It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Does anyone have an opinion of the properties of light as a medium for the consciousness to travel to ascend?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I know what you mean Woodwytch, that is why the mod stopped me from promoting Heart Chakra Radiance, because i sent that link everywhere

Oh well i needed to let some people know. Now i am in the stage looking back on it, and saying "wow people must have thought i was nuts" hahaha.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

What do you mean? do you mean like traveling using a form of light.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Hi Riposte,

Are you saying that there are no spiritually awakened people in China / India / Mid East ?

I think they'd be pretty insulted to hear someone make such a statement.

How do you define ignorance ?

And why only conspiracy theorists in North America ?

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Does anyone have an opinion of the properties of light as a medium for the consciousness to travel to ascend?

A super-highway of Photonic cohesion. I like to believe it is the only way to travel.

AAC

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just wanted to comment briefly on the origin of Heart Chakra Radiance.

www.thesocietyoflight.com...

It is the Ascension Method used by the Society of Light, founded by ATS member Paul Richard. Check out the site, particularly the glossary.

I have nothing at all against the Society, but I do feel that people should have the opportunity the learn where the teaching comes from.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yes that is the site, look for Heart Chakra Radiance on that page(3rd on list) to get to the meditation i was talking about. Anyways don't post that to much man, people have gotten band for that reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by ZeroGhost

That is exactly it Ghost, awesome quotes, Do you have any Meditations you would like to share with us?

Meditation? Hmm.
Your life should be your meditation.

Chop wood, carry water.

Focus intently on what you are doing and do not follow or you will always be behind. To many ideas cloud the mind. Meditate on these quotes and they will take you where you will end up anyway.

You will not hasten Ascension any more than you can hasten tomorrow. You can push it away with the desire for it though. You have to stop looking to see it. It will find you when you are not looking.

Here are some gems, but the authors would tell you they mean nothing.

"Warriors don't have the world to cushion them, so they must have
the rule. Yet the rule applies to everyone."

"The first precept of the rule is that everything that surrounds us
is an unfathomable mystery."

"The second precept is that we must try to unravel these mysteries
without ever hoping to accomplish this."

"The third is that a warrior, aware of the unfathomable mystery that
surrounds him and aware of his duty to try to unravel it, takes his
rightful place among mysteries and regards himself as one. Consequently,
for a warrior there is no end to the mystery of being, whether being
means a pebble, an ant or oneself. That is a warrior's humbleness.
One is equal to everything."

I am moving all day and not moving at all. I am like the moon underneath the waves that ever go rolling."
anonymous

There is no future. The future is only a way of talking. For a warrior there is only the here and now.:
Don Juan Matus

"Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront to oneself or to others in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. This question is one that only a very old man asks. My benefactor told me about it once when I was young, and my blood was too vigorous for me to understand it. Now I understand it. I will tell you what it is; does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart and the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it you are one with it. The other makes you curse your life. One makes you strong. The other weakens you."

Don Juan Matus

Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan was for me a contemporary Taoist. A north American native, and like the Taoist of ancient.

If you like stories, these are fresh and yet only a 25000 years old. Some you would think are from today.

Complete works of Chuang Tsu

One last one that I believe SkyFloating was maybe trying to say as I am,

"If you see the Buddha on the road, kill him."
Gautama Buddha

ZG

[edit on 2/16/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

For what reason have people gotten banned? Posting the link to your site?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live by the golden rule Ghost,

Christianity, All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.
Matthew 7:1

Confucianism, Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no resentment against you, either in the family or in the state.
Analects 12:2

Buddhism, Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
Udana-Varga 5,1

Hinduism, This is the sum of duty; do naught onto others what you would not have them do unto you.
Mahabharata 5,1517

Islam, No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
Sunnah

Judaism, What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellowman. This is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary.
Talmud, Shabbat 3id

Taoism, Regard your neighbor’s gain as your gain, and your neighbor’s loss as your own loss.
Tai Shang Kan Yin P’ien

Zoroastrianism, That nature alone is good which refrains from doing another whatsoever is not good for itself.
Dadisten-I-dinik, 94,5

www.teachingvalues.com...
I am sorry if you think my desire is getting in the way of ascension, but you are wrong. I simply asked if you could provide some Meditations.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
to interestedalways, i think light travel will become known in the distant future. I don't know when but i hope soon.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreySwordsman

I posted it a few times on other threads, and i got post banned for a time, Notice how at the beginning of the thread, i provided a link and now the link isn't there. The mod removed it. So all i am saying is watch out, because i almost got banned.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i think i may have lost my way
i am becoming more and more abhorent
i seem to have forgotten the things that make me whole
i stole my persona
i i i its alway about me
my brethren await
i sate my belly with hate meat
i eat saddened apathy happily
shatter me tragically magical
my crystal went dark and so did my heart
but i still contain brilliant light finite eyesight
i might fight myself brutal versus certain
iron curtain certainly version worsen
i know not what i speak sheepishly
sleep with me in the fire
my desire is a streetcar named stellar
hell, tell a fella his shell is enveloped
his hell has developed shellshock proper
lock stock and two smoking sparrows feral
bone marrow share hold the scare told
scare crow the tarot cherished

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Another great Post, where do you come up with those beautifully put Poems?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Not what I am saying. What you are saying. Sorry you are missing the point.

Just relax.

In non-action is great action.

ZG

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It is sooo good to see this thread and read these very intelligent and thoughtful posts.

I can tell you all from first hand experience that it is very difficult finding one's self more alert and aware of their form, mind, and soul, only to realize that the work has just begun.

I have found much solace in the Buddhis text that speaks of the path of the
heartwood. In it, it speaks of the path to enlightenment and that along the journey one can find many beautiful things. Knowledge, understanding, love, even abilities and powers that are beyond the normal reckoning of even the one who follows it. However, the peril lies within the fact that at any point along the way one can stop after receiving a gift or the gift after that and then their path halts and they once again even with what they have taken fall back to their ignorance and complacency.

The further one travels, the harder the journey gets, but also the greater the revelations, and benefits one will receive. Detachment is the ultimate goal, however with that as well, it is really defined by the individual who attains it. Even though the tale states that once detachment is attained, reversal is impossible, but the journey continues if you choose to allow it to.

I gave up all my Earthly possesions, and parted with them quite peacefully only to realize that even after receiving proof of my enlightenment I was not destined to become a monk or travel the world in poverty, but I am far more understanding of the value of physical things, and I do miss the memory of them from time to time, but I don't miss how they were taking up space when in giving them up, I made many people very happy. This was the Path of Detachment, and there are many. I am not bragging, nor making it up (but proof is what you make of it). It was a beautiful double rainbow over the skies of Chico CA, in May or June of 07, where I was asked the question in my mind, "What is the secret of the nature of the universe?", and I replied "All one".

I very nearly died that day from malnutrition and schizophrenic thought forms (spirits that I personally believe are the cause of schizophrenia often times, but not necessarily always, and they are no longer living, I can assure you of that), but the beauty I saw and felt was every moment worth it. I was under the impression that I would be snatched up and given new opportunities and a life elsewhere, but that never happened, so I had to realistically adjust my thinking and behaviors while embracing the beauty this plain of existence has to offer.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Sorry, sometimes i can take the words as a different meaning to what they are supposed to mean, this is why i like physical meetings

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why is light needed to do this?

On the other hand, the limitations of our bodies made of mass are problematic for travel and instantaneous communication.

There is an all encompassing vacuum field called the Higgs field which interacts with all particles. It is the interaction with the Higgs field which slows us down. Some particles, like photons, do not interact with the Higgs field and so still travel at the speed of light.

If you could convert our bodies (or just our consciousness) to a "massless" state such as light, the problem of inertia, time, and aging will no longer have meaning.

Does that stir any thoughts in *your* consciousness?

Google ORMUS, then google ORMUS and Hebrew. That's where it gets interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

I can relate to you. I used to be a big video game buff, but ever since i have been on this journey of sorts, my xbox sits dusty in my room. I also gave up meat and trying to be a vegan(it is hard because i am Italian). Also i gave up weed for the same reason. I am slowly, but surely changing. I am able to love more, i have more empathy and am less self centered.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I do, but I will post later tonight. Probably, 6:00 or 7:00 PST

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join