting next to her and said to me, "This is Kooda, he's my protector. He's a warrior! Kooda means Brother in our native tongue".

I looked at Kooda and introduced myself. He didn't look like a warrior; he looked quite peaceful and a little podgy around the edges. He didn't smile much. After 30 minutes of being there, Aunty Violet had already told us many stories that had all of us laughing in hysterics, on many occasions peering over to Kooda and stating "isn't that right Kooda" seeking a form of acknowledgement to support her stories. Kooda always nodding; yet still no smile. I then noticed he had been twirling his thumbs for quite some time, then saying "Bella is such a wonderful spirit" patting Joanne’s Golden Retriever which was neatly laying down on top of his feet. That was strange, I’ve always known Bella to only go to people she feels comfortable with, and this usually meant many visits by someone before she learned to trust them, yet she only met Kooda once and was comfortably stretched out in front of him, at times licking his hands.

"You mean soul right Kooda?" I exclaimed.

"No brutha, soul is a white mans word! The white man thinks he has a soul, but our people believe we are a spirit that has a body!" he responded. Since then, the conversation of Dreamtime started to make a lot more sense. It was about the Spirits' Journey through non-physical elements of life, the ability to go distances in a state that doesn't require the physical body. A place where the Rainbow Serpent resides in its true form.

A little while later, Joanne mentioned to Aunty Violet that I have had some unusual experiences in life, one of course, was the recent storm over my property. Aunty Violet exclaimed, "Oh? Tell me some of your stories!", and so I began to tell her a few of them, the last one which was the storm. As I was describing how I experienced it, Kooda and Aunty Violet began to smile a little, eventually both giggling to themselves. Kooda was smiling! I noticed his gleaming white teeth. At the end of the story, I said "Well you don't have to believe me", feeling a little hurt because I thought they were mocking me. "Oh no dear, we BOTH believe you!" she said. "What was the actual colour of the lightning? Was it a blue tinge, or yellowing?" she then asked. "It was pure white light, not like other lightning I've seen, it was quite luminescent".

Kooda and Violet smiled at each other, and then she stared back at me. "That was two weeks ago wasn't it?" she asked. "Yes...." I replied, unsure what she was getting at. "That was us brother! That was our people! We did some work that day, we needed to…” she paused for a brief moment. “I know who you are" she said. I was still a little confused. "What do you mean?" I responded. "I know you, you as a spirit, I know you!" she exclaimed. I tried to find out 'Who I am' as she was referring to. However she said I wasn't ready just yet and she would tell me soon, but not to worry about it, and to get physically and mentally in shape, for what is to come.

A long time ago, I always thought that my greatest fear was waking up in hospital, not knowing who my family and friends are, who I was, or anything about myself in any way shape or form. I would feel alone in a strange place, not believing if my supposed relatives were who they said they were, or if I would ever have the same relationship with them that I’ve had growing up knowing them. I didn’t want to ever experience something like that.
A couple of weeks later I went to visit Aunty Violet as she gave me her number and address so I could visit her one day. Walking up the footpath, I noticed a lot of Jesus memorabilia, and ‘God Loves You’ plaques hanging on the outside wall. There were plants everywhere; she must love gardening. Must really enjoy nature I thought. As I was about to knock on the door, Aunty Violet opened it just before my hand made contact with the surface. I was thinking to myself, “Is she psychic?” and asked her “How did you know I was about to knock on the door?”. She looked at me and smiled “I heard your car pull up silly, how else would I know someone was here” giving a small cheeky grin as she said it. I felt rather awkward at that moment, I thought something supernatural was the reason for it, yet it was more obvious than I thought.

Stepping inside her house, I saw the most beautiful artwork I have ever seen displayed over her walls. Magnificently done; with dark reds, yellows, browns, and many earthly based colours with a lot of circular shapes and rounded edges to the images on the canvas. I noticed there were no jagged or sharp corners painted anywhere. All the shapes flowed together in harmony, and it felt like that artist was trying to convey her idea that everything is woven together, tightly interconnected with a vibrant stream of energy.

“Have a seat brother” said Aunty Violet, “Would you like a cup of tea?” she asked. “Yes please!” I responded. “How do you have it?” she replied.

After I received my cup of tea, she directed me outside and introduced me to guests that were already there. Many of the same culture as Aunty Violet, and they all seemed very sincere.

