It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well i think when you learn to love more, light becomes more part of your body. You open your heart and let it shine. I just want to thank everyone, i did not expect this sort of Attention. I did not realize how many people are feeling this change on ATS. Thank you all for sharing you story's and Feelings. I hope more people will come and express like so many have already.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Man, those guys are a trip. Gotta look into that Lao Tsu guy more.

I don't know anything about that whole ascension process, I just deal with what's here. I think this whole thing goes a lot more smoothly if people did follow that golden rule. All our problems are related to each other. they arise out of selfish actions. when you take when you don't need, you force others to need to take.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

They are within me and i them.

i thank you for your praise, may gods infinite light guide you.

very soon the boon will become illuminated
all petals have bloomed in unison
the fallen one versus the solemn son
all days fade and change as part of the great ancient
stay patient and let go of your complacent face
peel back the mask and ask for forgiveness
heal this place and shape your days

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePiemaker

Yes you are right, if everyone followed the golden rule, the world we have today would look different. But alas not everyone can see the way. But i think one of the problems too is that Money is the root of all Evil. So much greed comes from something a silly as paper.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You are Magnificent, please come back and tell another one when you get the chance. And may the light shine upon you, even though you are a Light beam in the Valley of Darkness.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

the last time i failed myself i swore it would never happen again
ive failed again and again and again against the grain aimless
who wants to be a famous slaveship vagrant?
i destroyed my confidence the last time i shattered emphatic
it doesnt matter the static stays vaguely angry
maybe age me for eons until peons see me on the moon useless
i skip and stumble until i crumble with the rest of the sentenced men.
yet i stand on my own two feet incomplete defeated
why must i subscribe to the lies i tell myself?
every faded charade speaks for itself hellish
embellish my pain with a knife cut slain shameful
my bane is the pain of every severed lifeline
i might be fine but i might be fatal
ask me if im able and i will tell you a lie
sigh... breath for the phoenix
i'd rather cut my face into pieces
than expound on my thesis
each small part tries to escape and yet i hold them closer mostly.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Poetic Champion Of Light
. That is all i can say. Tell me you don't work at some middle class job, With talent of yours, it is just Breathtaking. You could be a professional poet. As much as i hate money, people have to make a living in this kind of society

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

amusing. at this moment I am leaving for my job as a waiter. alas. i will find my way all in due time. all things according to the will of the increate. again, i thank you for your sentiment.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
See that is what is wrong with society, you have someone who can write like that, yet they have to make an income, so they do what must be done. That is what society is doing. I remember a guy my father told me about. This guy was a Chinese doctor, who came to canada to have a better life. When he got here he told my father he wanted to be a Canadian doctor, but when went to the job search place(kinda like welfare that hooks you up with jobs) they put him in with my dads company. The guy did not complain because he needed money. Do you know what my father does? He builds Pieces for cop cars. Sheet metal worker. My father told me the guy left because of the way people treated him in the shop. He left back to china. Just so you know my father is one of the only people their that gets along with the immigrants, he says everyone their is racist. That is what is wrong with society.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What is ascension to me? I am very cautious about everything to do with this subject. we ve been here before right. Yes we ve been hear before in 2000 the millenium fever. How do we know this is any different, well we dont. We could all easily be duped into buying all those books,CD s and DVD s that we all bought before. DO NOT deny you didn t because I know you did, I know I did.

What makes this slightly different for me is what I am feeling on the inside. I know I don t have to buy into this to be part of it because its happening inside me. I saw something 5 years ago that changed my life. It made me see things differently. I used to be so stressed in my life, I would worry about everything, try to do 6 things in one day when really I knew I could only maybe do 2 of those things. I was so rushed I wasn t even experiencing my own life it was just passing me by.

I am now more calm, listen more don t worry about very much but the down side is I see other people in a web of modern day stress which I can t bring them out of. This is something you must experience for yourself. I used to try and plan every second of my life!! Why would anyone want to do that just let it flow.

Something is happening but we are not at the point where we can bring on people that are not in an awakening state. I sometimes feel that I am being communicated with and at these times I feel so at peace. When there is no communication I feel abandoned , I start to feel fear. Fear is the key in all this we must not be afraid. We must not be afraid to act on the inner voive which is telling us we are awakening. Yes to quote another thread we are gathering!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
edit as I seemed to have pressed send twice. Sorry its very late.
Mr Green

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Money serves it's purpose, and it can exist in a righteous world. However, it's our perception of money that's the problem. How does a dog view money? Certainly not like us. Can it eat it? no. Can it have sex with it? well then, what purpose does money serve a dog?