I sat down and Aunty Violet looked at me with a small grin. “Welcome home brother” she said. “What?” I said to myself. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You are my brother, we come from the same spark of creation, the same spark of God, we are spiritual brother and sisters, we have incarnated many times together in the flesh as brother and sister as well, don’t you remember me?”. I was a bit overwhelmed with her statement. I do get a feeling of having met her many times before, but nothing to the extent of what she was describing. I realised at this point that the aboriginal culture believes in re-incarnation.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
She began describing the Dreamtime story of the Eve and Adamic races. Apparently the Adamic race were the first ‘controlled’ species on the planet, commonly known in a place called Atlantis. They were controlled under the ‘Gods’ of that time – the Celestial Gods who then created them. The Eve race were the rebellious race – located in areas on the Australian continent and surrounding land. It was part of a large civilisation called Mu or Lemuria back then. The Eve race rebelled at the control of the Celestial Gods, and many travelled to Atlantis to liberate the people there.

Many returned with the Eve race, and thus the Eve race became very knowledgeable with the added information of the Adamics. The Celestial Gods that created the Eve race were from the Alpha Draconis star system, apparently reptilian in appearance – apparently where the ‘Rainbow Serpent’ dreamtime story comes from. She stated “They are so wonderful and magnificent, do not fear them, many simply don’t understand them, they have a love for their creations, however its one with respect as showing emotion was not part of their makeup”.

After having a lengthy conversation about all aspects of their true nature, I began to understand that the culture in its most original form lived in unison with their environment. They are classified as nomadic for always going to different areas to harvest the natural resources there. This was only so they could keep everything in their environment in balance and would travel based on the season; which was common knowledge to them. It allowed for natural regrowth of flora when they left an area, sometimes starting a controlled burning of the area to allow regrowth, and later return when the time was right. This way, they would never go hungry or live in an environment that was harmful to them.

Another guest there said “Never follow a Chitty Chitty – for it’ll never lead you to water, you’ll get lost”. Chitty Chitty was the aboriginal term for the “Willie Wagtail” which is a small black and white bird, native to Australia, in which their tail oscillates like a fan. I posed a question about this on how they do actually find water. “Always trail a Galah, a Galah always finds water”. He used the aboriginal term for Galah, but I can’t remember what it was.

I asked about the killing of animals, since all spirits have bodies of some sort, I asked about the Kangaroo. The same guest said that they never kill an animal unless the animal willing gives up its vehicle for consumption of the people. With this respect, the animal spirit has the opportunity to go to its next stage in spiritual evolution – taking on a more complicated role. I didn’t understand this at that point in time, as I’ve previously heard of the weapons used such as the boomerangs or spears. He said that the communication is of a spiritual nature between all things, and that emotion is what hinders a smooth transition for the culture to actually kill an animal. The animal reacts out of emotion. I asked about the killing of other humans, and he stated that its OK under Universal LORE to defend ones own and their families life. The repercussions of not following that strict law, is the ability of the spirit of the killed person to ‘walk-in’ and inhabit the killers body. Apparently this is one of the main reason for many mental illnesses, and both spirits travel together through-out time incarnating together. It’s a form of karma, a form of cause and effect.

I had returned a few more times after this visit, and one time, Aunty Violet brought out a book on the Mayan culture. She looked at me and said “Its time for your test, before I can give you more information”, she then said “You know I say you are my brother, so here’s a chance for me to prove it to you. Choose a page number and tell me the first thing that comes into your mind”. At that very moment, I thought of Star Wars, Luke and Princess Leigh, brother and sister, yet they themselves not knowing that for a very long time, and now a similar situation in a different sort of way presented itself to me. “Skywalker? Page 232” I said in a hesitant tone. She smiled and opened up the page. I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was the beginning chapter of the description of ‘Skywalker’ in Mayan culture. It had a poem about brothers and sisters. I was in awe. Later we discussed that the movie Star Wars was a ‘memory’ to awaken people of ancient spiritual nature. That is a totally different story altogether though.

After a little while of my excitement at what I had discovered, a really negative thought started to dawn on me. Aunty Violet welcomed me home, Aunty Violet calls me her brother, Aunty Violet treats me like a long lost relative, cuddling and kissing me on the cheek whenever the opportunity presents itself. I was overwhelmed with the notion that I don’t actually ‘know’ them very well. I always had the feeling of ‘knowing them’ before, but not to the level that she feels. Then it dawned on me, my biggest fear had finally presented itself. I am with people who say I’m related, yet I don’t know them, they are telling me stories about my spiritual nature, yet I am not sure if I believe it yet. I am alone in a strange place, I thought to myself.

As I was leaving that day, Aunty Violet offered to let me see my physical self during a time she was my physical sister. She placed her hand on my forehead, took some deep breathes and asked me to close my eyes. An image of a tall, slender aboriginal man with a red bandana around his forehead; standing with an occupied look on his face. His right foot was on his left knee, he had a spear in his hand which he used to rest upon. An acknowledgement of how I sleep came into mind; this is how I lay when I sleep! Right foot on left knee! I told Aunty Violet this, and she said ‘See, when you’re in Dreamtime, you go back to your original self. Do you believe me now?”

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That night, she asked me if I wanted a visit during dreamtime, she would take me somewhere to train me, to prepare me of what is to come. She said I was a warrior that protects Earth, and that I was in alliance with a spiritual federation. Now I know what she meant when she said Kooda is a Warrior. Not physically, but spiritually. I’ve had the most fascinating dream that night, I will never forget it.

I still continued to see Aunty Violet, many months had passed and I was now feeling like I was at home. I would be taught how to do energy work, all in the mind. A group of us would sit around a table with all of our eyes closed, all describing similar things experienced, and changes made to align things back to normality. I now know how to control my dreams and go where I want to go during “Dreamtime”. I saw many remarkable things in this state. I sat there one day smiling to myself staring into nothingness, thinking to myself, never wanting to leave, pondering about my supposed normal life. That seemed more surreal now; returning there now makes me feel alone, in a strange and unusual place.

On February 13th – 2008, the Australian Government led by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, apologised to the Indigenous Australians for the events surrounding the stolen generation. That very day, I remembered Aunty Violet. A person who I knew would be appreciative of the words Kevin Rudd used as she was affected by this negative, yet historical event. I could not think of anyone else more deserving in receiving such a gift.

Aunty Violet is a beautiful spirit.

FIN

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wow.....what a beautiful story, actually sent a shiver down my back as I was reading it.....very powerful my friend.

I dont think it matters what country you live in, an amazing culture that should never be forgotten.

A star for you...

Thank you.

JQ.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
Wow.....what a beautiful story, actually sent a shiver down my back as I was reading it.....very powerful my friend.

I dont think it matters what country you live in, an amazing culture that should never be forgotten.

A star for you...

Thank you.

JQ.

Thanks JQ, much appreciated. I haven't seen Aunty Violet for a couple of months as I don't currently have transport, I would love to hear how she experienced February 13th, I think its time to give her a call.

Thanks again..

Thx

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Marty, that was a beautiful story. It sounds like you have been very fortunate to have met violet, although, it may have been written in the stars.
words can't explain how this (your story) has impacted me. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
The Aboriginal dreamtime has always been a huge interest to me. I have had many signs, that i would love to understand better. I would love to have a violet in my life to talk with..lol

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Marty, that was a beautiful story. It sounds like you have been very fortunate to have met violet, although, it may have been written in the stars.
words can't explain how this (your story) has impacted me. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
The Aboriginal dreamtime has always been a huge interest to me. I have had many signs, that i would love to understand better. I would love to have a violet in my life to talk with..lol

Thanks Nuts! I think everyone needs an Aunty Violet every now and then

I had known of her since 2002, and have heard stories from 'Joanne' for many years without having to meet Aunty Violet. It was a great experience meeting her, I learned so much.