And you know what, if you went back 10,000 years and offered man money, he might have the same reaction. His perception of money certainly would be closer to the dog's than to our own.

The only value that money has is the value that we give it. and us giving it value certainly holds it's purpose. It can be used for good, but capitalism encourages that it be used for evil. Take as much as you can from someone else while giving them back as little as possible. Maximize your own profits at the expense of someone else. We're taking when we don't need to, and by doing this we force other people to need to take because they don't have what they need. What they need is sitting in a bank account. What they need is sparkling on top of an engagement ring, or on the rims of a car.

We waste money on things we don't need, instead of using that money to provide necessities for other people. This senseless consumption is at the very core of capitalism. If we stop spending on things we don't need, then people lose jobs. As long as we're trapped in capitalism, our efforts to try and stop the materialistic goals of society in order to help the poor will end up creating more poor people. We need to break free of the bondage of capitalism. We have to change our perception of money, money is not for the individual but it is for the whole. All for one, one for all. Money is not worth more to you than another man's life because it's purpose should be for that other man. You won't want to take from that other man because taking from him is taking from yourself. We work together to make sure that everyone is provided with the necessities to live.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oops, doubled up posts.

Edit to remove duplication.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks to
Darcon
AAC
ATS4dummies
Gideon HM I look forward to your further understanding when you post
ExquisiteExample Always a pleasure to read you.

I just wanted to thank you all for replying to my post. I don't have it all figured out by any means.

I don't really like using biblical versus to explain my inklings, but the phrase "I am the way the truth and the light, and no one comes to the Father but through me" seems to hint of a medium of light to travel upward as in ascension.

Personally I find light waves to be a form for consciousness to travel. I see no other way to ascend any part of a physical being without a frequency or wave upon which to blend with and flow. I feel somehow our 'spark" or "light" will be merged with another light source to enable the essence of us to leave the body. Obviously the body itself won't be ascending, IMO.

I am not really feeling a good way to explain what I instinctively feel, but again the idea of a merkaba is form of a geometrical vehicle in which our conciousness to travel.

Thanks for the tip about ORMUS, I will be researching this.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Simply put, the Merkaba (or Merkabah), is the divine light vehicle used to connect with the higher realms. It is mentioned in one form or another in most or all of the ancient texts, usually in reference to ascension. The Merkaba also plays an important role in holding our energy fields together. Once activated, you will be able to keep your memories intact and there will be no breaks between lifetimes. In other words, it is the key to immortality

www.genesacrystals.com...

The word comes from Hebrew. It means chariot or vehicle. I found out from a Jewish man who inquired about my license plate (it says merkaba) that the Israelis have a tank named “merkaba”. This is definitely not the one I’m talking about! In esoteric circles merkaba is sometimes referred to as a vehicle of light that can move interdimensionally. I experience it as rotating vortices of energy, that when merged create a pulsing, fluid, alive matrix of the energy of Source embodied. Our light bodies have used this vehicle before, so it is not unfamiliar to us at some level of our being. The experience of the person who is activating this vehicle is to have more access to their own multidimensional nature as well as a sense of oneness with the creative force."

www.lightsmith.com...

By interestedalways

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have this feeling to. Most people that are on this thread are feeling this. Like you said most of us have an inner sense, that no DVD or CD could ever do. We have to listen to our inner voice. Some people are not ready for this, which is fine.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Yes, it will be sort of a light ship in which we travel correct? I have read about that of which you speak of. Thank you for the links. Sometimes in meditation i imagine that sort of thing around me. Like a energy field that gets stronger every time i mention it in my meditations.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have notice people are changing too. Well, as for myself, i feel as i might go straight to the nut house. I feel angered, emotional, and i feel as if everything is coming together like pieces of a puzzle. Right now, i feel insane, as if any minute now the world is going to come to some drastic changes. I don't know why i am becoming like this, this is not normal for me at all.l

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have a Question for the masses that come to this thread. Woodwytch has provided some info Via U2U, but i would like to hear what you guys have to say. I have ordered three Crystal sets online, about 25 crystals in total. Some for healing meditations and some for Chakras of sorts. Have any of you tried Crystal healing? If so would you share how it helped you, and what type of crystals you used.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But things are going great for me though, if you misunderstood, i feel happy insane.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join