It was the one event that made me less judgemental towards others regarding race, religion and anything else with similar themes - as I mentioned before, I wasn't appreciative of this type of thing prior to meeting her. Thanks again

Thx

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well i signed out, but come back..to elaborate on the signs, (these may seem odd but anyway) My first ever was, kookaburras, they follow me everywhere, always have. (wierd i know)
the second, I had a miscarrage at 13 weeks, i had this huge bird ( Halk? )fly past my window, and kept going round, and round, i went to hospital within the hour of this, but i knew it was a message...i lost my baby.
The third, i had a baby boy, about a year after the mis-- the day i bought him home, there was the hugest rainbow in the sky, and again on his 1st birthday. (it hadnt been raining when i bought him home)
My last was a few years ago. My father had not long died, (in 2002) I was taking my mum to his grave for fathersday..to put some fresh flowers down, ect. I was picking my flowers, when this huge wading bird landed about two meters from me. My dad was a fisherman,( we have pelicans on his headstone) it was like i got a message from dad.
The messages i get are mostly bird realated, i would love to know why i get birds. i know they are my messengers.
maybe you could seek this out for me? if you get the chance..
There's more, but i seem crazy enough as it is.
The stolen generation had to wait to long for thier ''sorry''. Howard should be ashamed of himself.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nuts, those are very interesting stories, and yes, you are right. Birds mean 'messages' when dreaming, and sometimes when relevant in life, as you described, it means the same thing.

Once my wife and I were driving and pulled up at an intersection ready to turn right. There was this man in a gopher on the footpath about 20 metres away from the lights. All of a sudden, a huge flock of Galahs which were on the ground just flew straight across the windscreen. I told my wife to slow down, because I was certain it was a sign of some sort. Little did we realise as we continued to go across the corner - the gentleman happened to try cross the intersection - and was already on our side of the road. If I didn't recognise that 'message' at the time, I am pretty certain we would have collected him.

Again - thanks for sharing

Thx

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Great story marty. you have a gift for sharing your experiences as I could almost see your words as a visual while I read it, as I understand it, story telling is an ancient aboriginal tradition ensuring cultural and spiritual knowledge get passed on into future unfortunately it is sadly dying as the newer generations drift away from their elders. Perhaps there is hope that other will pick it up, like yourself. thx again for the post.

p.s. i saw first hand what "sorry" meant to an aboriginal friend of mine who was taken from her folks in W.A and now lives in Sydney and was in Redfern on Wednesday and can only imagine it would have been the same for Aunty Violet....long overdue recognition of not only the things done to a generation of children and their families but of how important it was in validating how they felt and what they went through to the entire Australian community so they can heal a little bit more.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I came over because of the great fun and laughter we shared in chat last night(all of us), but your story just amazes me, good to get to know more of who Martypants is DamartyLama! Star for you my new friend.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Atlasastro - Thank you for your kind words. I tried to give the visual experience, the lightning was quite hard to describe, but it wasn't just a flash like normal, it actually made everything dissapear and all I saw was white - similar if you glare into a Camera flash when your picture is taken, it takes a little time for your focus to come back in (Damn i should have written that in the story lol)

Also, I agree with the lost messages over time. To me, its like Chinese Whispers, but over many thousands of years (60,000) they kept a lot of it and its rock solid. To me that not only says they are 'stories' but methods that were actually utilised to backup their stories....

Yes, February 13th was an awesome day. I'm ignoring the Sorry threads - I won't describe how I feel anymore towards the anti-sorry posters there. They probably never met someone like Aunty Violet or someone like the person you're referring to. To me Aunty Violet and her close friends represent the 'old ways' of the indigenious culture - yet in a westernised environment. I am looking forward to spending time with actual tribes in the future - if they accept me to stay for a while. Thanks for writing

reply to post by antar

I'm glad you liked it Antar, much appreciated
Yes, chat is awesome sometimes, you can really let your hair down (looks at his head in the Avatar :@@
. It takes you away from being too serious sometimes, although some get agro - also like me at times.

Thanks for replying

Thx

KTK

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Holyflippin cod#........................

I have an excuse for the 1 liner.

WOW.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Marty, hey...I love this thread, You have been privilaged to be privvy to alot of wonderful experiences, many will never see nor even understand...

Peace be with you, and within you my freind.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Marty,

What a fantastic read...

It's funny, I just heard Miriam Delicado on C2C yesterday talking about the indigenous people all over the world.... they are helping to bring in the healing energies to ready us for 'full consciousness!'

Synchronicities seem to be happening more and more...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Rainfall,

I've spoken to the shaman recently, and she recently had a heart attack as may have her leg amputated.... she wants to sacrifice her leg for the good of the planet, as what happens in her body, happens on the earth... and vice versa.

I'm glad you liked the story... you need to check out www.holographickinetics.net... for more info on the advanced indigenous healing techniques!!

top topics

join